7.7 Earthquake - Italy

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 pm » by Rahkriga

alternateworld wrote:Sorry...? :headscratch:

I post a reported earthquake, with link(the info is still up on the site ffs!?) and i'm a full of shit hoaxer?! :badair: :bang;

So it turned out to be a blip, error, whatever, not unlike the one in libya a couple of weeks ago, but it was there on an official site so i shared, get over it...

I have to laugh at the ignorance on here sometimes :lol: :think:

Peace

Instead of laughing....try doing at least 10mins of research before you post...it would save us all time.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 pm » by The57ironman

I post a reported earthquake, with link(the info is still up on the site ffs!?) and i'm a full of shit hoaxer?! :badair: :bang;

So it turned out to be a blip, error, whatever, not unlike the one in libya a couple of weeks ago, but it was there on an official site so i shared, get over it...

Peace

:flop: it's all good :cheers:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 3:54 pm » by Tuor10

Peace

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the source.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 3:57 pm » by Pavmas

Very Very strange.
Over the last few months there have reports of earthquakes and other things reported just to be classed as another hoax, now just imagine something did happen in Lybia or Italy and was listed here but not on Ugs, automatically people would think a hoax.

2 years ago there were riots in Leeds and I live in birmingham and I never knew this, 80 miles away and I never knew.
The BBC, Sky News and other channels never covered it and I was told by someone else, I checked it up and there were riots and it was listed on the net.

The fact is that if the established media can keep from us whats happening just up the road then they can keep a secret of whats happening all over the world.
The poster was correct in posting here' he heard it and posted it and the fact that it turned out to be false make little difference and was easy to check out.

Once we start thinking that things may be false then the true news will escape us as we have wrongly assume that that must be false because because you have not heard it on mainstream news so wont bother posting it.

You hear something new you post, thats the way we find things out.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 4:04 pm » by Alternateworld

:cheers: iron

@rah, it's through research that i came across it dude, many times i've seen them on one site but not another, i put it on here to see if others had heard anything to confirm or deny its occurrence.

@tuor, i didn't think that of your intent, thanks and peace pal :flop:

It pleases me to hear it's an error anyways, i think there's been enough of this crazy earth shit lately

And should the mods deem to lock it off now or remove this thread then so be it :flop:

:cheers: :hugging: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 4:07 pm » by Tuor10

alternateworld wrote::cheers: iron

@rah, it's through research that i came across it dude, many times i've seen them on one site but not another, i put it on here to see if others had heard anything to confirm or deny its occurrence.

@tuor, i didn't think that of your intent, thanks and peace pal :flop:

It pleases me to hear it's an error anyways, i think there's been enough of this crazy earth shit lately

And should the mods deem to lock it off now or remove this thread then so be it :flop:

:cheers: :hugging: :cheers:

No problem :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 pm » by Pavmas

I think we should have a thread for proven hoaxes, and see if there is a pattern of release, what the hoaxes are and the effects they have had etc.

Recently the mainstream news is full of cyber attacks and this has increased over the last week, the IMF is the latest on BBC is covering it in detail, myself I believe this is a hoax and a few more will be reported and then action will need to be taken.

This is the same pattern of building up the Iraq war, same threats e.g. to our way of life.

I think its clear that governments are blaming other governments and always adding that it cant be traced,.
Conclusion: Governments are going to either shut down the web or take total control off it, you may have to have a license to use the net such as a driving license, lets go the whole hog, they might include surfing lessons and a test at the end of it or what you can and cant do before you are issued a license.
One they gain complete control of the web they control what content can be used and that will just be the same as the mainstream media.

If that happen then this site goes and will be replaced with something like AOL Weird and Wacky information from the conspiracy nerds.

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 am » by Fairdragonqueen

The EMSC is listing the quake with an 3.4 mag and depth of 3 km...interesting...

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 am » by Fairdragonqueen

So, which is it? Hoax or not...?

PostMon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 am » by Fairdragonqueen

OMG...lol...so i post above what I found at the EMSC site, right...then I go back to the EMSC and the listing for 2 earthquakes in that area back to back are gone...one being 3.4 at 2:50.23 am and then another being 3.1...now I ask... Who's hiding what? why? As if we are deaf, dumb, and blind...

PreviousNext