5 Generals Threaten Obama: “Attack Syria, Provide ‘Aid And C

Initiate

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Slith wrote:
Poppa_pygar wrote:He wants hanging by his scrotum, and his throat slitting like a pig, and there are millions of people would like the job, me included :D

In order to hang by the scrotum, one must have balls. His have gone back upstairs in the last few days

Well he could with a good whack on the head with a piece of 4X2 knock them down again :lol:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 pm » by Mydogma

DarkHeart wrote:IF this is real I hope to God these people have the brains to realise that Obama is a puppet and that they need to take out the puppet masters.

:cheers:
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm » by Temps13

Tuor10 wrote:
I hope this is true. What they hell is Obomber doing aiding Islamic nutters? Even our own government have said that both sides are committing atrocities, and that the so called rebels are heavily influenced by Islamic terrorists'.
DarkHeart said:
I thought things were bad under Bush; but at least Bush was targeting Terrorists', and not aiding them militarily.

You do know that the CIA created & funded Al Quiada and that the Bush family & the Bin Laden family are very close, so close that the only plane that flew during the 9/11 air lockdown was a chartered jet flying about 50 members of the Bin Laden clan out of the US ?

Check this out ! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ntion.html

Well said DarkHeart :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm » by Tuor10

Before we slap each other on the back, I think I should clarify my Bush comment was said tongue in cheek (who said humor was alive and well?) That said, Bush junior can hardly be construed as a Machiavellian of American politics. He isn't Bush senior or his Grandaddy.

The CIA are more akin to a mob of heavies. They can hardly be called an intelligence out-fit, when most of their undertakings were - and are - designed to embezzle money and knock people off.

'Blowback' - written by Chalmers Johnson, best elucidates the role of the CIA.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:25 pm » by DarkHeart

I can never remember if CIA stands for "Cocaine Import Agency" or "Criminals In Action" :roll:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 pm » by Temps13

I fucked up my quote marks there..that was sloppy
I just meant that America are the terrorists :flop:
(& by extension,the Crown)
None of what happened at 9/11 was engineered by Islamic extremists
Last edited by Temps13 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 pm » by Tuor10

DarkHeart wrote:I can never remember if CIA stands for "Cocaine Import Agency" or "Criminals In Action" :roll:

From what I have read, I believe that the CIA are basically used to collect money – by what ever means – to fund the many black projects.

The day before 911 took place, the then U.S. Defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, went on public record and said that the Defence department couldn't account for 2.3 trillion dollars, over a 5 year period. That is crazy when you think the congressional approved defence budget of that year, was in the region of 250 billion dollers.

Follow the money, as they say.

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:59 pm » by The57ironman

DarkHeart wrote:I can never remember if CIA stands for "Cocaine Import Agency" or "Criminals In Action" :roll:

...take your pick... :lol:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 11:27 pm » by Opalserpent

DarkHeart wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I hope this is true. What they hell is Obomber doing aiding Islamic nutters? Even our own government have said that both sides are committing atrocities, and that the so called rebels are heavily influenced by Islamic terrorists'.

I thought things were bad under Bush; but at least Bush was targeting Terrorists', and not aiding them militarily.

You do know that the CIA created & funded Al Quiada and that the Bush family & the Bin Laden family are very close, so close that the only plane that flew during the 9/11 air lockdown was a chartered jet flying about 50 members of the Bin Laden clan out of the US ?

Check this out ! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ntion.html

Thanks for link DarkHeart. :look:

Says one thing and does the other. :bang;

That ROPE meme must have given the creator much pleasure to create.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 4:04 am » by Akashicrebel

ok, not bad idea. but all this "western&country" dudes walking around with Afro American show case male dolls dressed up with armany suits and ropes is ..... creepy.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

PreviousNext