900 pigs found dead on abandoned Pennsylvania farm

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:48 am » by Constabul


Yeah, prolly decided not to deal with the cost to dispose of them properly.

See a lot of pig farms in NC.
wouldn't be surprised if a few showed sign of sickness, and so he dumped the whole lot. trying to get out of any regulatory fines and fees for disposal. but from the report a good number just perished, which i assume from the use of the term they meant starvation, but could have just been flat out slaughtered.
not enough info out on the story to say for sure.

But one has to be weary of pig farmers in general.
Easiest way to dispose of a body. pigs will eat anything.
Also they have not named the owner, but seem to give the impression, charges will be filed.
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:51 am » by zinzana


the airforce should drop tham piggies on terrorist camps in yemen lol

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:52 am » by Thebluecanary


constabul wrote:Yeah, prolly decided not to deal with the cost to dispose of them properly.

See a lot of pig farms in NC.
wouldn't be surprised if a few showed sign of sickness, and so he dumped the whole lot. trying to get out of any regulatory fines and fees for disposal. but from the report a good number just perished, which i assume from the use of the term they meant starvation, but could have just been flat out slaughtered.
not enough info out on the story to say for sure.

But one has to be weary of pig farmers in general.
Easiest way to dispose of a body. pigs will eat anything.
Also they have not named the owner, but seem to give the impression, charges will be filed.


Tell me about it (pig farms in NC) we live down the road from a real disgusting one and some days I can smell it in my back yard....the trucks go up and down the road full of squealing piggies covered in sores. They have chickens, too. It's horrifying just looking at them. I can see how disease could run right through them, they keep them cooped up so close together and in god knows what kind of conditions.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:54 am » by Constabul


thebluecanary wrote:
constabul wrote:Yeah, prolly decided not to deal with the cost to dispose of them properly.

See a lot of pig farms in NC.
wouldn't be surprised if a few showed sign of sickness, and so he dumped the whole lot. trying to get out of any regulatory fines and fees for disposal. but from the report a good number just perished, which i assume from the use of the term they meant starvation, but could have just been flat out slaughtered.
not enough info out on the story to say for sure.

But one has to be weary of pig farmers in general.
Easiest way to dispose of a body. pigs will eat anything.
Also they have not named the owner, but seem to give the impression, charges will be filed.


Tell me about it (pig farms in NC) we live down the road from a real disgusting one and some days I can smell it in my back yard....the trucks go up and down the road full of squealing piggies covered in sores. They have chickens, too. It's horrifying just looking at them. I can see how disease could run right through them, they keep them cooped up so close together and in god knows what kind of conditions.


sampson?
edit, to add
fairly certain i know where you are talking about, Im working a revaluation in that area.
yeah it is bad, i'm from wilmington, and i'm accustom to beach air. :vomit:
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:58 am » by Thebluecanary


Yeppers. Gorgeous country, but damn the chicken and hog houses.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:00 am » by Constabul


When tax bills come in next year <2011> it's not my fault :D sorta

Yeah, duplin is pretty bad too, we just finished that revaluation before we started here.
anywho

/Waves from internet land
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 am » by Thebluecanary


constabul wrote:When tax bills come in next year <2011> it's not my fault :D sorta

Yeah, duplin is pretty bad too, we just finished that revaluation before we started here.
anywho

/Waves from internet land


How freakin random right?

Hey, if you are in Wilmington area, did you hear the "boom" that everyone was on about last weekend (Nov 7th-8th)? Apparently there were two of them, one on Friday and one Saturday I think, but to be perfectly honest I was in Wilmington myself that weekend and I didn't hear shit. But I got back here and it was on our local news.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:19 am » by Constabul


thebluecanary wrote:
constabul wrote:When tax bills come in next year <2011> it's not my fault :D sorta

Yeah, duplin is pretty bad too, we just finished that revaluation before we started here.
anywho

/Waves from internet land


How freakin random right?

Hey, if you are in Wilmington area, did you hear the "boom" that everyone was on about last weekend (Nov 7th-8th)? Apparently there were two of them, one on Friday and one Saturday I think, but to be perfectly honest I was in Wilmington myself that weekend and I didn't hear shit. But I got back here and it was on our local news.


I was in the hampstead area fri night left out bout 1am to head back to clinton.
camp lejeune does do a good bit of shelling,an i do hear that in hampstead when chilling up yonder from time to time. so possible it could have been that. but unfortunately no i didnt notice it. have seen some crazy stuff off 421, working out there lil over 10 years ago. had 3 witnesses. <but that is another story> the wknd of teh 13th and 14th, i just chilled in clinton.
on a side note with the wknd of the 5th
almost got a ticket for passen a cop on 210,
and i almost got a ticket for speeding 53 in a 35 on railroad st this eve :D
got away with a warning.

Indeed, for how big the world looks sometimes, it is a small world.
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 am » by Mediasorcerer


see wat happens when you dont have your vaccine for swine flu!!!!!!!!!~
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 am » by Thebluecanary


constabul wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
constabul wrote:When tax bills come in next year <2011> it's not my fault :D sorta

Yeah, duplin is pretty bad too, we just finished that revaluation before we started here.
anywho

/Waves from internet land


How freakin random right?

Hey, if you are in Wilmington area, did you hear the "boom" that everyone was on about last weekend (Nov 7th-8th)? Apparently there were two of them, one on Friday and one Saturday I think, but to be perfectly honest I was in Wilmington myself that weekend and I didn't hear shit. But I got back here and it was on our local news.


I was in the hampstead area fri night left out bout 1am to head back to clinton.
camp lejeune does do a good bit of shelling,an i do hear that in hampstead when chilling up yonder from time to time. so possible it could have been that. but unfortunately no i didnt notice it. have seen some crazy stuff off 421, working out there lil over 10 years ago. had 3 witnesses. <but that is another story> the wknd of teh 13th and 14th, i just chilled in clinton.
on a side note with the wknd of the 5th
almost got a ticket for passen a cop on 210,
and i almost got a ticket for speeding 53 in a 35 on railroad st this eve :D
got away with a warning.

Indeed, for how big the world looks sometimes, it is a small world.


This wasn't shelling, at least not that they'll admit. I'm close enough to Bragg that sometimes when they bring out the REEELY big guns it shakes my pictures on the wall, so I guess it's possible that I'm so used to the sound that I completely blanked it out though no one else I was with heard anything either. Supposedly tho it was right down from where we were staying. And it wasn't scary enough to make national news. Hell, it could have been anything.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook