7 Tragic Truths Of Quitting Weed

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 3:05 pm » by Mydogma

man i need a coffee
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 3:22 pm » by Malogg

Lol am I bad got a wee bit of rocky (council issue) lastnight and had a few wee smokies , feck sake been smoking the sh1t for 20 years so it aint fkn easy quitting but at least I am well on target for quitting .

Ahhaha funny thing is I got stoned on less than a tenth of what it took me a few months ago .
:lol:
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 pm » by Malogg

Spock wrote:No question weed makes people stupid, tired, lazy, hungry and batshit paranoid.

It totally obliterates social, emotional and mental maturation.

This forum is a prime example of what weed does to people.

The potheads don't see or understand this, because they are too stoned, and even when they are not stoned, the weed has made them too stupid and self serving.

Everyone else sees it clearly.

No matter how smart the stoner thinks they they are, to everyone else, they look like Beavis and Butthead.

In the case of medical marijuana users, it's okay, you have an excuse, unless the excuse you use is just made up to get high.

Lol some folk need it for fkn severe depression and it helps them through the bad day's , that is the main reason I smoked it all these years and gotta admit it has become a rotten habit that aint easy to quit , ffs I have been addicted to alot harder drugs and managed to quit them but my guess that was not a choice of mind over matter but more of a live or die choice .

Being 100% honest getting stoned aint any fun anymore when I am trying to quit , getting stoned gives me the emotion of feeling like a guilty wee boy again that has done something wrong that now I am trying to quit but at least it does not make me a person that puts folk down and that I am glad for as folk that do that really aint all that special themselves , see these kinda folk have no clue what kind of life folk have had and to down folk in such a manner for smoking weed just shows the lack of compassion this is something that weed smokers have far more of for others and that is compassion .

Besides I think drunks and pill poppers are way fkn more stupid than folk that smoke weed .
:wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 4:35 pm » by Malogg

shponglized wrote:I have to disagree. I have been a heavy smoker for the majority of my adult life, and it has not inhibited me in any way, nor has it affected my motivation. I have excelled in my profession far quicker than anyone I know in the same industry and only continue to excel. I am at the top of my game, and I am a more hard worker than most people I work with that have never smoked. I think it is used as an excuse for people to be lazy. I am more productive when stoned because I have a clearer mind and know exactly what I am doing and where I am going, rather than being cluttered with a bunch of unnecessary thoughts. I take more care and pride with my work whether professionally or just day to day chores.

I think the people it affects in a negative way would be like that regardless. I for one do not appreciate being put in a box.

:clapper:

That has gotta be the truth see one thing I have noticed is there is folk that smoke weed that are just plain fkn dumb but then there is folk like you that are a fine example of using the erb for the greater as in self production .
It really clears the path for folk like yourself and that is the dogs baws to be able to excel in life with a clearer more thought out positive plan that has been enlightened and bet with far more decisive thought with great compassion and passion on the way .

Stay focussed and keep your chin up :flop:

Lmbo it has helped me clear the cob webs over and over and everytime some nasty fecker has done their best to wreck my life the erb has been there to get me at the top of my game again .

Only stopping smoking the erb every other day for a Job with major prospects so I can leave my kin something in life I never had .

:cheers:

Last edited by Malogg on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Writer

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm » by shponglized

Malogg wrote:
:clapper:

That has gotta be the truth see one thing I have noticed is there is folk that smoke weed that are just plain fkn dumb but then there is folk like you that are a fine example of using the erb for the greater as in self production it really clears the path for folk like yourself and that is the dogs baws to be able to excel in life with a clearer more thought out positive plan that has been enlightened and bet far more decisive thought with great compassion and passion on the way .

Stay focussed and keep your chin up :flop:

Lmbo it has helped me clear the cob webs over and over and everytime some nasty fecker has done their best to wreck my life the erb has been there to get me at the top of my game again .

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 5:41 pm » by Pitchke

Using to much weed every day for several years isn't good for You... But this is the case with many things alcohol, sugar, coffee, ... And you can't compare the cannabis of today with the cannabis of 10/15/20 years ago... There is alot more THC in todays plants than it was years ago. This is what you get when you breed with the best plants over and over again!

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm » by The57ironman

...that vid is bullsh*t.....we're all different

....i just can't do it all the time anymore....but it is very good in moderation... :mrcool:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 5:57 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

I am a hyper-thinker

i think fast, talk fast, and act fast

so weed slows me down and makes me act "normal"

and i am just gonna pack another bowl and laugh at this thread

:mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 6:57 pm » by Daemonfoe

Why would you want to quit smoking weed? I can and have quit it many times, but only for one reason... to lower my tolerance so I can feel the full effects again. If there is a job that requires drug testing, I don't apply because that job is shite. You know right away that your boss is going to be a nazi if you have to take a drug test to be hired.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 pm » by Eldorado

Dom Da Bears wrote:I feel a lot better after quitting.

The good effects of weed don't always last.

After many years of smoking it everyday, it isn't good anymore.

Everyone needs to grow up sometime.

Sure it wasn't paranoia...........or other pressures making it seem more positive to be sober?

I function just fine on Cannabis.....and a lot of hacks who spend time in front of a 60ghz pulsing monitor know that the Cannabinolds interfere with certain brain receptors that are the same ones that are targeted by the developers of RHIC and other Tricknologies..........so the majority of Geeks I know are smokers too.........they find it easier to do repetitive things in a more efficient manner, as the mind is also relaxed when smoking, and doesn't feel the effects of the radiating effects from the computer in the same manner

Fear can cause anyone to conform through subtle and repetitive coercion, especially if there is a jail sentence attached to the threats.......

This is the repercussion of their drug war.......Im sure that you and I share the same belief that if Cannabis was available at bars and smoke shops and cafes..........that more people would be aware of it, treat it as a delicacy, and savor it whenever they wanted without the obvious GUILT TRIP being attached to it.......

and it would loose it's black market mystique, become a cash crop, and also lead to a release of a good portion of the prison population, who's only crimes were wasting time in the white man's economy by smoking a joint....

Cannabis Prohibition began as a way to control the productivity of "Lazy Mexicans" and Carribean Immigrants in the US.......

Dont think that this kind of mentality is gone either....they still try to play the same old game......attack you.....then tell lie after lie to make it seem that they have the "right" to........

This is fundamentally flawed as a racist and biased agenda that has to be corrected immediately.

I'm not forfeiting my Hemp for "Freedom"

No way..... :yell:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

PreviousNext