5th dimension ghosts

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 6:07 pm » by Nuffrespect

nice documentary

Does life end in death? Or does the soul wander from body to body? Are there such things as demons, ghosts or the devil?

Following circumstantial research and in cooperation with top-calibre scholars, this series sheds light upon, unmasks and takes the magic from centuries-old superstition and also reports on breathtaking, super sensory experiences.

It also shows if, and where, things that cannot be explained really do exist… The journey in search of the Supernatural leads to all six continents, to such fascinating spots as the holy Tibetan city, Lhasa and to the great universities of the world; to the secret archives of the CIA and the KGB, the Vatican, and to the most modern centres of nuclear research in the world.

The result is a thrilling combination of contemporary history, scientific background reporting, and a touch of the pleasant shiver within the dark side of parapsychology.

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 6:15 pm » by -Marduk-

Sounds Of Hell

This sound file comes from Art Bell's Web site which was submitted by one of his listeners in response to following story, allegedly quoting a scientist as excerpted from Ammenusastia, a Finnish newspaper. It seems the researchers had drilled a nine-mile-deep hole and were astonished at what they heard down there:

"As a communist I don't believe in heaven or the Bible, but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!" Dr. Azzacove continued, "...the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment. But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren't those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSun Jul 19, 2009 6:26 pm » by Truthsekr76

marduk2012 wrote:Sounds Of Hell

This sound file comes from Art Bell's Web site which was submitted by one of his listeners in response to following story, allegedly quoting a scientist as excerpted from Ammenusastia, a Finnish newspaper. It seems the researchers had drilled a nine-mile-deep hole and were astonished at what they heard down there:

"As a communist I don't believe in heaven or the Bible, but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!" Dr. Azzacove continued, "...the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment. But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren't those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

Why....if there is a hell would it be in the center of earth?That dont seem like a very suitable place for someone who is supposed to burn for all of eternity.Its a fact that our sun will go Super-nova at some point in our future......so....when our little planet is vaporized....where would hell be?It just seems like if there really is a hell....it would be in a more eternal place....one of which has no end.Me personally....im pretty sure that there is no heaven or hell....after death we leave our bodies and wander wherever you want to go.....but thats just me :flop:

Writer

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 pm » by Hayezproduction

truthsekr76 wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Sounds Of Hell

Why....if there is a hell would it be in the center of earth?That dont seem like a very suitable place for someone who is supposed to burn for all of eternity.Its a fact that our sun will go Super-nova at some point in our future......so....when our little planet is vaporized....where would hell be?It just seems like if there really is a hell....it would be in a more eternal place....one of which has no end.Me personally....im pretty sure that there is no heaven or hell....after death we leave our bodies and wander wherever you want to go.....but thats just me :flop:

Nice one :clapper: the world is not infinite,I do believe there is heaven and hell.but not in this universe.Only time will tell though :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:35 pm » by Drextin

I don't believe that sounds of hell junk. If the interior of the earth is hell then we should be able to hear the harps of angels in the clouds............right? To literal an interpretation.

But I will be watching the ops vid posted it sounds interesting.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 pm » by Ovniac

I just posted this documentary in the video section yesterday.
Still no ratings after 197 views...