666 - Temps13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 3:58 am » by Temps13

God your a real dickhead..unbelievable..I used to think you were ok..your a trek fan etc..but listen to yourself haha
Theres lots of sources say 216..I aint gonna argue about it anymore I already said strike it fs
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 am » by Constabul

Temps13 wrote:God your a real dickhead..unbelievable..I used to think you were ok..your a trek fan etc..but listen to yourself haha
Theres lots of sources say 216..I aint gonna argue about it anymore I already said strike it fs

Fine call me a dickhead over it, whatever.
Site your sources please. Since there are lots...

Ive taken biology courses, Ive taken anatomy and physiology courses, I am licensed as an Emergency medical technician... In reading your opinion, i am seeing all that ive learned on this one subject is wrong. I would like to see how that is, Ergo. Links please.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 4:13 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Biology courses?

What the heck is this?

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 4:54 am » by Temps13

FS "constable"(cos you've the mentality of a pig)..YOU called ME a douchebag first..
Don't fuck up the thread,I'm just trying to share some amazing revelations..

I'll transcribe a few more to try to get shit back on track..
ok-
24-(6x6x6)/9 -- hours in a full day

2,400 ---Hindu number "dvaparayuga",divine years.

2,592 (6x6x6)x12 million months for the sun to revolve around the galaxy in a cosmic year

25,920 Length of precessional cycle in years.
One quarter of this in miles,is exactly the circumference of the moon in statute miles by perfect Pi
Circumf whose radius is 4,320 by perfect Pi
Yards per minute,speed of sound in granite
multiplied by certain factors it also gives distance c to c Earth to moon at perigee
in ratio to 21,600,gives 10:12 (20 of these is 518,000 years,which is the number of seconds it took to "create the Earth",6 days,& the number of minutes in the model year)
Number of breaths per day (on average)
Number ofdays in average current lifespan (72 years) [I added the last two myself]

Leaving the transcribing of this amazing concordance for now,but heres an example of how 6x6x6,or 216,produces other fundamental constants when its divided or multiplied-
216/2=108
216/3=72
216/4=54
216/5=43.2
216/6=36
216/9=24

216x2=432
216x3=648
216x4=864
216x5=1080
216x6=1296216x8=1728
216x12=2592

This is some major shit it governs everything from man to stars,as we will see..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 5:22 am » by Constabul

That's fine, have back at it. I called you one cause you acted like one.
You are wrong about some your information, which makes me question just how much you really know about what you are posting here.
my initial post was to inform you of your mistake. In a nice way, With links.

You have not provided the 'lots of sources' of 216 bones. Cause besides yahoo answers and a few ill informed people claiming there are 216. There are no sources.
There are only 206. Also there are not 216 different cell types in the body.

If you are fine with misinformation being a part of your 'amazing' revelations, enjoy that ignorance there man.
Ill leave you to your 'math'.

Cheers

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 6:06 am » by Temps13

Dont be such an old woman..I never claimed to be good at maths anyway,Im shit at maths
Im trying to show the real meaning of 666 thas all..geez :shooting:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 am » by Temps13

I think you have forgotten to count the nine fused vertebrae of the Sacrum & Coccyx as individuals,& also the enigmatic Hyoid bone which sits,unconnected to any other bones,in the upper part of the neck..
If you count them its 216-
The number of bones in a person actually varies slightly around this number.
But please..fuck off from my thread now,unless you have some pertinent information to share..
I dont claim to have all the answers,but its obvious,when we are invited to reckon (calculate) the number 666,its obviously referring to this number string/code,which is FUNDAMENTAL TO EVERYTHING,as if all creation were designed to these specifications..
But you don't see anything interesting in this..so fuck off & write your usual dumb posts..
I don't know why the number on the forehead or hand of the beast that has risen from the sea would invoke the wrath of this particular god..
Neither do I know re the 666 mention in 1 kings 10:14..but a lot of these stories were coded stuff..
Who originally gave us this knowledge of the STRUCTURE OF EVERYTHING,I don't know..was it the Nommo,if they were real?the repulsive to look at aquatic aliens that hung out in tanks of water in the day while they directed us & at night slithered back into the sea..or was it the blonde haired master race whose descendants ruled Egypt..what is their relationship..if they have one..
I see there was a god of Egypt called Thamus,who the Thames is named after..
When I think of the Nommo I always think of that story from 17th century Genoa (google"couriers of celestial pestilence") that came screeching from the sea with snakes wrapped around their arms,repugnant to look at..they had to fire the cannons to drive them off..& I always imagine the celestial pestilence to be some sort of radiation..
At the least,good inspiration for some artwork..
Maybe you think its a coincidence that the circle of man,at 36 inches radius,produces,using perfect Pi,a result of 216 inches as its circumference...this is why its a "human number"
& thas from the perenium I think..a proper mancircle.
Then theres the mansphere..same code.(the sphere enclosing man with a radius of 3 feet (with perfect Pi) produces a surface area of of 108 sq.ft
.This is half of 6x6x6..1080 is also half of one zodiacal change in the precessional cycle..
Then we have the mansquare-man's perimeter of four6's multiplies out to 1296.12,960 yrs is half the 25,920 year cycle of the precessional cycle..
Then we have the man cube.. A HUMAN NUMBER...
it goes on..as I aim to show if pricks like you will give me a chance..I dont fuck up your threads
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 8:14 pm » by Truthdefender

Temps13 wrote:Thats cool then..
But theres 216 bones in the male body
Look forward to hearing your thoughts..since I guess this is an ongoing open thread?
I got plenty of "revelations"..
Seriously,I apologise if I wrongly accused you of being that White dude or Heiser but it was just you said you'd wrote that stuff on sitchiniswrong..anyway,it wouldnt matter anyway,would it?..oh & truthseeker..remember him? I got you muddled with him..is he even still about?
Even if we lived to be a hundred we'd not know a fraction of a fraction..
You do come across sometimes like you think you knew it all..
Interventionism..I merely was alluding to the fact that,really Its hard to talk about this without acknowledging where this knowledge came from,like the zodiac,the Nineveh constant etc..& I was just saying,I dont want things to sidetrack into that old argument..
Btw,am I correct in my assumption that you believe in creationism? Only,its just..this information..it could support that,you know..design.. or it could support interventionism,but even if it did..it'd still support a creator..So there's really nothing to argue about.
Except you might argue what it means when it says about 666 in the Bible,in Revelations..you might have some other ideas..anyway I'm certain in my mind that it means this number string,code..
It is almost like everything's been manufactured to it
The number 360 & its multiples,like 10,800,86,400 & 432,000 are found in many sacred texts & legends of the ancient past..as I'm sure you know..
And I'm not trying to say I know more than you or anything like that..
I am starting to get into the Hindu Vedic stuff recently..I just read that a day of Brahma is like..8,640,000,000 years..did I get that right? I'll have to check that..
certainly 86,400,000,000 is a Hindu number they say is the possible age of the galaxy..
See I'm just wondering which number to start with out of numbers like 216,360,432,648,864,1080,1296,2592..
I COULD start with 666..which incidentally,is the sum of all numbers between 1 & 36..
or,another example,the line up of hexagons in the centre of every snowflake..
or 66.6,which,as a percent,is the weight of water in the paradigm human male..or as a percent,the weight of water on Earth during the Ice age..Venus is also 66.6 million miles from the sun..
As I reveal more of this stuff it will become apparent its not coincidence..
We could actually start with 216 maybe,instead..Solstice-21st of the 6th
Yeah..When I start I'll start with that,cos thats the "KEY"(6x6x6)
Its the tilt of the Earth's axis,in degrees..its the orbital velocity of Venus in Miles per second..
Its a lot of mind blowing info so I'll have to split it up a bit..
Anyway myself & I'm sure,Sol will treat you with the same degree of respect & humility you show us..& I 'm a pretty sincere,friendly,open guy..but I can give as good as I get..
I'm just here to share info & find out more info..& I'll try not to get emotional about stuff,y'know?Its just info.. :geek:
Stay tuned & it will all become clear.
Ere..Sol..did you know how its encoded at Stonehenge?I guess you know about that one?
Its common knowledge in the ley line circles..a triangle is formed one points at the Henge,anothers at Old Sarum(huge prehistoric hill fort),the last points at Grovely castle (prehistoric hill fort)..each side of the triangle is 6 miles in length,the three angles are 60 degrees each

I never said anything of the sort. I just recommended that you read the info on that site (sitchiniswrong) so as to have balanced research approach.

As for this numerology and 666 trip you've gone on, not sure I really understand it. Don't discount the plain contextual meaning of Revelation 13 however.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 pm » by Constabul

Temps13 wrote:I think you have forgotten to count the nine fused vertebrae of the Sacrum & Coccyx as individuals,& also the enigmatic Hyoid bone which sits,unconnected to any other bones,in the upper part of the neck..
If you count them its 216-
The number of bones in a person actually varies slightly around this number.
But please..fuck off from my thread now,unless you have some pertinent information to share..

Pertinent info

Actually these are counted. The sacrum and the coccyx fuse early, starting the process in the embryonic state, and complete in late childhood ... and (drum roll) counted as one bone. The coccyx can range from 3 to 5 vertebra, typically is 4, but all become fused (Ergo Counted As One Bone). In the elderly/ later age, the sacrum and coccyx can become fused too.

So if you wish to count fused vertebra, your end number will change depending on individual, and wouldn't be 216.. An yes the hyoid is already counted.. lol
Sooo, even IF given the fused vertebra of the sacrum, and coccyx, are counted the way in which you think makes you right... you still only have 215.. lol

http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~kleine/anatomy/bones.html (See:column 2, second set: 1.hyoid)

The vertebral column consists of 26 bones, Cervical (7) thoracic (12) lumbar (5) sacrum and lumbar = 26 bones.
Tho these 26 bones include 33 vertebra. Great trick question used in almost any medical test... And a tidbit that Illuminati conspiracy nuts have fun with.

But why stop there, The hip bone.. here is another fused bone. The ilium, the ischium, and the pubis That are three distinct parts in the young that later become fused in adulthood that along with the sacrum form the pelvic cavity. Did you count these too?
Since they are counted in the medical community as one bone. I did.
But in your adjust to suit your purpose math land.. what is your number now 218, 219..?
Whatever it is, It isnt 216.

I know that fucking much.

Pertinent info

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 11:10 pm » by Temps13

I never said anything of the sort. I just recommended that you read the info on that site (sitchiniswrong) so as to have balanced research approach.

You never said anything of the sort,Truth?
Let me refresh your memory then..here is what you said in the thread about the analysis of the leaked Sumerian tablets:
Those familiar with either the writings of Zecharia Sitchin or the current internet rantings about “the return of Planet X” are likely familiar with the word “nibiru”. According to self-proclaimed ancient languages scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. This extra planet was called Nibiru. Sitchin goes on to claim that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years. Some believers in Sitchin’s theory also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”, the name given to a planet that is allegedly located within our solar system but beyond Pluto. Adherents to the “returning Planet X hypothesis” believe the return of this wandering planet will bring cataclysmic consequences to earth.

Is Sitchin correct – Is Nibiru a 12th planet that passes through our solar system every 3600 years? Did the Sumerians know this? Unfortunately for Sitchin and his followers, the answer to each of these questions is no. But how do I know? The cuneiform record in such texts as the one on the left, the astronomical text known as MUL.APIN (The "Plough Star").

Readers can click here: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf for a summary paper I wrote on the word nibiru in cuneiform texts. What follows draws from that paper and, in the case of the video, demonstrates the accuracy of my contention that there isn't a single text in the entire cuneiform record that:

Has nibiru as a planet beyond Pluto
Connects nibiru with the Anunnaki
Has nibiru cycling through our solar system every 3600 years

Searching for Nibiru in Cuneiform Texts

Here is a video http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.html that I created showing you where to find the leading dictionary of cuneiform words online (for free). Viewers can find that source and do what I do in the rest of the video: look up the entry for nibiru (spelled neberu in scholarly transliteration) and check to see if any of the above ideas are found in any Akkadian or Sumerian texts that mention nibiru. Spoiler: there aren't any -- but don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.htm
THE Truth Is Coming Soon!

THATS why I thought that you were yt or mh..
Anyway I wish we all could stop bickering amongst ourselves..
Constabul,I didnt mean what I said about your posts being dumb---- :hugging:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook