9/11 New 3D analysis. Very Conclusive

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 am » by Lowsix

adamo21 wrote:jetxvii you're either a complete retard or shill. After all of the evidence that proves there were no planes, and there was a UFO, you post that fabricated CRAP? Your name and logo has occult written all over it.

Complete and utter bullcrap. electrobadgr, if you watched the first video you would see that the evidence is overwhelming.

It's my belief that the 'normal citizens' who rather sleep in there fantasy world of governments taking care of them then wake up and take responsibility for there own thoughts, but i guess, if you want to be a slave, nobody can take that away from you.

way to jam your foot in your own ass on your very first post.
refute each of jets points, in thorough fashion or please go away..
we dont give a shit for one liners....

lmao ...a ufo...right!

You'll fit in nicely here.

Welcome anyways....doofus.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 am » by Adamo21

lowsix wrote:
adamo21 wrote:jetxvii you're either a complete retard or shill. After all of the evidence that proves there were no planes, and there was a UFO, you post that fabricated CRAP? Your name and logo has occult written all over it.

Complete and utter bullcrap. electrobadgr, if you watched the first video you would see that the evidence is overwhelming.

It's my belief that the 'normal citizens' who rather sleep in there fantasy world of governments taking care of them then wake up and take responsibility for there own thoughts, but i guess, if you want to be a slave, nobody can take that away from you.

lmao ...a ufo...right!

The video in which the topic is about explains everything, there is nothing to refute.

If you don't think the military is developing top secret technology and has been since the 1940's, and does have spaceships, then I dont know what to tell you to get your head out of your ass.

About the 'evidence' the tard above posted. Its already been 'debunked' from the video on the front page.

Why is it so hard for people like you to become aware that there is a conspiracy, there is a force that is in power and it doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else except for themselves, and that UFO's are spaceships. Are you scared? Is that why you deny the CLEAR and fucking obvious evidence?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 am » by Anuki

troll2rocks wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:
ghymmie wrote:But where did all the people on the planes go?

That is the most troubling question of them all.....

posting.php?mode=quote&f=16&p=311714

Sadly I think you will find that the people on those planes, actually went into the buildings along with the planes.

There are a lot of grieving people out there that can confirm the death of their loved one.

Including black box recordings only heard in court. Infact the vast amount of footage and recordings are held back to protect the family and thier feelings.

:headscratch:

i saw a vid, wich was taken at the airport ( where the planes suposed to took of) at the time this happend. You'lld expect people screamin/cryin, askin what happend to their loved-ones....
No people there, no one ! No f.ckin one!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 am » by Anuki

jimmer1 wrote:just watched it.
BAL-DERDASH.

I'm sorry guys, but this prof. is smart, but delusional.

watch that fuzzy, out of focus video again.
when the 'plan' comes close to the first tower,
you can see a quick, wide wing-like distortion come into focus.
and what about the 'plan/wing' shaped entrance pattern?
a ball won't make that. were all the amateur videos gov't plants or doctored?
there's a lot of nutty stuff out there. white can be make to appear black to some.

another reach, he prof. could have made a case that the ball was a warring UFO,
but that wouldn't have supported the big bad evil gov't narrative.

as much as I don't like big gov't, we did not do this to ourselves.
always try to match curiosity with disciplined.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 am » by Pindz

adamo21 wrote:If you don't think the military is developing top secret technology and has been since the 1940's, and does have spaceships, then I dont know what to tell you to get your head out of your ass.

Why is it so hard for people like you to become aware that there is a conspiracy, there is a force that is in power and it doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else except for themselves, and that UFO's are spaceships. Are you scared? Is that why you deny the CLEAR and fucking obvious evidence?

:clapper: Image Image

╔══╗╔╗ ╔╗╔╗╔╗ ╔═══╗ ☻/
║╔╗║║║ ║║║║║║ ║╔═╗║ /▌
║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║GOING DOWN!
║║║╚╝║ ║╚╝╚╝║ ║╚═╝║ / \
╚╝╚══╝ ╚════╝ ╚═══╝

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 am » by Lowsix

adamo21 wrote:
lowsix wrote:

lmao ...a ufo...right!

The video in which the topic is about explains everything, there is nothing to refute.

If you don't think the military is developing top secret technology and has been since the 1940's, and does have spaceships, then I dont know what to tell you to get your head out of your ass.

About the 'evidence' the tard above posted. Its already been 'debunked' from the video on the front page.

Why is it so hard for people like you to become aware that there is a conspiracy, there is a force that is power that doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else except for themselves, and that UFO's are spaceships. Are you scared? Is that why you deny the CLEAR and fucking obvious evidence?

Again, ill ask you put up something solid or shut the fuck up ok?

So heres a super simple one for ya.
You are evidently super smart, so this should be a snap.

Follow close, dont wanna lose ya.

the OP vid states that the plane was not a plane at all...but an orb. 55 feet across.

So this one comes in two parts.
Deal with both of them or again, go away.

If you ignore this, ill change 'go away' to 'fuck off".

1. Explain the 'wings' in the OP vid..the 'orb portion of the vid.
@4:25. Hard to see, but there...wings appear twice in that sequence...

2. Explain how an orb would leave wing marks when the orb..(a ball btw) hits tower. (in all camera shots..ALL of them)

2b. The Pod or Orb being covered by the plane is bullshit as well. Compositing methods do not "decide on the fly" which elements of foreground and background to show...The POD so many speak of is a perfectly normal wing join @ the body. Period. FACT. http://www.oilempire.us/pod.html

3. (for bonus points)
How would an after effects studio be able to create these effects LIVE within minutes of ALL amateur and professional footage shot and shown? (and the plane hitting the second tower was being shown live on all networks, all from different cameras, at the very same instant...)

3b. And if said amateur footage actually contained an orb, as you state, wouldnt we have heard about it, when the news started showing their altered footage of a plane over and over again? I mean I would certainly say if i saw altered footage of mine changed SOOOo drastically as the orig vid claims...."Hey I filmed an orb hitting, so why is there a plane there?".

Yeah no shit..
Knock all three of those down, or go to the back of the line.

No side tracking, no whining, bitching and hysterics.

Just deal with the numbered items..or fuck off.
And fuck you, im not scared of shit
except idiots like you with limited reasoning skills.

JIMMER also understands..
hes saying the exact same thing i am.

So stick it with the "you're all asleep bullshit"
its fucking tired and stupid...

Explain away my three points or lose your right
to even discuss the shit with the adults..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 am » by Pindz

Image Image

Initiate

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 am » by Adamo21

lowsix wrote:Again, ill ask you put up something solid or shut the fuck up ok?

So heres a super simple one for ya.
You are evidently super smart, so this should be a snap.

Follow close, dont wanna lose ya.

the OP vid states that the plane was not a plane at all...but an orb. 55 feet across.

So this one comes in two parts.
Deal with both of them or again, go away.

If you ignore this, ill change 'go away' to 'fuck off".

1. Explain the 'wings' in the OP vid..the 'orb portion of the vid.
@4:25. Hard to see, but there...wings appear twice in that sequence...

2. Explain how an orb would leave wing marks when the orb..(a ball btw) hits tower. (in all camera shots..ALL of them)

2b. The Pod or Orb being covered by the plane is bullshit as well. Compositing methods do not "decide on the fly" which elements of foreground and background to show...The POD so many speak of is a perfectly normal wing join @ the body. Period. FACT. http://www.oilempire.us/pod.html

3. (for bonus points)
How would an after effects studio be able to create these effects LIVE within minutes of ALL amateur and professional footage shot and shown? (and the plane hitting the second tower was being shown live on all networks, all from different cameras, at the very same instant...)

3b. And if said amateur footage actually contained an orb, as you state, wouldnt we have heard about it, when the news started showing their altered footage of a plane over and over again? I mean I would certainly say if i saw altered footage of mine changed SOOOo drastically as the orig vid claims...."Hey I filmed an orb hitting, so why is there a plane there?".

Yeah no shit..
Knock all three of those down, or go to the back of the line.

No side tracking, no whining, bitching and hysterics.

Just deal with the numbered items..or fuck off.
And fuck you, im not scared of shit
except idiots like you with limited reasoning skills.

JIMMER also understands..
hes saying the exact same thing i am.

So stick it with the "you're all asleep bullshit"
its fucking tired and stupid...

Explain away my three points or lose your right
to even discuss the shit with the adults..

Will I STFU? No I wont, you can grow a brain or shut the fuck up, how about that?

I dont even know how to respond to this guy...seriously. Im speechless. I cant understand how someone can have evidence put right infront of there face and they twist and distort that evidence to support there own view.

1) I didn't see any fucking wings on that Probe/Metalltic DISK NOT FUCKING PLANE
2) There were explosives planted that form the dynamics of the exact plane used
3) Live really isn't LIVE, there was a 17 second delay, and they planned this event for years, do you think they just decided, hey! Lets blow up the twin towers for fun, and for no apparent reason?

Did you even watch the entire video? Did you watch september clues? I mean, you have to be a fucking retard to not understand this stuff. Or a paid shill. I hear they hire retards all the time.

Now why dont you explain this. At 4:44 The original LIVE(but also delayed) footage on the left, shows the clear background of the WTC, including the water, boats. On the image on the right, which was later edited shows no background, and apparently, a PLANE!! WOW!! It was a plane that hit the WTC!! I SEE IT!!! The MMS showed me a faked video, but I believe it because they NEVER LIE!! Explain that shit. Oh wait, I dont need you to explain it, I already have found the truth.

A small contribution to you guys,

Earlier in this thread someone posted some unedited footage that was 'Removed by user' on youtube, which happens suspiciously often with important evidence, Well, I got a copy of that video for you all.

After it's processed it will show up, and you can clearly see a metallic disk leaving after the explosion hit.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 am » by Pindz

Agree with Adamo 21 ........ Lowsix is a paid shill ...... i heard rumour on GLP that he sold his children ,,,,,,, he´s got also brainchip....... when he stop spreading disinfo they will disconect his tiny brain from skynet and he will die .... poor guy,, but dangerous one.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 am » by Lowsix

adamo21 wrote:
1) I didn't see any fucking wings on that Probe/Metalltic DISK NOT FUCKING PLANE
2) There were explosives planted that form the dynamics of the exact plane used
3) Live really isn't LIVE, there was a 17 second delay, and they planned this event for years, do you think they just decided, hey! Lets blow up the twin towers for fun, and for no apparent reason?

Not my fault you cant see them. Blind.
I can, and i gave you the time stamp.

But you keep analyzing twentieth generation utube compression uploads..though.
So very accurate and not compressed at all.. (but i still see wings..and im not the only one)

You mean all the squibs that people use as 'evidence' of the implosion shows matter being blasted outwards..but THESE explosions can violate all known laws of physics and explode backwards against the zero resistance of the air...and explode inward...into the exact impression of plane wings...right..ok. Delusional.

Even if it were planned for years, how would they manage to get at LEAST an hour of heavy, fast masking and production work for all of the incoming AMATEUR footage, and work all of that masking, and background removal, in 17 seconds? And i'm the idiot? Its clear you dont have a clue whats involved in faking all of that, much less getting it to the studios in 17 seconds.. Uninformed or ignorant.

Buy a clue.

There are other problems with his 3d analysis as well, although there are interesting portions of his vid. MAsking out the harbor is one. But the core problems remain...with the specific issues i pointed out.

Mostly that not one amateur has come out saying....
I captured an Orb, and they placed a plane over it.

And even withing this documentary, he HIMSELF even acknowledges the people that had both seen and heard planes, or had just seen a plane.

If this was manufactured footage as you state, no one would have seen a plane,
as it was edited into the footage in Post. Right?

Yes..right. Plane (which humans DID factually and verifiably see)....
not an orb (which he claims was a digital plane) for fucks sake.

But i bet you cant explain that one right?
Or maybe even see the inherent fuckup in your core logic.
its critical...so stop fucking around..and explain it.

Godamn examine your own logic before you start insulting people ..simpleton.

lmao fu pindz

PreviousNext