666 - Temps13

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 am » by Temps13

Thats cool then..
But theres 216 bones in the male body
Look forward to hearing your thoughts..since I guess this is an ongoing open thread?
I got plenty of "revelations"..
Seriously,I apologise if I wrongly accused you of being that White dude or Heiser but it was just you said you'd wrote that stuff on sitchiniswrong..anyway,it wouldnt matter anyway,would it?..oh & truthseeker..remember him? I got you muddled with him..is he even still about?
Even if we lived to be a hundred we'd not know a fraction of a fraction..
You do come across sometimes like you think you knew it all..
Interventionism..I merely was alluding to the fact that,really Its hard to talk about this without acknowledging where this knowledge came from,like the zodiac,the Nineveh constant etc..& I was just saying,I dont want things to sidetrack into that old argument..
Btw,am I correct in my assumption that you believe in creationism? Only,its just..this information..it could support that,you know..design.. or it could support interventionism,but even if it did..it'd still support a creator..So there's really nothing to argue about.
Except you might argue what it means when it says about 666 in the Bible,in Revelations..you might have some other ideas..anyway I'm certain in my mind that it means this number string,code..
It is almost like everything's been manufactured to it
The number 360 & its multiples,like 10,800,86,400 & 432,000 are found in many sacred texts & legends of the ancient past..as I'm sure you know..
And I'm not trying to say I know more than you or anything like that..
I am starting to get into the Hindu Vedic stuff recently..I just read that a day of Brahma is like..8,640,000,000 years..did I get that right? I'll have to check that..
certainly 86,400,000,000 is a Hindu number they say is the possible age of the galaxy..
See I'm just wondering which number to start with out of numbers like 216,360,432,648,864,1080,1296,2592..
I COULD start with 666..which incidentally,is the sum of all numbers between 1 & 36..
or,another example,the line up of hexagons in the centre of every snowflake..
or 66.6,which,as a percent,is the weight of water in the paradigm human male..or as a percent,the weight of water on Earth during the Ice age..Venus is also 66.6 million miles from the sun..
As I reveal more of this stuff it will become apparent its not coincidence..
We could actually start with 216 maybe,instead..Solstice-21st of the 6th
Yeah..When I start I'll start with that,cos thats the "KEY"(6x6x6)
Its the tilt of the Earth's axis,in degrees..its the orbital velocity of Venus in Miles per second..
Its a lot of mind blowing info so I'll have to split it up a bit..
Anyway myself & I'm sure,Sol will treat you with the same degree of respect & humility you show us..& I 'm a pretty sincere,friendly,open guy..but I can give as good as I get..
I'm just here to share info & find out more info..& I'll try not to get emotional about stuff,y'know?Its just info.. :geek:
Stay tuned & it will all become clear.
Ere..Sol..did you know how its encoded at Stonehenge?I guess you know about that one?
Its common knowledge in the ley line circles..a triangle is formed one points at the Henge,anothers at Old Sarum(huge prehistoric hill fort),the last points at Grovely castle (prehistoric hill fort)..each side of the triangle is 6 miles in length,the three angles are 60 degrees each
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

It all has to do with the arrival of an entity to bring the human consciousness to a new level
In a good light they call him the Maitreya and the masters of wisdom on the dark light
the call him the black flame they are one in the same and it's all part of u.f.o.,demonic spiritual
agenda

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 am » by Temps13

Oh yeah,I saw something on youtube about this once..
I wonder who this Maitreya will be..do you think he's already active?
I bought this dvd from sacred texts,its meant to have like,loads of different versions of the bible,translations..but I not looked at it yet..you gotta view it on a browser.Not sure if that means it can be viewed offline..
its got 1700 sacred type books on there it says..forty quid.Seemed like a bargain to me
Apparently the Maitreya is gonna do away with all divisive speech..according to prophecy
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 am » by Constabul

Temps13 wrote:Thats cool then..
But theres 216 bones in the male body

I've not a dog, or horse in this race.
But.

Human Body (206). Axial Skeleton (80), Appendicular Skeleton (126). Skull (28), Torso (52), Upper Extremity (32 x 2 = 64), Lower Extremity (31 x 2 = 62).

As an infant you have more, but they fuse. round 270.

There does seem to be a bit of confusion on this, but it is 206.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bo ... n_skeleton
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~kleine/anatomy/bones.html

Even if you try and find a list of 216, you get 206
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 702AAhc0C6
https://www.google.com/search?biw=993&b ... human+body

Not sure if this plays into, or funks out your math here, But if u take any anatomy and physiology course, or Basic medical course, nursing etc, and you answer 216 to the question. How many bones are in an adult human, male or female, you would get it wrong. They are the same.

:flop:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

I wonder who this Maitreya will be..do you think he's already active?

Read more: 666-temps13-t86369-10.html#ixzz2cWpb2DVv

Spiritually this force has been active a long time preparing the world for the
right human relations and praying world wide for his physical manifestation.

http://www.bailey.it/testi-inglese/The-Reappereance-of-The-Christ.pdf

Remember the Christ they talk about in this book is not Jesus but the Maitreya !

Madam Blavatsky taught Alice A. Bailey passed the torch to Benjamin Creme

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 am » by Temps13

Maybe if your source is wikipedia lol then its 206 but its actually 216 bones..
Wiki will also tell you fluorides good for your teeth but that dont mean its true
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:16 am » by Temps13

Maybe if your source is wikipedia lol then its 206 but its actually 216 bones..
Wiki will also tell you fluorides good for your teeth but that dont mean its true.(sorry for the double post)
..Theres a lot of bullshit on the web..I just saw something it said there was 216 types of cell in the body?
Anyway the number of bones argument really doesn't effect the importance of what I'm hoping to get across in this thread..you can discount it if you want,you can nitpick all you want but I'm just trying to write about something that most people arent aware of..
I want to show why this number string is the most important one & how it governs human & celestial mechanics,& why I think its encoded into so many ancient things..
Decimal places don't matter too much here..lets take 216
That could be 21.6,right?I think I listed a few last night when I was wasted..solstice etc,in degrees,tilt of earth's axis,in degrees-tropic of Capricorn,in degrees-tropic of Cancer,in degrees-the Arctic circle down from pole..in degrees-the Antarctic circle up from pole(the above 5 during "Ice age")..
Think I mentioned its orbital velocity of venus in miles per second & as degrees,Latitiude distance between Stonehenge & Giza pyramid..hmmm also says here..as degrees is also 21 degrees 36' & 21 degrees 2160 ".
21-6..as I said,the 21st of each month,6 months apart,for solstices & equinoxes.
216...square feet,area cube of paraigm human male-mancube.also inch circle of the PHM,with perfect Pi,mancircle.
216 cubic feet in one cubic fathom..
216 million years for thesun to revolve around the galaxy.Cosine 216 degrees=cosine 36 degrees=0.81
(1/81 is ratio of earth-moon).Sine 21degrees6'=0.36
0.216=tangent 12 degrees 12 inches
its also 216 million inches per hour,speed of sound in water.
Then if we move onto 2,160,right..
as Sol said,diameter of moon in statute miles.
2,160 years for the sign of the zodiac to change.
Mayan number '6 tuns',note the 6..
2,160bc,carbon dating of stonehenge silbury hill..& also the dawning of the age of Aries the ram.
its the duration of the christian era in years,under Pisces AD ,the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
In miles,its the radius of the earth's core.
seconds is 6 hours-half a day
Degrees in total of solid angles in a dodecahedron
Radius (diameter 4,320),with circumf.12,960 by perfect Pi.
Circumfof circle of radius 360 by perfect Pi
Degrees total in hexagons in every snowflake (as I said earlier)
In ratio to gravity shell of 3,600 miles,gives 60:10
Then moving to 21,600-Sumerian number "sar as"
Minutes in a full circle.
Area in sq.fathoms of Utnapishtim's cube-Sumeria.
Circumference of Earth in nautical miles.
In miles,circ.of Earth-Moon gravity system by perfect Pi.
Circumference of the Moon in nautical miles.
Miles per hour,orbital velocity of Saturn.
Yards per minute,speed of sound in air.
In ratio to the precessional cycle of 25,920 years,gives 10:12
Then moving to 216,000-Sumerian number "Sargal"
Volume of cubic fathoms of Utnapishtims's cube-Sumeria.
Miles,the nearest s to s distance moon to earth
Yards per minute,speed of sound in copper.
Then moving to 2,160,000-Sumerian number "Sargal-u-ia"..
Right this is barely touching on the 666 number string/code,which is sexigesimal based..6x6x6 is the key
I will cover more sacred numbers from this string,like 432,000 & that..
This is what is meant in the Judaic bible's Revelations..when it mentions 666 blah blah let him who has understanding..number of the beast etc etc IT HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH SUPERNATURAL ANGELS & DEVILS..although the knowledge WAS bequeathed to us by another race..there was nothing supernatural about them lol :bang;

P.S. Thanks for the information regarding the Maitreya Son,it is interesting.I'm not sure how it pertains to this thread but I will watch it all the same man..I had heard a little about this but never got into it too much..is it Buddhist? Well I will watch it & find out eh
Then I have some fucking mind blowing stuff which should make clear once & for all the true meaning of 666..& also help me to learn how to put it across better.

Sol would you take a look at my thread "Nature of the Anunnaki",I think its called-some interesting pictures on p.3(back when I could still post pictures)..I want to do another thread about this but name it better..as this one never really garnered much attention but I feel its really good evidence.
I got a lot of pictures etc including the ufos I've photographed..about 5..some are on Ken Pfieffer's site....
& if you could take a quick look at my pictorial blog at irmensulstruthpage.blogspot.com & see if any of my research there gels with anything you've been researching?
That is If you get the time mate I would appreciate it as I feel I have some good evidence to share with the right persons.
You have already been very kind. :cheers:
Last edited by Temps13 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 am » by Constabul

Temps13 wrote:Maybe if your source is wikipedia lol then its 206 but its actually 216 bones..
Wiki will also tell you fluorides good for your teeth but that dont mean its true

I can take a picture from my anatomy and physiology, and emergency medicine book if that would make you feel better.
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~kleine/anatomy/bones.html <-- this is not wiki, dont be a douchebag, deal with the Fact you are wrong.

There are only 206

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:39 am » by Temps13

I'm not being a douchebag
there are sources that say there are 216 bones there are source that say theres other amounts..so I guess its debateable.
But I aint got the time to waste debating it with you so as I said,strike it from the evidence if it makes you happy..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:56 am » by Constabul

Temps13 wrote:I am not being a douchebag
there are sources that say there are 216 bones..so I guess its debateable.
But I aint got the time to waste debating it with you so as I said,strike it from the evidence if it makes you happy..

Just trying to be helpful and educate you on something you have been misinformed of.
You will not find a list of 216 bones being Named. Cause there isnt 216.
An would challenge you to find otherwise. It is not debatable, as there is no evidence for your position, Please do provide links, cause if you are pew pewing wiki sources, this ought to be good.

I provided links to not only the list of the 206 human bones, but the counter links that misinform there are 216.
I dont care what you have time for, I was just trying to be helpful, But if you insist about it then you are using pseudo based evidence that amounts to shit.

If you do not even fact check such a simple thing, and are not educated enough to know the difference, how much of the rest is pure bullshit too?

Happy is not a factor. Lol

:cheers:

Just fyi '216 types of cell in the body?'
is incorrect too.
Last edited by Constabul on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook