666 - Temps13

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 1:25 am » by Truthdefender

Again, I never said I wrote the stuff at Sitchiniswrong. You are a very hard person to follow. Why don't you settle down, and explain this new 666 stuff as best you understand it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 pm » by Temps13

Before I go on & finish the concordance for the other divisors/multiples in the string,I'll mention a few more reasons why 666 is a human number..
We debated the number of bones..but theres other sacred measures encoded in the "paradigm human male"(with the centre of the compass on the perineum not the navel),you know,such as the 12 inch distance from the top of the head to the centre point of the outstretched arms.
The 36 inch waist...
And the crotch is 36 inches from the ground, & 36 inches from the top of the head
The stride of 36 inches.
The weight of 12 stone.
Water being 0.666 of man's weight(two thirds..same as all mammals).
12 ribs either side.
3 bones in each arm-totalling 6
12 phalanges(finger bones)in the fingers of each hand (not the thumbs,but the splay,which is also 6 inches).
Could the 12 phalanges in the four fingers be the original reasons for counting in12's? Personally I believe there was a race with 6 digits as opposed to five,like have been found on mummified remains).
Then theres the fact of the 30 bones in each leg..
Well, reading the post earlier about the Rasputin prediction of the world ending tomorrow (23rd aug 2013) in fire..I was daydreaming about the bit in Revelations where it says how the beast has risen from the sea & anyone who accepts its number on the forehead or hand would invoke the wrath of god & I thought (& this is pure speculation) maybe the gods know or create this solar flare to cull us,yeah? the elite scum bags hide in bases under the sea floor,when they emerge(when the human beasts emerge) they want all the population to have the rfid chip9this analogy is often used for the mark)..& its this that will piss off God (the gods)..But of course,thats probably wrong..
Anyway..catch you in a bit
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 6:52 am » by Temps13

Truthdefender said
Readers can click here: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf for a summary paper I wrote on the word nibiru

and

its because you said that that I thought that..but if you say you didn't say it then ok,misunderstanding or something..its over with as far as Im concerned,Im not gonna harbour a grudge just because we have different opinions..I support your posts if I agree & if I disagree,I probably wont say anything unless I feel strong enough about it
Anyway just thought I'd add some more numbers from the number string..I probably should of done them in order but it doesn't matter at least we will have the info on DTV..
Good to build it up again after losing all that stuff..(although I didn't seem to lose all MY posts?)
So did we cover 432 fully? up to 4,320,000,000? well lets do that one..
Right...
432-(6x6x6)x2 (ie2x216)

432-Square root of the speed of light..(186,281 miles/sec)
--------------------------------------------------------------
4,320=As yards,12,960 feet

Radius whose circumf is 25,920 by perfect Pi
Circumf whose radius is 720 by perfect Pi.

Yards per second,speed of sound in granite.
---------------------------------------------------

43,200-

In years,time to move from max to min of earth's tilt.

Heartbeats per 12 hrs in a healthy PHM (Paradigm human male)

In days,Mayan number 6 katuns,note the 6

1:43,200 is ratio of height & perimeter of Giza pyramid to radius & circumf of Earth

Surface area of sphere whose radius is 60, by perfect Pi

Miles per hour,sun's speed towards star Vega

Seconds in a 12 hour day
-------------------------------------------------

432,000-

Sumerian number "sargal-min"

Hindu number "kaliyuga",human years

Berossus' "great year"

Number of Einherie,the valiant dead,in Valhalla

Number of syllables in Rig Veda
-------------------------------------------------

4,320,000-

Sumerian number "sargal-u-min"

Hindu number "mahayuga",human years

Inches,per degree of latitude
----------------------------------------

43,200,000-

Yards,polar circumf of Earth
------------------------------------

Hindu number "kalpa"

Age of the Earth in years..
----------------------------------------

thats a good one..these are sacred numbers..
next,I'll do 12..as you can guess theres a good few of those..pretty amazing.This is what we're doing,,"reckoning" the number 666..we've showed how its a human number..got a lot to show about how it governs celestial bodies that is mind blowing & also speed of sound & light through various materials & so on
I have some stuff about Jesus I'll include for Truth to see what he thinks of it,its just stuff from this book where I've got the concordance from.."How we were made" & some from Chatelain's "Cosmic Ancestors"
Where is Sol..are you still with me Sol,am I making sense?
I mean,it should be "impossible"for the ancient Egyptians,who are meant to nothing about the true shape & size of our planet..to have the relationship coded in the pyramid of 1:43,200 of itself & the dimensions of the Earth.
Clearly the Elohim done it..I was listening to clark McClelland,sco at nasa for 28yrs,oversaw 881 launches..chief spacecraft operator or whatever..he says he saw them!
I believe him..just like i believe Colonel.Corso,just like I believe colonel Halt,Travis Walton..& all the rest..
Did you know McClelland was mentored by Major Donald Keyhoe? yeah he was at nasa from 1958-1991 & lost his pension for telling about seeing the elohim..many less public figures have lost their lives for less..
For those new to this it wont hurt to add a few things..
All this knowledge(knowledge of the numbers behind the structure of everything) was given us by this "master race"..as we will help to show with this thread & my "Nature of the Anunnak"i thread..if anyone has any contributions then please contribute them there..well (documented stories about nordics etc..)..
These are the same race from the book of Enoch..they have satellites up there first detected by Tesla in the 1890's..run by this caste of little elohim called "watchers"..the programs largely automated but overseen by a few elohim..both tall & the smaller ones.
Then you have some that are said to have radiated some kind of bio luminescence..I'll get into that on the other thread though eh
I feel I have a fair bit on them now..they are telepathic..they pride themselves on their genetic purity..they have eidetic memory & live at least a thousand years (just the purest humans lived that eg Methusela-because they were closer to the genetic infusions from the elohim)
They evolved naturally whereas we were evolving from the same seeds when they came along & made hybrids-us..added x & y chromosomes..this is why I feel we cant evolve anymore..we're an evolutionary dead end.think about it..all the coding errors..they stole our destiny..I expect theres samples of the original species dna(dna of the species they added their genes to)..if these elohim have any decency they will see to it that they are allowed to evolve & fulfil their destinies..
It why they used to wrap the skulls & so on..to aid consciousness in us..also yoga they gave us & stuff to enhance the conduit..they have active conduits that are like..their internet connection..all their brains connected(cayce style)..when they enter the right state of consciousness..
Anu was said to use staring at oil on water when he practiced divination etc..
Thye had billions of years headstart on us..this is a young solar system..but saying that,the earth is by no means in her youth..this is NOT the pinnacle of human civilization..of industry,maybe..mass production etc..anyway I digress
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 7:27 am » by SolStone

I am, just have had my time on a short leash and my attention divided. By all means, follow up with "12," knowledge is power. I'm still moving over some of the "6" information you mentioned which I was not familiar.

In regards to the Elohim - if you have a desire to share the information, please do; personally, I am interested.

These giants you keep speaking of, are they the entities mentioned by Colonel Byrd on his deathbed?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 7:38 am » by Temps13

Thanks Sol
Byrd? do you mean Admiral Richard Byrd?
Was this whilst he was in Bethesda or do you mean the alleged "secret diary"?
I got a copy of that but ..dunno whether to believe it.I know he said a few things..I would think what he was known to have said referred to them..ie the "craft that fly from pole to pole"
Yeah I been noting a lot of cases to support this..to make people like Malogg possibly rethink whether there might not be some truth here..
Me,I know its real..I'm not trying to say I know it all,just that all the cases I've come across cant be coincidence..found some good ones in the Haunted Skies series of books on british cases,some from Russia..some good ones but I need to post pictures..
I gotta fix it before i do that thread more but Its gonna be killer..even if noone posts I can still keep pluggin away at it heh
And of course plenty of pictorial evidence from the ancient past as well as the last century or so..
The Red Baron even shot a couple down
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook