9/11 phone calls were not faked!

Writer

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 5:21 am » by Dpgardne

Professor Paul Zarembka who is one of the main leaders in the 9/11 truth movement released an article tonight claiming that David Ray Griffin lied about the calls on 9/11 being fake and that those phone calls from the airplanes were in fact real.

http://ithp.org/articles/davidraygriffincritique.html

You can leave Dr. Zarembka a comment on the website. He reads ALL of them.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 pm » by Istvan12

I just read that article and my opinion is that Professor Paul Zarembka didn't even do any research, he just stated his own opinions about sections without doing any research himself, or he used Mr Griffin's own words and tries to twist them around to make it sound opposite then what they are ment to be. You know like the government and politicians do.

I wouldn't even be surprised if this Professor didn't even write this, but was paid a hefty sum in an off shore account to put his name to it, just like all those research papers coming out now that doctors have said they have done saying this or that drug is safe to use, but they didn't it was really the company that made the drugs wrote up and paid them to sign and endorse.

In other words, if Professor Paul Zarembka wants me to believe him then he has to do his own research proving why they are real, rather then riding the wave to recognition on Mr Griffin's report and only rebutling what was stated.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 3:10 pm » by Ballance

istvan12 wrote:I just read that article and my opinion is that Professor Paul Zarembka didn't even do any research, he just stated his own opinions about sections without doing any research himself, or he used Mr Griffin's own words and tries to twist them around to make it sound opposite then what they are ment to be. You know like the government and politicians do.

I wouldn't even be surprised if this Professor didn't even write this, but was paid a hefty sum in an off shore account to put his name to it, just like all those research papers coming out now that doctors have said they have done saying this or that drug is safe to use, but they didn't it was really the company that made the drugs wrote up and paid them to sign and endorse.

In other words, if Professor Paul Zarembka wants me to believe him then he has to do his own research proving why they are real, rather then riding the wave to recognition on Mr Griffin's report and only rebutling what was stated.

:help:

i tried to find the article by the names "paul zarembka" and "griffin" but i culdnt find the specific article. i consider your words to be truth and i will be thankfull if you send some link to it.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 3:12 pm » by Istvan12

The link in the original post is the article by Zarembka cutting up Griffin.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 3:40 pm » by Frutty

They were real only they could not have taken place from an airplane to the ground.
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 3:49 pm » by Ballance

istvan12 wrote:The link in the original post is the article by Zarembka cutting up Griffin.

thank you.
no mistakes here :rtft: great research
:clapper:
im off this headless thread. :badair:
your article is a giliotine :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 15, 2011 4:41 pm » by Boondox681

quit living in the past

have a good day...if you're able.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"