5 Generals Threaten Obama: “Attack Syria, Provide ‘Aid And C

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:56 am » by Malogg

5 Generals Threaten Obama: “Attack Syria, Provide ‘Aid And Comfort’ To al-Qaeda, And You’ll Swing”?

MILITARY COUP IN PROGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C 9/10/13!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR PARODY!!! THIS IS REAL!!!

I have received information originating from a well-known former General at the Pentagon; everybody knows this guy’s name. This information comes to me second hand, but I consider the go-between to be very reliable.

The information that I have received so far is that five of the US Military’s highest-ranking Generals have met with Barack Obama and warned him that if he orders an attack on Syria he will be arrested and charged with Treason for attempting to provide aid and comfort to our enemies, namely the al-Qaeda affiliate al-Nusra Front in Syria.

The generals reportedly punctuated that statement with a promise that if he is convicted of Treason, Barack Obama will find himself swinging at the end of a rope at Leavenworth.

Click to watch a Special TTiVLIVE! at www.bobpowell.blogspot.com. http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/2013/09/m ... ngton.html

It’s ON ladies and gentlemen. I KNEW the military would not put up with this Traitor forever.
If for some reason you can not watch videos, you can listen to the audio at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/1948-kitty

MAKE SURE THAT YOU SHARE THIS POST EVERYWHERE!!! We could be on the cusp of a historical event, and The Truth Is Viral is leading the charge!

PLEASE, Lord God in Heaven, let this be true!

God bless and SEMPER FI!!!
Bob Powell
Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
The Truth Is Viral
WWW.BOBPOWELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 60146.html
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am » by DarkHeart

IF this is real I hope to God these people have the brains to realise that Obama is a puppet and that they need to take out the puppet masters.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 10:04 am » by Malogg

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 am » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 2:27 pm » by DarkHeart

Initiate

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 pm » by Poppa_pygar

He wants hanging by his scrotum, and his throat slitting like a pig, and there are millions of people would like the job, me included :D
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 3:37 pm » by Slith

Poppa_pygar wrote:He wants hanging by his scrotum, and his throat slitting like a pig, and there are millions of people would like the job, me included :D

In order to hang by the scrotum, one must have balls. His have gone back upstairs in the last few days

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 pm » by Tuor10

I hope this is true. What they hell is Obomber doing aiding Islamic nutters? Even our own government have said that both sides are committing atrocities, and that the so called rebels are heavily influenced by Islamic terrorists'.

I thought things were bad under Bush; but at least Bush was targeting Terrorists', and not aiding them militarily.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 4:25 pm » by Nedroj

Slith wrote:
Poppa_pygar wrote:He wants hanging by his scrotum, and his throat slitting like a pig, and there are millions of people would like the job, me included :D

In order to hang by the scrotum, one must have balls. His have gone back upstairs in the last few days

:alien51: :mrgreen: :D :alien51: :mrgreen: :cheers:
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 pm » by DarkHeart

Tuor10 wrote:I hope this is true. What they hell is Obomber doing aiding Islamic nutters? Even our own government have said that both sides are committing atrocities, and that the so called rebels are heavily influenced by Islamic terrorists'.

I thought things were bad under Bush; but at least Bush was targeting Terrorists', and not aiding them militarily.

You do know that the CIA created & funded Al Quiada and that the Bush family & the Bin Laden family are very close, so close that the only plane that flew during the 9/11 air lockdown was a chartered jet flying about 50 members of the Bin Laden clan out of the US ?

Check this out ! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ntion.html
Last edited by DarkHeart on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next