9/11

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 3:19 pm » by Otomon


Tisha B'Av "the ninth of Av", is an annual fast day in Judaism which commemorates the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem and the subsequent exile of the Jews from the Land of Israel. The day also commemorates other tragedies which occurred on the same day, including the Roman massacre of over 100,000 Jews at Betar in 132 CE. Instituted by the rabbis of 2nd-century Palestine, Tisha B'Av is regarded as the saddest day in the Jewish calendar and "a day which is destined for tragedy".

"Tisha B'Av" means the "Ninth of Av"
Av is the 11th month.
Therefore, Tisha B'Av is the 9th of the 11th Month, or 9-11.

Oddly "Tisha B'Av" in Jewish Gemetria = 911

The 2014 Date for Tisha B'Av is August 4th - August 5th, this Monday and Tuesday.

The Ukraine is in crisis.
The Gaza Strip is Hell on Earth,
And Ebola is being Fed Ex'd in a human container to Atlanta.


Image


Makes you think huh mofo? BTW when Yeshua spoke about "the Temple" he was referring to dah body, so you see what im sayin? what were they trying to tell us by destroying the twin towers and making it one?
Why have we been told that 911 represents emergency? Just a big ol coincidence right? :banana:

The third temple aint gonna be no building yo, its yo body!!! shiii :mrcool:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19840
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 3:33 pm » by Slith


Otomon wrote:
Tisha B'Av "the ninth of Av", is an annual fast day in Judaism which commemorates the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem and the subsequent exile of the Jews from the Land of Israel. The day also commemorates other tragedies which occurred on the same day, including the Roman massacre of over 100,000 Jews at Betar in 132 CE. Instituted by the rabbis of 2nd-century Palestine, Tisha B'Av is regarded as the saddest day in the Jewish calendar and "a day which is destined for tragedy".

"Tisha B'Av" means the "Ninth of Av"
Av is the 11th month.
Therefore, Tisha B'Av is the 9th of the 11th Month, or 9-11.

Oddly "Tisha B'Av" in Jewish Gemetria = 911

The 2014 Date for Tisha B'Av is August 4th - August 5th, this Monday and Tuesday.

The Ukraine is in crisis.
The Gaza Strip is Hell on Earth,
And Ebola is being Fed Ex'd in a human container to Atlanta.


Image


Makes you think huh mofo? BTW when Yeshua spoke about "the Temple" he was referring to dah body, so you see what im sayin? what were they trying to tell us by destroying the twin towers and making it one?
Why have we been told that 911 represents emergency? Just a big ol coincidence right? :banana:

The third temple aint gonna be no building yo, its yo body!!! shiii :mrcool:


что ебать
Image

Writer
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 pm

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 4:39 pm » by PaoQue


The month av is allways in july-august http://www.jewfaq.org/calendar.htm
September is the month of Elul
u are also wrong about the total of Tisha b'av, in gemetria its 780

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7769
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostTue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Slith wrote:что ебать



действительно

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostWed Aug 13, 2014 4:40 am » by Otomon


PaoQue wrote:The month av is allways in july-august http://www.jewfaq.org/calendar.htm
September is the month of Elul
u are also wrong about the total of Tisha b'av, in gemetria its 780


Wrong.

Slith wrote:что ебать


Fatdogmendoza wrote:действительно


Praise the Lord? :headscratch:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 pm

PostWed Aug 13, 2014 7:29 am » by PaoQue


Allah has set angels as guardians of the Hell-Fire and fixed their number 19 as a trial for the disbelievers.

�And what will make you know exactly what Hell-fire is? It spares not (any sinner), nor does it leave (anything unburnt)! Burning the skins! Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell). And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number (19) only as a trial for the disbelievers� and that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say, 'What does Allah intends by this (curious) example?' Thus, Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind.' [Soorah al-Mudhaththir (74): 27-31]

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4989
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 5:14 pm » by Otomon


PaoQue wrote:Allah has set angels as guardians of the Hell-Fire and fixed their number 19 as a trial for the disbelievers.

�And what will make you know exactly what Hell-fire is? It spares not (any sinner), nor does it leave (anything unburnt)! Burning the skins! Over it are nineteen (angels as guardians and keepers of Hell). And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number (19) only as a trial for the disbelievers� and that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say, 'What does Allah intends by this (curious) example?' Thus, Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind.' [Soorah al-Mudhaththir (74): 27-31]


WoW Allah sounds like a swell guy! Ye I would totally have a beer with him and talk about burning people? :scary:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1959
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am
Location: Inside My Skin!

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 6:18 pm » by Mad Scientist


Bible Prophecy 18.9 is about the Twin Towers.

Am not a Religious man, but this is an extremely possible interpretation.


Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall

“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
where all who had ships on the sea
became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!
Rejoice, you people of God!
Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
with the judgment she imposed on you.”
The Finality of Babylon’s Doom

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again.
22 The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
will never be heard in you again.
No worker of any trade
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of a millstone
will never be heard in you again.
23 The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
will never be heard in you again.
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

It goes on, but its long enough for anyone to get the pic.


:peep:
Because Women Are a Science!



Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook