9/11 New 3D analysis. Very Conclusive

Writer
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 am » by Ronisrael


But that is not flight 175

flight 175 is supposed to be a Boeing 767-200

what we are seeing is the longer 767-300

Image

Image

quote :
the nose section of a 200 series, A, is shorter than the wing assembly, B. Whereas for the 300 series A is longer than B.
767-200 => A:B = 190:200 = 0.95:1, i.e. A is less than B
767-300 => A:B = 221:200 = 1.105:1, i.e. A is greater than B
http://911anomalies.wordpress.com/2007/ ... -revealed/

bpeirce2
i highly recommend you read these 2 articles :

The "4" Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?

http://letsrollforums.com/happened-pass ... 054db&

Tracking the 19 Hijackers
What are they up to now?
At least 9 of them survived 9/11

http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 9:31 am » by Adamo21


jetxvii wrote:
adamo21 wrote:Oh yea, here is some evidence for you, you're claiming my scientific fact is based on someones word? Your incorrect...

Here you go! http://pilotsfor911truth.org/p4t/Radar_ ... _UA175.pdf

I did some thinking and donated it towards you, obviously you cant research on your own.



Yes once again, you are using a half-assed attempt at proof, this chart shows the speed of the airplane which means 1 of the following:

1.the data is wrong and they can't accurately measure the speed of the plane based on 2001 technologies.

2. an Airplane really can travel that fast at that altitude.

3. the "heresay" you keep referencing are pilots that have to follow guidelines and legal restrictions in flight thus making it IMPOSSIBLE for them to exercise that flight pattern due to the legal and safety issues, even if test piloting there has to be some percentage that the action and flight taking place has a certain survival ratio for the prototype or flight being taken.

4. it was a different plane that was outfitted for this certain occasion ( which I think is complete BS but it is a more reasonable explanation than ORBS)

but as I already stated with the OBAMA FLY-OVER you can see for yourself that he had no problem flying at that altitude in the same city with an F-16 following him and 4 turbine engines not the typical 2 from a 767-200.....

but wait he had 4 engines right so that means he can go faster right? but that isn't the claim you are making you are saying that it is impossible because the plane would dissolve at that speed in a lower atmosphere. so why does a 4 engine plane have no problem at that altitude?!?!

so again I ask what is your argument?


Shill, you failed horribly, your suggesting that in 2001 that radar can't track the movement speed of air traffic? I have no response to that, your intelligence speaks for itself.

Do you even know what Atmospheric pressure is? Maybe you can't get this through your empty head, the higher up you go, the less atmospheric pressure thus the faster you can go. The supposed '747' that hit WTC could not handle that speed at that altitude with the atmospheric pressure..

You failed shill. Everyone knows the truth, there is nothing you can do, your hopeless...

Soon, every member on the bohemian grove guest list will be shot in the head and terminated.

Initiate
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 am » by Adamo21


FUCK THE ILLUMANTI, cock suckers.

Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm » by Braxtonhicks


I'm not going to get into an insult war with you. I just want to point out that you give absolutely no conclusive proof of anything you say. That, of course, is typical of all conspiracy theorists. You take a little bogus information, and turn it into a huge conspiracy. You never answer any questions that go against your theory, you just attack the person asking the question. That is the typical way things are done on this website. If someone doesn't agree, he's either retarded, or brain washed, or a disinformation agent.
You can swallow what ever bullshit you want, just don't expect everyone to eat from the same pile!
9/11 was a horrible thing, it's a shame "People like you" have to cheapen it with ridiculous and unfounded theories. "Believe it because I said so" doesn't cut it in the real world. I realize, that there's nothing I can say that would ever change your mind, and believe me when I say you can NEVER make me believe this was the work of aliens, or anything other then terrorists.
In conclusion, I would like to say, it is not up to "people like me" to debunk your theory, it's up to people like you to prove beyond a reasonable doubt what you're saying is true. If, in your eyes, that makes me brain washed, then good luck to you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 6:36 pm » by Electrobadgr


A friend of mine just gave me this video and i thought i should post it here,firstly i would like to state that i do not support the claims of the OP video that a protoype ufo type craft was used on 9/11, the footage in question of the "ball" could literally be anything its so fuzzy. Whilst i fundamentally believe that planes were more than likely used to a degree on 9/11 i am open to the research which suggests that either missiles or smaller "dummy" planes were used and key footage may have been tampered with.

The video i am posting features 2 phone calls to Boeng you should hear.

This is for you Jetxvii, straight from the horses mouth

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 559
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Acheron

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 pm » by Lapislazuli


adamo21 wrote:Soon, every member on the bohemian grove guest list will be shot in the head and terminated.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

And this is the year 2012 destiny of the smurfs, the shills and of all their families
Image
Let's pray for their slow and painful death
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

9/11: NEVER FORGET THE TRAITORS

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 pm » by Electrobadgr


electrobadgr wrote:A friend of mine just gave me this video and i thought i should post it here,firstly i would like to state that i do not support the claims of the OP video that a protoype ufo type craft was used on 9/11, the footage in question of the "ball" could literally be anything its so fuzzy. Whilst i fundamentally believe that planes were more than likely used to a degree on 9/11 i am open to the research which suggests that either missiles or smaller "dummy" planes were used and key footage may have been tampered with.

The video i am posting features 2 phone calls to Boeng you should hear.

This is for you Jetxvii, straight from the horses mouth




Ok this video doesn't work so have uploaded it to youtube and it works from there so here it is:


Upload to Disclose.tv

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 pm

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm » by 777777


lapislazuli wrote:
adamo21 wrote:Soon, every member on the bohemian grove guest list will be shot in the head and terminated.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

And this is the year 2012 destiny of the smurfs, the shills and of all their families
Image
Let's pray for their slow and painful death
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

9/11: NEVER FORGET THE TRAITORS


:flop: :pray: :flop: :pray: :flop: :pray: :flop: :pray: :flop: :shooting:

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 pm » by Fancylinnea


I don't know what to belive in, but here is a thought: what about all the dependants of those who clamed was killed in flight 175?
Is'nt there any interviews or enything?

I find this flight list of those who was on Flight 175. Is it fake? http://www.annieshomepage.com/ua175list.html
And I also randomly copied one name from the list and googled it, and found this:
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... &pid=91682

To me it seams a bit strange to fake memorial sites and stuff from all the passengers... I don't know..

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 2:05 pm » by Pindz


fancylinnea wrote:I don't know what to belive in, but here is a thought: what about all the dependants of those who clamed was killed in flight 175?
Is'nt there any interviews or enything?

I find this flight list of those who was on Flight 175. Is it fake? http://www.annieshomepage.com/ua175list.html
And I also randomly copied one name from the list and googled it, and found this:
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... &pid=91682

To me it seams a bit strange to fake memorial sites and stuff from all the passengers... I don't know..

wow nice find ! agree ! flight 175 and passengers were fake ... phone calles from planes are hilariously obvious fakes.....


Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook