9/11 New 3D analysis. Very Conclusive

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 3:20 am » by Troll2rocks

anuki wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
aragajag wrote:Ten dollars says this will go to page 18.

Il take that bet and raise you, 1, anuki 1, megame23 1,pindz, 1, zaff4444 and 1, naught

:flop: :cheers:

Hope you win troll/aragajag (only mods as ''friends'') :wink:

tryin to get along doesnt help; so good for you :flop:

:mrgreen:

Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 3:32 am » by Adamo21

lowsix wrote:
adamo21 wrote:After all of the evidence that proves there were no planes, and there was a UFO...

adamo21 wrote:1) I didn't see any fucking wings on that Probe/Metalltic DISK NOT FUCKING PLANE

After it's processed it will show up, and you can clearly see a metallic disk leaving after the explosion hit.

adamo21 wrote:Im not saying that the metallic disk brought down any tower, Im just agreeing with the video the OP posted.

Um but the OP is saying the towers were brought down by orbs..and you say you agree with him, but you said you arent saying they were brought down by orbs???

wtf dude...are you high?

Dude you cannot even stay consistent
from post to post in the same thread.

But by all means keep running from the questions though..

1. Wings on the 'orb' in OP.
2. Inward implosions when your squib evidence blows outward. (in all presented cases)
3. minimum one hour post processing, in 17 seconds to make live tv. From ALL sources.
4. Wing marks from a disk hitting building?
5. No one said they saw an Orb hit the tower.
(even he acknowledges this) They said PLANE. Why?
6. Why did amateur vid not contain orbs? Like the late released video from penthouse across river, that never MADE it to cbs or fox to have a plane put over the orb...

I dont give a shit if you take me seriously or not.
The fact you cant touch any of that,
says i dont need to take you real serious either.

Your orb story is bullcrap.

Deal.

And dummy, i DID deal with the masked out harbor..i said it would take about an hour to do that to all the video. Do you even read? Since that in and of itself is interesting, i have no need to refute it. It appears masked.. So fucking what? Deal with the rest of the points....If youre saying ONE was masked, then youre saying they were ALL masked..in 17 seconds. From every source that taped it, even those that never went to the news orgs to be post processed..they all show PLANES.

ALL of em.

Im done with you, goofball.

Im saying that I agree with the OP's posted video, that there were NO PLANES.

If he says the metallic object/ufo brought down the towers, I disagree, and where does he say that? Why dont you reference your argument with factual data?

So you agree that the background image was doctored, so what makes you think, that if they doctor the background image they wont doctor the information, official story, and what makes you think you can trust them? Obviously, your an idiot, or most probable, a shill.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Why do they show planes? Because ALL OF THEM WERE DOCTORED.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 am » by Lowsix

adamo21 wrote:Im saying that I agree with the OP's posted video, that there were NO PLANES.

Well, then that sir, would make YOU the idiot.

Did they doctor the recollection and visual cortical memory systems of all the people on the ground who actually saw planes fly into and hit the tower, (as your documentarian himself acknowledges but proceeds to ignore with his digital overlay bullshit) or was that a subjective, satellite fired hologram implant systems that made them all THINK they saw and heard planes?

I mean shit thats just ONE issue im puttng before you,
how bout stop being a self righteous tard and answer just that one.

What about the people that saw and heard actual planes ????
(thousands of them in fact, saw that second hit √ )

Seriously dude,
you need to get a grip.

If you cant even handle this one teeny tiny detail,
nobody else will ever take you seriously here again.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 3:57 am » by Adamo21

lowsix wrote:
adamo21 wrote:Im saying that I agree with the OP's posted video, that there were NO PLANES.

Did they doctor the recollection and visual cortical memory systems of all the people on the ground who actually saw planes fly into and hit the tower, (as your documentarian himself acknowledges but proceeds to ignore with his digital overlay bullshit) or was that a subjective, satellite fired hologram implant systems that made them all THINK they saw and heard planes?

Seriously dude,
you need to get a grip.

All of the people who were interviewed on the day of the attacks were executives of news media organizations or fabricated witnesses.

Here is a true witness, and watch as a fake 'reporter' twists his words around to support his view. "Thousands of them in fact" ok, sure....where is your evidence for "Thousands"? you dont have any.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Also, it's impossible for a boeing 747 to travel at 500MPH at 700feet, it defies physics.

Joseph keith is a retired Aerospace engineer who designed the "Shaker System" for Boeing. He was a founding member of Scientific Panel Investigating Nine Eleven (SPINE) but has since resigned.

http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/joseph_k ... planes.mp3

John Lear, a test pilot for over 100 experimental aircraft for the government also concludes that the speed at that altitude was impossible.

Retired NASA Senior Executive Dwain Deets also agrees that the speed and altitude the 'plane' which was reported is impossible.

How about you get a grip on reality, I am not brainwashed. You are. :)

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 4:09 am » by Anuki

lowsix wrote:

Seriously dude,
you need to get a grip.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hMVCi-kf60&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hMVCi-kf60&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiNt7YFKyvU&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiNt7YFKyvU&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g3cpHxbIIV4&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g3cpHxbIIV4&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjtobXlLwlc&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjtobXlLwlc&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B65M_smGewo&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B65M_smGewo&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:think:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 am » by Lowsix

So now which is it?

The people who said "planes" were all plants reading from a script, which would later be recreated with aftereffects?

or that

The people that saw planes were unwittingly watching a hologram?

Or that

At the very same instant people were watching a hologram of a plane covering a disk, someone was in a studio with aftereffects, manually piecing together a clip art plane running at the same time? Couldnt those tapes just have picked up the hologram plane just like the people? Why would they NEED after effects? Just tape the hologram. How exactly do you project a jets noise out of a hologram? You have evidence for how that works?

And you are saying That the percentage breakdown he gave of what people saw and heard, were ONLY culled from recorded interviews like Fox showed above?

Do you have that number by chance? You dont? how convenient.

My aunts boss was never once interviewed, and he watched the second plane hit. Was he watching a sound projecting hologram too?

You are too easy bro...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 4:25 am » by Anuki

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality." - Albert Einstein

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 4:26 am » by Troll2rocks

lowsix wrote:So now which is it?

The people who said "planes" were all plants reading from a script, which would later be recreated with aftereffects?

or that

Or that

At the very same instant people were watching a hologram of a plane covering a disk, someone was in a studio with aftereffects, manually piecing together a clip art plane running at the same time? Couldnt those tapes just have picked up the hologram plane just like the people? Why would they NEED after effects? Just tape the hologram. How exactly do you project a jets noise out of a hologram? You have evidence for how that works?

And you are saying That the percentage breakdown he gave of what people saw and heard, were ONLY culled from recorded interviews like Fox showed above?

My aunts boss was never once interviewed, and he watched the second plane hit. Was he watching a sound projecting hologram too?

You are too easy bro...

Dude everyone knows the shapeshifting reptiles morphed those planes into the buildings.lol

I would say dont bother, people wont see your argument "which is sound by the way", they will look at piss poor data and close their collective eyes to the real issues and problems surrounding the event.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 am » by Anuki

lowsix wrote:So now which is it?

or that

Or that

You are too easy bro...

i just believe theres something wrong what weve been told of what happend...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 am » by Thesaint

Excellent. Watch these two guys. You have seen it before but this is supposed to be the same shot. One with something small and then "Hey presto" it's a plane.

[youtube]UpONEX8tme8&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]BvvUKZc58Gc&feature=related[/youtube]

In the first video there is no plane visible in the sky before hand. Also we should be asking why so many "Never been seen before" or "extremely rare video" come out of the woodwork after 10 years showing new angles where we "suddenly" see the planes. DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! Did these people keep it to themselves for that long. I THINK NOT!

How embarrassing, I could cringe for you.
Last edited by Thesaint on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext