7 Tragic Truths Of Quitting Weed

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 7:00 pm » by Zer0

The thing I hate about weed is that people must constantly remind me that I am high.. like every person I talk to is like "You are high!"

BITCH THANKS FOR THE OBVIOUS!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 7:17 pm » by Daemonfoe

Eldorado wrote:
Cannabis Prohibition began as a way to control the productivity of "Lazy Mexicans" and Carribean Immigrants in the US.......

It began to protect textile industries when they first became aware that Hemp products would put them out of business. Google DuPont and Reefer Madness.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 am » by Mydogma

Daemonfoe wrote:
Eldorado wrote:
Cannabis Prohibition began as a way to control the productivity of "Lazy Mexicans" and Carribean Immigrants in the US.......

It began to protect textile industries when they first became aware that Hemp products would put them out of business. Google DuPont and Reefer Madness.

Yep most of the parachutes and ropes used on ships were made from the fibers..stronger and durable..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 am » by Eldorado

Whatever........that's just another manipulative issue concerning the past actions of the govt....

but they were clearly targeting Latin Americans.....

....why else did they use the word Marijuana......instead of the scientific name Cannabis.........??

to target the population of Latinos/Caribbeans and deprave them of civil liberties.......

Google DuPont and Reefer Madness.

Google "Middle Finger" and see what translation you can come up with..

..I already know what it means....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 am » by Lowsix

Eldorado wrote:but they were clearly targeting Latin Americans.....

Ridiculous fuckup troll is obvious.

That's right up there with blaming the Moyle 'priesthood'
for your tiny desensitized dick and insufficient testosterone levels.
(which you most certainly did)

Are you a fuckin' cartoon or some shit?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 1:00 am » by Zer0

Lowsix wrote:
Eldorado wrote:but they were clearly targeting Latin Americans.....

Ridiculous fuckup troll is obvious.

That's right up there with blaming the Moyle 'priesthood'
for your tiny desensitized dick and insufficient testosterone levels.
(which you most certainly did)

Are you a fuckin' cartoon or some shit?

Whatever whitey...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 am » by Thewatcher

Listen, there are several issues to consider now when smoking nice smelly green bud.

I know a lot about green being around several decent cultivators the last few years, I always had 2 strains at my disposal as I smoked regularly, uk cheese and amnesia haze mostly always rammed to the rim of a shoe box stinking me house out. :mrgreen:

I dont smoke it anymore but most of my good friends do, who also all work there buts of day in day out in there jobs..
If your going to smoke green for which you should never judge someone who does, you should grow your own. The laws are that lenient now and for me that is the only way forward if you smoke green..

reasons being...

Money men who grow green are only interested in profit so if one of there crops are infested with spider mites or thrips etc they will use whatever means necessary to get a good yield as insects affect yield.
So they will use pesticides on there plants which is a big no no for you smokers, but you will not know that as you didn't grow it..

Also most peeps who grow decent size crops are that impatient to get that out for reasons being, police raiding or some thief stealing it being just a couple, will never fully flush all the chemicals out before it being chopped down..

That is why in my opinion you should just grow your own, you can push a minimum 20 oz off 1 light and 3 plants easy every 10 weeks, that is more than enough..

This is just a bit of advice from someone who knows a lot about this, take it or leave it, but also ironman is spot on in stating that, " he only uses it in moderation " this is the best way to enjoy it..

Medicinal green is all good but only if you use the advice above and grow your own, as producers who sell it to the chemists distributing it are in it for the money, and you could be adding another medical condition to the one your trying to treat..

:flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 8:02 pm » by Daemonfoe

Eldorado wrote:Whatever........that's just another manipulative issue concerning the past actions of the govt....

but they were clearly targeting Latin Americans.....

....why else did they use the word Marijuana......instead of the scientific name Cannabis.........??

to target the population of Latinos/Caribbeans and deprave them of civil liberties.......

Google DuPont and Reefer Madness.

Google "Middle Finger" and see what translation you can come up with..

..I already know what it means....

Oh I wasn't aware that the civil liberty of smoking pot and growing hemp only applied to Latin Americans...
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 pm » by SamueltheLion

Dom Da Bears wrote:I feel a lot better after quitting.

The good effects of weed don't always last.

After many years of smoking it everyday, it isn't good anymore.

Everyone needs to grow up sometime.

thanks dom!

:sunny:

simple and effective testimony.

my notes on the subject: enjoy it, RARELY, and when you do, get the purest you can, and make it a sacred ceremony.

street sold weed is often mixed with crack/cocaine, sugar, chalk, oregano and god knows what.

on another note:

at least switch to self-rolled cigarettes, and purer tobacco. Honestly, you want to put that shit into your body, and then wonder why don't feel good? Bitch please!

:p

:cheers:

let go of self induced suffering, treat yourself well, don't settle for less, you are worthy.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 4:23 pm » by Kinninigan

Samuelthemule wrote:
street sold weed is often mixed with crack/cocaine, sugar, chalk, oregano and god knows what.

Your joking right?

:ohno:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PreviousNext