60 children die from unknown disease in Cambodia

Initiate

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 pm » by Edgar 2.0

The newest experiment it seems...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/03/us-cambodia-disease-idUSBRE8620DG20120703

(Reuters) - The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Tuesday it was helping Cambodia investigate the cause of an unknown disease that has killed at least 60 children under seven years old, most of whom died within 24 hours of being admitted to hospital.

I was the close witness of this one :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_outbreak_of_smallpox_in_Yugoslavia

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm » by Kaarmaa

First thing that must come to someones mind...what did they do again?

Initiate

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Kaarmaa wrote:First thing that must come to someones mind...what did they do again?

"They", if you mean the poor kids...

Well, they haven't done anything at all. They could've been accidentally infected, or intentionally infected.

The chances for both scenarios are rather equal. But if you consider unscrupulousness of certain pharmaceutical companies, which always (not unlike Dr. Mengele in Auschwitz...) need a substantial amount of guinea pigs...think about it.

As i said, i've witnessed the smallpox epidemic personally in 1972. And i know how and why that happened.
Yugoslav/Middle-east politics and the other shit i rather don't want to talk about for now.

It wasn't legit (if the accidental outburst of a disease can be called "legit", that is...) then, and this one smells illegit too.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm » by Kaarmaa

Oh I certainly didn't mean the kids when I said 'they'...

Initiate

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Kaarmaa wrote:Oh I certainly didn't mean the kids when I said 'they'...

No, no, no...you've actually nailed it. :flop:

What the fuck did they do, to be experimented at?
Why, if the conspirative theory actually clicks, didn't they choose some of the EU or US kids?
Why on earth you never hear about the epidemic outburst in Paris or NewYork, the cities which are more densely populated than, for instance, Kambodia or whatever 3rd world country or city?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm » by Shemagh

Strange. you would have thought that a respiratory disease would have affected the elderly with weaker lungs as well.
Where's Drjones when you need him?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 10:49 pm » by Kaarmaa

Didn't hear about this one...
http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/166474/t/Unknown-disease-kills-104-in-Yemen/Default.aspx
Unknown disease kills 104 in Yemen

A mysterious disease has claimed the lives of 104 people in the Yemeni western province of Al-Hadida, a health official said Sunday.
The disease kills people in just two days, and its symptoms include acute bleeding, rapid kidney failure and a significant rise of temperature, followed by a quick coma and sudden death, Director of the Yemeni doctors and pharmacists guild, Najib Malhi said in a statement. Until this moment, doctors in the country cannot diagnose the illness, of symptoms that differ from the locally-common Dengue fever, caused by the Aedes aegypti mosquito.
The Yemeni cabinet, two weeks ago, announced Al-Hadida, “a province infected with a strange disease,” tasking the health minister with the role of increasing locate to explore its cause and remedy.
Medical equipment and supplies in the province have also been doubled as a result, the Health Minister Abdulkarim Rasa was quoted as saying last week.
Anti-mosquito task forces have also been formed and are carrying out a wide-scale spray of insecticide across the country’s provinces as a precautionary measure. (KUNA)

Initiate

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Shemagh wrote:Strange. you would have thought that a respiratory disease would have affected the elderly with weaker lungs as well.

Well, unfortunately that's not always the case.
Cancer, for example, spreads faster in young people than in the older ones.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 pm » by Shemagh

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Shemagh wrote:Strange. you would have thought that a respiratory disease would have affected the elderly with weaker lungs as well.

Well, unfortunately that's not always the case.
Cancer, for example, spreads faster in young people than in the older ones.

Yes, but whithin 24 hours?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 11:10 pm » by Kaarmaa

It would be interesting to know if they have been vaccinated recently.

Next