9/11 New 3D analysis. Very Conclusive

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 pm » by Electrobadgr

drjones wrote:Great video and some great comments...whichever way you analyse 911 for me the fact always remains clear that on some level it was an inside job.Bare in mind this video does not even consider the whole building 7 fiasco.I mean. :roll: ...And to the sceptics let's just say 911 was not an inside job,you believe the mainstream version of events.the whole Bin Laden deal..ok....but you MUST be against what the government philosophy has been since 911...this 'war on terror' ...that for the government to 'protect you' they must at the same time take away as many of your human/soverign rights as possible,you MUST be against that,how can you defend against terrorism by taking away the rights of the well meaning citizen? Well to you can't and that's why the world since 911 has been changed forever,furthermore with the technology at the world's disposal,you are seriously telling me thay cannot locate one man hiding in the desert,AFTER 9 YEARS!!....When you think about it,which maybe hard for some.....NOTHING about the mainstream version of 911 makes any sense whatsoever...Anyway more and more people now realise this,even the hardcore sceptics in the beginning,they instinctively feel something is not right...
Well all i can say unfortunately is that the controllers will no doubt have something else up their sleeve,but i feel massively that it does'nt matter what they do,all that now matters is that we are fully awake to their games and can take appropriate action,we are no longer going to take the bait !...viva la revolution!!...We now have the co-ordinates and realise what we are involved in and what we MUST do...and in all honesty i feel we really don't have a choice...

Well said jonesy, viva la revolution indeed :cheers: :flop: If you haven't seen september clues its on the thread i mentioned earlier. I was genuinely staggered when i first watched it as i refused to believe that planes weren't used. Now at the very least i am on the fence, although compelling i still have questions (as do we all) but no-one could debunk the points raised despite my incessant baiting. Have a look and see if you can find fault in the hypothesis :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 7:32 pm » by Drjones

I've seen that mate and countless others,i may give it another visit though,not one for watching Eastenders,you?.. :D like i say i can't be specific about how 911 was undertaken,i doubt i/we ever will be but what i am 100% certain about and we all should be really is how this event has changed our lives,what this event has meant for humanity,how our rights are being eroded WORLDWIDE,i cannot for the love of me see that where the world is heading is a good thing for any of us...all insane control with everything we do...soley on the basis of 'fightnig terror'..like i say i'm more focused on how people treat each other and vice versa.I now could'nt give a shit about the globalists,i know how evil they are,i prefer to focus on personal growth and enlightenment and talking to my fellow human beings,even if i think they may hate me or think i am crazy,whatever,nothing seems to emotionally rile me any more,none of the trivial things that used to.It's like David Icke said once you some out the box you realise just what small a box you'd been living in,that's how i have been feeling lately...definetely feeling something amazing is happening on Earth,i believe Evil has had it's shot and is coming to an end....i really believe this..

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 7:47 pm » by Electrobadgr

jetxvii wrote:Oh god the september clues thing, that was made by a crack head..... some people just wont give up.

Debunk it then....
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm » by Pindz

BREAKING NEWS:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 7:51 pm » by Megame23

pindz wrote:BREAKING NEWS:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now THAT I have not seen before.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm » by Electrobadgr

electrobadgr wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Oh god the september clues thing, that was made by a crack head..... some people just wont give up.

Debunk it then....

You see what i mean, debate is dying at DTV. Come on then Jet, make a bit of fucking effort. Back up your pitiful contribution with some anaysis and data, i am sick of these empty comments which add nothing to discussion.

Tell you what, unless you make an attempt to prove to me that planes were used on 9/11, i will have no respect for you or your posts from this point on. All i want is for someone to make a credible attempt at a debunk instead of posting shit like this and then disappearing from discussion.

Douche

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 pm » by Troll2rocks

September Clues, as mentioned in th OP's video he posted.

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 pm » by Electrobadgr

troll2rocks wrote:September Clues, as mentioned in th OP's video he posted.

Sweet, didn't know the whole thing was on google. What do you think Troll? could the media have faked the footage on 9/11? :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm » by Troll2rocks

electrobadgr wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:September Clues, as mentioned in th OP's video he posted.

Sweet, didn't know the whole thing was on google. What do you think Troll? could the media have faked the footage on 9/11? :cheers:

I have no idea, as im not really qualified to speak on 911 issue, there was certainly a cover up, even the BBC who by law have to remain neutral, came to the conclusion in the BBC 2 documentary series called conspiracies "about 911" that there was a cover up, but that the cover up was designed to cover up the sheer ineptitude of the deffense system in the US.

As for manipulating images, It can be easily done, however for the images to be under such scrutiny today and ever since the event, I dont see a smokeing gun.

One thing that is compelling is that of th 19 hijackers most are still alive, yet the fbi still keep their identitys on the most wanted website. That is weird, and also checkable by anyone.

I think the number of people that haave come forward who are alledged to have been hijackers is at about the halfway mark, I cant remmeber for sure.

The way the US government "not the people" has acted since the end of the second world war I would not put anything past them.

It is certainly possible.

As for the doc, I havent seen it yet. Il check it out in a while :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext