80's morphing. SOLID PROOF

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 am » by Shaggietrip

cia212 wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:what is exactly morphing on him shag, im a bit lost. :lol:
Just looks like a dude shreddin' on a guitar to me. :?:

He's not even shredding that well, Eddie looks high as a kite to me...sloppy. Still better than me on my best day.

@OP It's Kuato, not Quattro.

Thank you for that. I did think something was wrong in that post but could not pin point it.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 am » by Mrmcnuggets

shaggietrip wrote:

The left arm.

Watch the vid and captures. He does morph. Which enables his shred as you say. My saying alien may have done me harm on what I am trying to prove.

My point is that yes people can morph to help in what task they have practiced trained for.

A morph does not necessarily mean that one is alien or lizard dude. On other threads it has been shown that "animals" morph. Are we not "animals"

It is not really that crazy for me to think that its just stupid saying one can morph.

We have people poppin there eyes out of socket ect. Ajnimals "shapechange,fish with their "glowing" "neon" effects.

It is not that hard to believe. It does happen. I am not a pindze just pointing out some shi.

But if one think its a troll post at least mine has some thought to apply to it.

Stay cool mrmcnuggest

Can you describe it more lol, I am just trying to understand what you see lol.

I have a lot of friends that are quite good at guitar. It jut looks like his fingers are separated, and his arm and wrist are bent idk lol, I just see a person who has good enough calisthenics to be able to hold posture that long..

Just like Bruce Lee and his bat wing latisssimus dorsi's lol. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 8:52 am » by Jet17

mrmcnuggets wrote:

LMAO!

DUDE I AM LITERALLY SHITTING MYSELF!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

you are the only person besides my buddy J, that has commented on that ridiculous storage of muscle that Bruce Lee has in that particular scene...

it's like GAWD DAMN!

:scary:

:alien51: :D :alien51:
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 8:57 am » by Shaggietrip

mrmcnuggets wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:

The left arm.

Watch the vid and captures. He does morph. Which enables his shred as you say. My saying alien may have done me harm on what I am trying to prove.

My point is that yes people can morph to help in what task they have practiced trained for.

A morph does not necessarily mean that one is alien or lizard dude. On other threads it has been shown that "animals" morph. Are we not "animals"

It is not really that crazy for me to think that its just stupid saying one can morph.

We have people poppin there eyes out of socket ect. Ajnimals "shapechange,fish with their "glowing" "neon" effects.

It is not that hard to believe. It does happen. I am not a pindze just pointing out some shi.

But if one think its a troll post at least mine has some thought to apply to it.

Stay cool mrmcnuggest

Can you describe it more lol, I am just trying to understand what you see lol.

I have a lot of friends that are quite good at guitar. It jut looks like his fingers are separated, and his arm and wrist are bent idk lol, I just see a person who has good enough calisthenics to be able to hold posture that long..

As he leads into his "Eruption" if you notice his fore arm starts to adjust to what he is trying to acomplish. Then it moves to his hand. he must morph to achieve the task shred so to say.. Some may think this is simple contortion but contortion is not that simple either.

He has trained his hand/self to morph to achieve the end task.

If that makes and type of sense to you. I say morph some may say contort. I believe morph is applicable in some cases

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 am » by Mrmcnuggets

shaggietrip wrote:
As he leads into his "Eruption" if you notice his fore arm starts to adjust to what he is trying to acomplish. Then it moves to his hand. he must morph to achieve the task shred so to say.. Some may think this is simple contortion but contortion is not that simple either.

If that makes and type of sense to you. I say morph some may say contort. I believe morph is applicable in some cases

gotcha. I guess. :?: :alien51:

When I heard morphing I figured the traditional "look the scales are showing through his skin" morphing :alien51:

Only reason I say that, is if the accepted fact that masons are reptiles, I should definitely be one, and i'm sorry to break it to you guys.. I'm still waiting for my chameleon skin. :mrgreen: :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 9:14 am » by Shaggietrip

mrmcnuggets wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:
As he leads into his "Eruption" if you notice his fore arm starts to adjust to what he is trying to accomplish. Then it moves to his hand. he must morph to achieve the task shred so to say.. Some may think this is simple contortion but contortion is not that simple either.

gotcha. I guess. :?: :alien51:

When I heard morphing I figured the traditional "look the scales are showing through his skin" morphing :alien51:

Only reason I say that, is if the accepted fact that masons are reptiles, I should definitely be one, and i'm sorry to break it to you guys.. I'm still waiting for my chameleon skin. :mrgreen: :alien51:

I hear ya.. I an objective person. Morping does not always mean some one will sprout wings and fly away.

My personal opinion is and has always been that shi% is possible. Know matter how ridiculous it may seem.

I for one do believe that a morph is being witnessed in the video posted. Other will say I am a dumb ass. But the pudding is there. It all in how one perceives it i guess.

Of course my perception is spot on.....'nudge and a wink.'

ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 am » by Rich316

Ok comeon, Eddie is not an alien in any way. He's a legend! My all time fave guitar band. He does wear coloured contacts though, I met him in 1998 and he had blue coloured contacts in.

That video is the 83 US Festival and is about a 50th generation copy so don't expect blu ray, its full of video artifacts from being smashed so many times in the vhs recorder. I used to have a really clean copy of that show. They we're all OFF THEIR NUTS for that one, coked and pissed out of their minds. Dave couldn't remember any lyrics that night, worst performance but legendary none the less.

PS you know there's a brand new album coming in about 10 days? With Roth too. brand new VH check out http://www.vhnd.com/ It's been a long time!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 pm » by Spock

I used to love shred-fests. Now I think their gay and annoying. Sounds like cats screwing.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 12:28 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

spock wrote:I used to love shred-fests. Now I think their gay and annoying. Sounds like cats screwing.

that's because the now age shred fest is heavy orientated.
Can't find many people who can jam out like hendrix did these days. :flop:

Just remember guys, like the guitarist from maroon 5 said, "my music sucked because I had A.D.D and didn't know it." :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 pm » by Rich316

spock wrote:I used to love shred-fests. Now I think their gay and annoying. Sounds like cats screwing.

That's also an awfully sounding video that US fest. Lacks middle and bass.
This sounds much better. The shred master himself;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous