9/11 New 3D analysis. Very Conclusive

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 am » by Lowsix


There was nothing added or unusual about the plane.
The object has been identified for nearly 10 years..
Wing connector pod. Verified. Fact. Exists in every photo of that plane type.

And the fact that the truth movement has DEVOLVED
into a stupid fucking discussion about disks and ufos
is so fucking embarrassing and pathetic..

If that is what it takes to
claim to be part of the search for the truth..
Im done with it, and I'm done with the stupid
fucking troll faggots like this adamo dipshit.

God bless jet for hanging in that long, and being that detailed.
It wasnt necessary, but it showed willingness to sincerity...
something the parrot clearly doesnt possess...

"shill..shill...shill" pft..whatever stupid.

Fuck that clown Jet..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 12:59 am » by Ronisrael


adamo21 - no need to try convince the shills.

they are not here for that.

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 am » by Adamo21


ronisrael wrote:adamo21 - no need to try convince the shills.

they are not here for that.


I understand, but the more propaganda they spill, the more minds they are convincing. So im fighting them by informing the public with real information and truth, the more I post the truth, the more money the government has to waste paying the shills.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17789
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 4:40 am » by The57ironman


jetxvii wrote:
adamo21 wrote:Oh yea, here is some evidence for you, you're claiming my scientific fact is based on someones word? Your incorrect...

Here you go! http://pilotsfor911truth.org/p4t/Radar_ ... _UA175.pdf

I did some thinking and donated it towards you, obviously you cant research on your own.



Yes once again, you are using a half-assed attempt at proof, this chart shows the speed of the airplane which means 1 of the following:

1.the data is wrong and they can't accurately measure the speed of the plane based on 2001 technologies.

2. an Airplane really can travel that fast at that altitude.

3. the "heresay" you keep referencing are pilots that have to follow guidelines and legal restrictions in flight thus making it IMPOSSIBLE for them to exercise that flight pattern due to the legal and safety issues, even if test piloting there has to be some percentage that the action and flight taking place has a certain survival ratio for the prototype or flight being taken.

4. it was a different plane that was outfitted for this certain occasion ( which I think is complete BS but it is a more reasonable explanation than ORBS)

but as I already stated with the OBAMA FLY-OVER you can see for yourself that he had no problem flying at that altitude in the same city with an F-16 following him and 4 turbine engines not the typical 2 from a 767-200.....

but wait he had 4 engines right so that means he can go faster right? but that isn't the claim you are making you are saying that it is impossible because the plane would dissolve at that speed in a lower atmosphere. so why does a 4 engine plane have no problem at that altitude?!?!

so again I ask what is your argument?

great job :flop: thankyou........ :flop: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 am » by Ronisrael


my god

the shills used to be quite good at this

but the true info is inescapable now.

stop listening to professional opinion and radar info about plane flight capabilities

if you want concrete evidence :
" the plane flew above 500 mph at that altitude - just watch the Obama fly over at normal speed" its Ultimate proof - solid - case closed

keep it coming - i haven't had such a good laugh in a long time.

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 6:56 am » by Ronisrael


oh and adamo21

if you want info on the pod under flight 175

it was researched by a university in spain

L'Escola Universitària Politècnica de Mataró

their conclusions :

the "objects discerned cannot be due to shadows caused by the angle of incidence of the sun upon the plane as they always appear as the same shape and size, although their luminosity varies." This result was reached having subjected the photographs to a digital image process "which would respond to changes in luminance" which can be seen with the naked eye and which, in principle, would make no sense, given that the fuselage of commercial airplanes is cylindrical and flat, according to the cited technical report.

http://www.amics21.com/911/report.html

and here is the article

http://www.911review.org/Wiki/Wtc2PlanePod.shtml

and more recent - 2007

debunking the debunkers - about the pod

http://911anomalies.wordpress.com/2007/ ... light-175/

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 am » by Lowsix


Yeah and whatever you do,
do NOT look at an actual 767..or a photo of one.
because your world will crack apart from the irony.

From 911 supposedly showing missile pods, blah blah...
Image

Looks like a wing connector to the rest of the world.
Image

please stop being stupid..
go away, both of you fucking idiots..

I mean why the fuck are you talking about pods (on an 'airplane' btw),
if in the ENTIRE first part of the thread,
you goofasses are saying Orb shaped Ufos..
and specifically NOT airplanes...

Make up your mind what youre going to make shit up about..at least.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 am » by Ronisrael


LOL

there is no light and shadow play here the anomaly is only on one side

and is not part of the plane

Image

try to get your model plane to be in a more angled position to make it look as if...

nice try ,keep it coming ..

and the new analysis - proves the fake plane image is hiding an orb

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 am » by Ronisrael


even sharper image:

Image

Initiate
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:32 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 am » by Bpeirce2


My daughter was in a dorm room at NYU when one of the jets flew over her building, she recalled thinking it was weird as jets weren't allowed to fly over that area, the analysis of 9/11 conspiracy only uses two angles of the incident, some people think it was a ufo incident with the same conviction you are using. There was a ground view that was looking directly up, home video that people seem to conveniently forget about.

Also, my aunt lost a friend in one of the air planes and are you suggesting her plane didn't crash and that she left her family behind and went into hiding. What about the Pennsylvania crash,...Jeffery Beamer and the entire survivors got to hear the black box recording, what about hijackers flight training in Scottsdale Az.

This reminds me of when people say we didn't really land on the moon.

What I encourage you to do is not listen to others but do your own research, there were several hundred people who bought airline tickets on the airplanes that crashed, are they really still alive.....ask questions search for the truth, don't jump to outrageous conclusions based upon a video and an opinion,...hey, i know the government is filled with corrupt people, just read the Warren Commission Report. But don't end your research here as you have only just begun! There are survivors in the towers who testified about seeing the plane are they government insiders? There is so much evidence out there, don't just seee what you want to see. Good luck.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook