9/11 New 3D analysis. Very Conclusive

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 am » by Anuki


lowsix wrote:jetxvii you're either a complete retard or shill. After all of the evidence that proves there were no planes, and there was a UFO, you post that fabricated CRAP? Your name and logo has occult written all over it.

Complete and utter bullcrap. electrobadgr, if you watched the first video you would see that the evidence is overwhelming.

It's my belief that the 'normal citizens' who rather sleep in there fantasy world of governments taking care of them then wake up and take responsibility for there own thoughts, but i guess, if you want to be a slave, nobody can take that away from you.

way to jam your foot in your own ass on your very first post.
refute each of jets points, in thorough fashion or please go away..
we dont give a shit for one liners....

lmao ...a ufo...right!

You'll fit in nicely here.

Welcome anyways....doofus.


[
lowsix wrote:The video in which the topic is about explains everything, there is nothing to refute.

If you don't think the military is developing top secret technology and has been since the 1940's, and does have spaceships, then I dont know what to tell you to get your head out of your ass.

About the 'evidence' the tard above posted. Its already been 'debunked' from the video on the front page.

Why is it so hard for people like you to become aware that there is a conspiracy, there is a force that is power that doesn't give a shit about you or anyone else except for themselves, and that UFO's are spaceships. Are you scared? Is that why you deny the CLEAR and fucking obvious evidence?


Again, ill ask you put up something solid or shut the fuck up ok?

So heres a super simple one for ya.
You are evidently super smart, so this should be a snap.

Follow close, dont wanna lose ya.

the OP vid states that the plane was not a plane at all...but an orb. 55 feet across.

So this one comes in two parts.
Deal with both of them or again, go away.

If you ignore this, ill change 'go away' to 'fuck off".

1. Explain the 'wings' in the OP vid..the 'orb portion of the vid.
@4:25. Hard to see, but there...wings appear twice in that sequence...

2. Explain how an orb would leave wing marks when the orb..(a ball btw) hits tower. (in all camera shots..ALL of them)

2b. The Pod or Orb being covered by the plane is bullshit as well. Compositing methods do not "decide on the fly" which elements of foreground and background to show...The POD so many speak of is a perfectly normal wing join @ the body. Period. FACT. http://www.oilempire.us/pod.html

Image

3. (for bonus points)
How would an after effects studio be able to create these effects LIVE within minutes of ALL amateur and professional footage shot and shown? (and the plane hitting the second tower was being shown live on all networks, all from different cameras, at the very same instant...)

3b. And if said amateur footage actually contained an orb, as you state, wouldnt we have heard about it, when the news started showing their altered footage of a plane over and over again? I mean I would certainly say if i saw altered footage of mine changed SOOOo drastically as the orig vid claims...."Hey I filmed an orb hitting, so why is there a plane there?".

Yeah no shit..
Knock all three of those down, or go to the back of the line.

No side tracking, no whining, bitching and hysterics.

Just deal with the numbered items..or fuck off.
And fuck you, im not scared of shit
except idiots like you with limited reasoning skills.


JIMMER also understands..
hes saying the exact same thing i am.


So stick it with the "you're all asleep bullshit"
its fucking tired and stupid...

Explain away my three points or lose your right
to even discuss the shit with the adults..



Not sayin youre wrong or right, i dont know but:
A Hitler:His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 am » by Lowsix


100% irrelevant quote...as a refutation i mean.
Great point..but completely useless here.

Im dealing with SUPER specifics...and not even touching whether it was a manufactured even..that is irrelevant to the claims being made.

They have to ALL stand on their own merit, and these do not.

These problems with the orb theory are the ones that must be overcome in order for the idea in the video to be possible. (that it was an orb and NOT a plane)

Thats got shit to do with repeating it other than
people are choosing to IGNORE facts that dont fit their stupid theories..repeatedly.

Thats not my fault.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 am » by Spock


I'm absolutely convinced that one day i will read here at DTV that I flew the "Orbs" into the WTCs from my PS3, while drunk, because i am "racist" against muslims. And then I, took the video and put airplane skins on top of my orbs and circulated them to the news networks.

--> Licks Eyeballs <--

And Zaff would believe it.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 am » by Purebase


WOW i gotta say....ive seen and read alot and i believe that the wtc was deliberate from the inside....but man ten years later and the theories keep comin...but orbs and ufo...GET THE FEK OUTA HERE WITH THIS SHIT . i think lows analysis/point about being brodcast live from several cameras and how they edited intime is all you need to come to the obvious conclusion. but come on if this were so, how have tens of thousands of people on the ground who seen planes hit not come forward to say''well ill be smacked silly bub but those there were ufoses they were"
BECAUSE they were planes.

one thing i can say is they were definetly taken down fom controlled explosives and made to look like planes did it. one simple piece of evidence is the pic that shows what looks like the side of a plane with windows (i think posted from jet) in the ruble..
k my point is if the heat was so intense that it could melt the steal to bring down the towers how is there any form of plane left over?
simple it didnt melt steel therfore planes didnt bring down the towers . that leaves controlled explosives .
there are even vids of it being admited that building 7 was "pulled" (demolition lingo)
so now simple evidence is mounting. has been mounted and is more fact than fiction.

This shit on ufos and orbs ..pfffffft .....FEK OFF :badair: :top:
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9172
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:48 am » by Troll2rocks


spock wrote:I'm absolutely convinced that one day i will read here at DTV that I flew the "Orbs" into the WTCs from my PS3, while drunk, because i am "racist" against muslims. And then I, took the video and put airplane skins on top of my orbs and circulated them to the news networks.

--> Licks Eyeballs <--

And Zaff would believe it.



lmfao, yeh that day will come one day, when it does we will have a toast :cheers: :flop:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 19628
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:50 am » by Slith


pindz wrote:Agree with Adamo 21 ........ Lowsix is a paid shill ...... i heard rumour on GLP that he sold his children ,,,,,,, he´s got also brainchip....... when he stop spreading disinfo they will disconect his tiny brain from skynet and he will die .... poor guy,, but dangerous one.

You don't count in this, go back to your nest
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 am » by Anuki


troll2rocks wrote:
spock wrote:I'm absolutely convinced that one day i will read here at DTV that I flew the "Orbs" into the WTCs from my PS3, while drunk, because i am "racist" against muslims. And then I, took the video and put airplane skins on top of my orbs and circulated them to the news networks.

--> Licks Eyeballs <--

And Zaff would believe it.



lmfao, yeh that day will come one day, when it does we will have a toast :cheers: :flop:



Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 am » by Spock


Sorry nooki. There is nothing "kiss ass" about agreeing. Or if there is, let's start calling you out with The Brat Pack.

You know GLP loves your types - you would fit right in.

You want truth or bullshit? Simple as that.

Initiate
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 pm

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 am » by Adamo21


purebase wrote:WOW i gotta say....ive seen and read alot and i believe that the wtc was deliberate from the inside....but man ten years later and the theories keep comin...but orbs and ufo...GET THE FEK OUTA HERE WITH THIS SHIT . i think lows analysis/point about being brodcast live from several cameras and how they edited intime is all you need to come to the obvious conclusion. but come on if this were so, how have tens of thousands of people on the ground who seen planes hit not come forward to say''well ill be smacked silly bub but those there were ufoses they were"
BECAUSE they were planes.

one thing i can say is they were definetly taken down fom controlled explosives and made to look like planes did it. one simple piece of evidence is the pic that shows what looks like the side of a plane with windows (i think posted from jet) in the ruble..
k my point is if the heat was so intense that it could melt the steal to bring down the towers how is there any form of plane left over?
simple it didnt melt steel therfore planes didnt bring down the towers . that leaves controlled explosives .
there are even vids of it being admited that building 7 was "pulled" (demolition lingo)
so now simple evidence is mounting. has been mounted and is more fact than fiction.

This shit on ufos and orbs ..pfffffft .....FEK OFF :badair: :top:


Hey dude. I'm not your enemy. I believe im just a little bit more researched and have a more open mind then you..

Im not saying that the metallic disk brought down any tower, Im just agreeing with the video the OP posted. I believe its obvious after doing the research that explosives were used, but in my opinion this was a highly advanced and orchestrated operation, using direct energy weapons, anti-grav technology(metallic disk), explosives/thermite etc..

The reason why the theroies keep coming up, is simply because we have not figured out the entire story yet. Yes, we know it was an inside job, done for multiple reasons, but we still dont have the entire big picture. The UFO/Metallic disk at the pentagon and at the twin towers is obviously real. We know that our government has a secret space program and there are actual pictures of spaceships by the ISS. We also know they are supressing free energy technology that is associated with these spaceships...

I'm not your enemy.

lowsix:

Go ahead and give the explanation for the differed video backgrounds that i mentioned above, I would like to hear it just for laughs. Seeing as I answered your dumb questions, I did that because im not a coward and have nothing to fabricate from bullshit.

dlslith: In my opinion, he does count in this, and also your "moderator" status doesn't mean shit to me btw.
Last edited by Adamo21 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2024
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 am » by Anuki


spock wrote:Sorry nooki. There is nothing "kiss ass" about agreeing. Or if there is, let's start calling you out with The Brat Pack.

You know GLP loves your types - you would fit right in.

You want truth or bullshit? Simple as that.



Cant get along with troll Spock,
just kiddin' with the pict.
The post i find :flop: cause theres more than we know off, i believe...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook