5000 year old technology re-discovered

Writer

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 9:03 am » by Colinqpr

wheres all the fulcrum point marks on the ancient stones,never noticed any on the pyramids etc

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 am » by 528hz

You can't use a fullcrum on sand or in the dirt you need a damn solid base for that to work, this still falls way short of any kind of explanation of Stonehenge or the pyramids for me.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am » by Svaha

I've seen many of these attempts, also of the attempt to make and transport round stones of South-America, they all fail.
They fail the same as the people failed whom we credit these monuments (official)
For instance, standing before the great pyramid, feeling the vast column of energy still emerging today while the pyramid is damaged and the Nile no longer flows alongside.
Comparing this to other structures gives the instant knowledge that the pyramid is far more advanced, far more older.
We just don't recognise the science in these structures, maybe because we make problems and make even bigger problems trying to solve them, we also can't imagine or hardly imagine that there was a civilisation before us that was far more advanced, yet the evidence is overwhelming.
Only look at the Vedic scriptures, a vast body of knowledge, inheritance of ancient people who flew around in machines driven by mercury engines :

In the Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara, it is written:

"Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth."

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously:

"The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from 'those from upon high'. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives."

More fantastic still is the information given in the ancient Chaldean work, The Sifrala, which contains over one hundred pages of technical details on building a flying machine. It contains words which translate as graphite rod, copper coils, crystal indicator, vibrating spheres, stable angles, etc.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/viman ... anas_8.htm
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 am » by Nihilgeist

Not sure how you'd use this guy's "methods" to construct this, but who knows...
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 pm » by Cognoscenti

Yeah, all they would have needed to move the Stonehenge monoliths would have been a very hard concrete highway to move them across!

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm » by Rahkriga

Seriously...Am I the only one that sees how this doesnt explain a damn thing? What does spinning blocks prove? When you look at Stonehenge..or the pyramids even...dont you see STACKED BLOCKS??? Trust me..they didnt spend all day spinning blocks in circles. What hes doing in its own right is cool...but it comes nowhere close to explaining how the mysterious structures we see today were built. Not to mention..hes using lumber which was cut with modern technology. He might fool those sheeple watching him..but he not fooling me

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 1:52 pm » by Rahkriga

colinqpr wrote:wheres all the fulcrum point marks on the ancient stones,never noticed any on the pyramids etc

Exactly!!!

Whats sad is that many refuse to use their power of observation, and they will spread the word that this guy figured it all out...what a joke!!!

Writer

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 pm » by Sonnyvice

Guy is a genius.... he pisses all over my engineering degree

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 pm » by Skiponline

svaha wrote: we also can't imagine or hardly imagine that there was a civilisation before us that was far more advanced, yet the evidence is overwhelming.

Our attempts to recreate these structures/techniques fail,while we now in this century have had all the time to examine and supposedly become even better and smarter than the people who build these constructions.
This is again imo is something that points out the existance of ancient lost civilisations with knowledge we can not grasp or understand today,aparently.
in other words = They were better then than us now.
http://soundcloud.com/skiponline

Writer

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 pm » by Bobdigi

I couldn't have said it better myself. We have discussions at work about these things. My stance has always been -We are missing some technology that we dont understand anymore. Good comment.
If you think it doesn't seem right, It most likely isn't. Reach for the truth

PreviousNext