75% are angry at the government’s current policies,

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 pm » by Torofamily

Voters are madder than ever at the current policies of the federal government.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 75% of likely voters now say they are at least somewhat angry at the government’s current policies, up four points from late November and up nine points since September. The overall figures include 45% who are Very Angry, also a nine-point increase since September.

Just 19% now say they’re not very or not at all angry at the government’s policies, down eight points from the previous survey and down 11 from September. That 19% includes only eight percent (8%) who say they’re not angry at all and 11% who are not very angry.

Rasmussen Reports
February 8, 2010
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2010/75_are_angry_at_government_s_current_policies
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 2:36 am » by Freedomofwill

Interesting, I wonder who, and what state they asked these people those questions, and how many people they asked.

Better still this mean's liberation, the less amount of trust in government the more liberation there is.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 2:41 am » by Sengine

I have always wondered how you get to be in these crazy polls because no one that I know, including myself has ever been asked to answer a poll. Anyway...on that note I for one am extremely dissatisfied with government's apparent disregard for the US Constitution.

Writer

PostTue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 am » by Sw33tlou

Its higher than that if you ask me. In my profession I see all types of people and it is amazing how many that will just start talking about how Obama and Bush are one and the same. I hear this from black people. They just openly talk about how the economic downturn was planned and it was meant to bankrupt the country and empower the ultra rich. This country is starting to realize that our entire government is completely corrupt. I mean hell our leaders can't even level with us about the fact that not only is the recession really a depression, but that we are literally on the brink of the collapse of the dollar. This is straight up ridiculous. I never thought I'd see the day, but it is here. I am stunned at how right on Alex Jones and some of his doppelgangers have been. I am just amazed. WOW...
I no longer "WANT TO BELIEVE"
I know. It is now time to decide what we do with this knowledge.