800 People Evacuated as Iceland Volcano Erupts 2nd Time

Writer

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 4:15 pm » by Staceysugar

At least there are no chemtrails in the sky over the UK at the moment, TPTB can't get their aerosol planes up in the sky, so those in the UK, enjoy the crisp blue skies for it won't last, they say planes will be flying from 1am on Sunday.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 am » by -Marduk-

The Perfect Enemy
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 am » by -Marduk-

The German Chancellors Odysse back home

The blue line shows how Angela Merkel comes home - with stops in Lisbon and Rome. Then we went by car towards Bolzano, Merkel will be in Berlin tomorrow (yellow line). Defense Guttenberg was trapped in Istanbul, took place yesterday on the way towards Berlin. The gray shading shows how the ash cloud spread to Europe.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 am » by Ihasabucket

freemind wrote:its happening left right and center. Iceland, Australia, Chile..exactly how many natural disasters has there been so far this year? Volcano ash covering Europe and everyone is just going about their business, not caring. I dont know if its the beginning of the end or just the beginning of a cosmic cycle that we are all gonna have to bare witness to. But I do believe that people need to be aware of these goings on. I find it fascinating and exciting abut it makes me sick that the majority of people don't, their fascinated by their jobs...their social status..what other people think of them, they don't think for themselves.

I only wish I be more involved in what is happening to our planet.
It gives me goosebumps, love it!

any similar feelings message me - freemind

agreed :flop:
these are all wiki picks, but i'm pretty sure the info is reliable enough
2010 so far: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2010_natural_disasters
2009: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2009_natural_disasters
2008: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2008_natural_disasters
2007: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2007_natural_disasters
Who the hell is this Schrödinger guy, and what's up with his dead cat?

Initiate

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 am » by Freedomofwill

Look's normal so far to me. Same amount of natural disasters really, It's just they are noticed by more people, and we are technologically more aware.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 am » by Exoatmospheric1

This is kind of a rare opportunity.... meaning, "The shutting down of an airspace of this size" doesn't happen often period. The last time it did happen was over U.S. airspace on 9/11/01. I understand the affected area is not the same size as the U.S. and that there is volcanic ash in most of the no-fly-zone. However a few climate study's were done during the 72 hour grounding of all the jets post 9/11,12, 13, 14

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/climate-change-during-9-11

If you took the the time to read the whole thing then you will see that this volcanic event is a rare chance to get some raw data to possibly back up some of the study's that have been done when jets are grounded over large areas. Hey I am not looking for a major break I just want to see a comparison drawn up. I hope someone has the resources to look into it.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 6:21 pm » by Matrix2010

no any danger all is fake 2012 fake

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 2:35 am » by Kris75

what if the zionist made the volcano start to erupt,i know you think this guy must be nuts he he,but i se reports that the ash cluod is soon over turky,so what if they made it delibrytly,so the iranian air force coud not fly whith they airplanes and the israelis coud strike whith the remote airplanes,just my wild thougt on the cloud,you newer know he he :think: :headscratch: :headscratch: :think: :peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 am » by Kris75

TREMORS REPORTS ARE COMING IN THAT THE VOLCANO HAS EASING OR STOPT SPEWING ASH,CAN SOMBODY CONFIRM IT??? :mrgreen: ;)

Initiate

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 4:24 am » by nm156

Don't believe it to be over. A sudden stop is sure to spell a larger problem.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

PreviousNext