5 DOLLAR A GALLON GAS IN WASHINGTON STATE, PICTURE NOW

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 10:34 am » by Daemonfoe

If they raised gas prices in the U.S. to 7 or 9 dollars, there would be riots. They know they have to increase our prices slower.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Writer

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 am » by Truthinlies

we do care!

but its time for the american poeple to once again show the rest of the world what it means to be free.
you guys need to stand up and unchain from the banks. the informations are all out there.

stop fucking going to war and lets work on peace finally. if our govs wont do it, we will!

YES WE CAN

Writer

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am » by Kryptin

where the hell is that station? Here in Seattle it's around $3.88 - 3.97 from what I saw driving around today.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 am » by Daemonfoe

kryptin wrote:where the hell is that station? Here in Seattle it's around $3.88 - 3.97 from what I saw driving around today.

Probably somewhere around mercer island, right off a highway exit i bet.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 10:47 am » by Daemonfoe

http://www.washingtongasprices.com/Map_Gas_Prices.aspx

hmm, odd no prices listed on the entire island...

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 am » by Dukettt

It is simple math. We are past the peak oil and oil is running out. It is more and more expensive to drill in more extreme locations and fat cats still need their dope (money). In ten years it will be 20-30 dollars a gallon, maybe much, much more. But think it like this. How much did it cost for a gallon in the 70's? How much did your 500 cu in (8.2 L) cadillac eldorado consume? How much did 100miles cost then? What about now with your 1.0litre daihatsu? Wonder if someone have done the math? I know it takes agout 2 gallons for daihatsu...but for caddilac eldorado? who knows 30gallons?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am » by Daemonfoe

man... gas was around 2$ 10 years ago.

Writer

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 am » by Binzaf

LOL Where to start.......

One European gas prices are mostly governmental tax.

Two American gas prices are not. Everything over a buck is nothing but profit for big oil.

Three run out of oil? I had a relative in the oil business who would bust a gut every time someone said something like that.

The great gas crisis of 1973..... Know what the fastest growing business at the time was? Tank builders. Domestically they did have anyplace to put the gas. They even build tankers with no fittings at all and just put gas in them.
For the sheeple who say "That was then not now!" The whole gulf is one huge oil field. You can drill anyplace and hit oil. My relative would say at current consumption with oil. We could go a couple thousand years with the oil just in the gulf.
For the sheeple who say "But those geologist would say something!" They know who is paying their grants.

You cant become trillionaires on something that is common.....

So you spread fake facts that say how limited this is and jack the prices up. These are the same people who thought up Global warm......I mean change......

As for the echo system in the gulf. It is built on consuming oil. It has microbes not seen anyplace else. They live on oil.
The birth defects aren't from the oil released. It is from the god awful chemical they released.
"Fatalism can be a strong antidote for Cowardice." quote Binzaf

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am » by Whiteknight2000

daemonfoe wrote:
gf2010 wrote:In Austria we pay 7 dollar a gallon...so stop complaining

So why don't you guys complain? Just because you don't complain doesn't mean we can't.

We've been paying that much for the last 8 years. And we have been just fine.

But I think the effect in America is different. They earn 50% less income than australians. If its that expensive there, its definitely going to hurt them.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 21, 2011 11:52 am » by Whiteknight2000

binzaf wrote:LOL Where to start.......

One European gas prices are mostly governmental tax.

Two American gas prices are not. Everything over a buck is nothing but profit for big oil.

Three run out of oil? I had a relative in the oil business who would bust a gut every time someone said something like that.

The great gas crisis of 1973..... Know what the fastest growing business at the time was? Tank builders. Domestically they did have anyplace to put the gas. They even build tankers with no fittings at all and just put gas in them.
For the sheeple who say "That was then not now!" The whole gulf is one huge oil field. You can drill anyplace and hit oil. My relative would say at current consumption with oil. We could go a couple thousand years with the oil just in the gulf.
For the sheeple who say "But those geologist would say something!" They know who is paying their grants.

You cant become trillionaires on something that is common.....

So you spread fake facts that say how limited this is and jack the prices up. These are the same people who thought up Global warm......I mean change......

As for the echo system in the gulf. It is built on consuming oil. It has microbes not seen anyplace else. They live on oil.
The birth defects aren't from the oil released. It is from the god awful chemical they released.

This member is right. The only way the oil giants can make a huge profit is to give us the illusion that the oil is scarce. If they make it look like the oil is scarce they are a very good excuse for oil to be at a really high price.

That's how they are ripping people off.

Someone should really grab an article which proves this and post it everywhere. Eventually everyone is going to get it.

However there might be a much bigger purpose to this.

PreviousNext