666 - Temps13

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:52 pm » by SolStone

Hey Temps, this is the magnet I believe you are drawing so I'm going to create this thread so you have a circumpunct to draw like-minded individuals to yourself for the expansive potential of sincere discussion.

I will kick the ball and you can take it in the direction you would like to roll.

216 = diameter of the moon is 2160 miles. Double = 432. Double = diameter of the sun (864,000).

Play off number sequence gives you the tilt of Earth (234).

Numerically it is Plato's Number, smallest cube known to man (Saturn's cube, the square of material manifestation).

It is the Lords of 9.

It also details sine and cosign in the manifestation of gross material, upholding Time & Space (and its relation to the ANKH.

It is also predictive in nature.

In Latin it has numerological value encoding message of "Rome".

It points to solar events in 2034.

There are other meanings but they get further from the center of many of your writings so no point in including them. Which direction in relation to 6x6x6 is of import in your research?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 3:16 am » by Temps13

Thanks Sol,yeah lets make a good thread try to get this into people nuts ..this is IMPORTANT..i read,though I haven't checked properly yet,that this string is encoded into the distance between megalithic structures along the most important two parallels..
AS we've said,the reason its in Revelations,for those who have understanding,has nothing to do with supernatural angels or devils..the reason its the "number of the beast" is it governs how bodies grow..it also governs,almost unbelievable,the orbits of planets etc..
Its amazing that the moons diameter is 2160 miles(Yes,miles were used way back..)
I recommend the book "How We Were Made:a book of Revalations" by William Neil

Copied out this concordance..& upon submitting it its jumbled it all up out of line! Damn it I will have to write it out carefully later so this doesn't happen again.I should of known it would!
Now dont' let this maths stuff put you off guys (anyone else reading this..this is the most important knowledge bequeathed to us..)
I am a bit mashed & making grammatical errors etc so when I come back later I'm gonna copy out some of the amazing stuff I learnt from this book to show you what Im on about
I'm shite at maths myself but this is so important & we will look into why its not taught more etc..probably the same reason its associated with the bogeyman (devil)
This number string & code is the single most important one..
"These are not opinions,but irrefutable observations of facts,& the body of evidence which is produced,is quite unsettling"
Please stay with me on this &I will write it out coherently..I did try writing a teaser concordannce then but as I said..it looked fine before I hit submit! Then the wrong numbers were below the wrong lines etc etc
P.S.Which direction? Every direction! Everything..I'm glad to find someone actually prepared to taken this in,its no cranky incoherent whack theory..This is essential knowledge :wink:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 am » by Truthdefender

666 is nothing that you, Mr. stone, or even any Christian understands at this point! You don't even know its origin. Which was not Revelation brother. Tis a mystery until its made known to all.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 6:57 pm » by Temps13

Oh here we go haha mr td has arrived! welcome mr td
I will be explaining 666 to you in due course,you feel free to entertain us with what you think,I would be happy to hear your thoughts man..
No doubt they involve all sorts of supernatural type interpretations of the judaic bible..never mind that this info was taught to other cultures too
Oh I'm gonna LOOVE this
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 pm » by SolStone

Truthdefender wrote:666 is nothing that you, Mr. stone, or even any Christian understands at this point! You don't even know its origin. Which was not Revelation brother. Tis a mystery until its made known to all.

Thank you for displaying respect in your post. You seem convinced that there is nothing to learn or be taught in this matter, as it will be revealed at a later reference in time. I can respect your view.

A fellow writer, Temps, feels very strongly about this subject matter and as I given many hours of my own time researching this subject, I am interested in what can be shared.

Remember brother, nothing that goes in is unclean, but what comes out that is defiled. It cannot hurt anyone to hear and examine the information a fellow writer has to share, only in the responses we offer afterwards. As god intends for good even what man intends for evil then we can be sure value can be found within all examinations, whether they solidify our own current views or cause us to re-examine ideas within our organism. In any event, it cannot hurt to listen, as we are told to be still and know god.

Please show Temps respect as well in this thread and do not distract a fellow writer from sharing information they feel deserves healthy examination. If you change your mind and desire to share any thoughts on 666, please do. Thank you again for the respect shown in your initial post.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 pm » by Truthdefender

SolStone wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:666 is nothing that you, Mr. stone, or even any Christian understands at this point! You don't even know its origin. Which was not Revelation brother. Tis a mystery until its made known to all.

Thank you for displaying respect in your post. You seem convinced that there is nothing to learn or be taught in this matter, as it will be revealed at a later reference in time. I can respect your view.

A fellow writer, Temps, feels very strongly about this subject matter and as I given many hours of my own time researching this subject, I am interested in what can be shared.

Remember brother, nothing that goes in is unclean, but what comes out that is defiled. It cannot hurt anyone to hear and examine the information a fellow writer has to share, only in the responses we offer afterwards. As god intends for good even what man intends for evil then we can be sure value can be found within all examinations, whether they solidify our own current views or cause us to re-examine ideas within our organism. In any event, it cannot hurt to listen, as we are told to be still and know god.

Please show Temps respect as well in this thread and do not distract a fellow writer from sharing information they feel deserves healthy examination. If you change your mind and desire to share any thoughts on 666, please do. Thank you again for the respect shown in your initial post.

I did not mean to show disrespect. Nor did I really. It can be almost factually stated that none of us know for sure what the Mark of the Beast is. Calling it 666, or eluding to some esoteric meaning by way of gematria or mathematics, loses its meaning. Remember also, no Scripture is of any private or interpretation. But, I am intrigued what this new understanding temps is postulating, if for no other reason then to add it to the one hundred other interpretations.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 pm » by SolStone

Truthdefender wrote:I did not mean to show disrespect. Nor did I really. It can be almost factually stated that none of us know for sure what the Mark of the Beast is. Calling it 666, or eluding to some esoteric meaning by way of gematria or mathematics, loses its meaning. Remember also, no Scripture is of any private or interpretation. But, I am intrigued what this new understanding temps is postulating, if for no other reason then to add it to the one hundred other interpretations.

I understood your post as being respectful, I was genuinely thanking you.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 am » by Truthdefender

SolStone wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:I did not mean to show disrespect. Nor did I really. It can be almost factually stated that none of us know for sure what the Mark of the Beast is. Calling it 666, or eluding to some esoteric meaning by way of gematria or mathematics, loses its meaning. Remember also, no Scripture is of any private or interpretation. But, I am intrigued what this new understanding temps is postulating, if for no other reason then to add it to the one hundred other interpretations.

I understood your post as being respectful, I was genuinely thanking you.

I didn't get that.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 am » by Temps13

Truth,you've been negative toward my posts for years,you said you knew everything I knew & more that I didn't.not much humility there..but lets bury the hatchet & I'm sure we'll find some common ground..
Lets not squabble,lets just keep this an open thread & share what info we have?
I promise not to mention Sitchin hehe,I know that bugs you.
And I can assure you we are not discussing Gematria,or any branch of heavy mathematics,such as number theory,nor numerology..
I have a couple of books next to me for concordance reference as I'm not great with numbers,but none of it is anything more than basic arithmetic..repeated numbers & some multiplication..
Modern calculation of ancient eclipse & conjunction dates shows that everything thats written in the bible is the true story of historical events that happened in the past but have been slowly distorted by successive writers,translators & interpreters who could not find the right words for events or objects which they'd never seen before.
By the way,you implied I said Revelations was the first mention of the number string/code of which 666/216 is the "key"-rubbish,I didn't say that.
Anyway Im not gonna attack your interpretations of whatever scriptures you hold dear..just share some irrefutable observations with Sol..based around sexigesimal 360 stuff & some other stuff..
Imna try to avoid getting into the ancient astronauts vs supernatural beings argument trap..or talking about Rawlinson,Layard,Smith etc
Im gonna touch on ancient measuring systems based on longtitude/latitude,the volume of the planet & so on long before that should have been known according to mainstream lies,the Nineveh constant,knowledge of the precessional stuff & that,the increase in brain size & so on.. clearly indicate intervention from another undocumented race or races but I'll try to avoid arguing about that in this thread.But its a dead cert they knew as much way back then as we do now,actually they probably knew more..
Paraphrasing Neil,It seems that 666 is the key to unlocking the knowledge that man,time,the Earth,Moon,Planets,stars have been constructed or placed according to a set of numbers relating back to the Sumerian base of 60 (& aren't you into that creationism stuff Truth?)..
This is not opinions or views,merely a statement of facts which do not seem to be noticed or acknowledged much..
Like quartz,is one (of sooooo many things) thing encoded with these hidden numbers..also man ("the number of the beast"?eg:216 bones in your body?)..its in the precession of the equinoxes (zodiac),planets,sun..not guesses but standard (exact) measures easily available.
The correlation in these seemingly unconnected bodies,& time itself,is STAGGERING!
Stonehenge is built to it,Egypt..I've not touched on it yet though even
Truth i'll gladly debate interventionism vs supernatural with you in a separate thread-PAX?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 6:54 am » by Truthdefender

I have been negative toward some of your posts, though you seem to harbor much more ill will with my disagreeing with you than necessary. e.g. accusing me of being some other dude cuz he disagreed with you also.

I never said I know more than you, just that I've studied what you've studied in the Sithcin/Sumerian, AA theory area.

No hatchet burying necessary, I don't have a problem with you personally. I believe we are being fed lies, and you have digested some that's all.

I never said you implied Revelation was the first mention of 666, just that it wasn't.

I am intrigued by your 666 talk, so when is the thread?

I would be wary of anyone glamorizing or obscuring a warning from those who you've admitted know more than we do today.

Interventionism? But where did the interventionists come from?

I look forward to your book report.

:cheers:

p.s. 206 bones in the body

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook