900 pigs found dead on abandoned Pennsylvania farm

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 pm » by Constabul

This wasn't shelling, at least not that they'll admit. I'm close enough to Bragg that sometimes when they bring out the REEELY big guns it shakes my pictures on the wall, so I guess it's possible that I'm so used to the sound that I completely blanked it out though no one else I was with heard anything either. Supposedly tho it was right down from where we were staying. And it wasn't scary enough to make national news. Hell, it could have been anything.

Yeah, hard to say for sure. With all the military bases about, hard to rule out some sort of testing. < But Being on the coast may also bring up other possibilities, have seen strange phenomenon before. >
Also, dunno if you come across it before, but the Bombs that have been lost on the east coast. Atomic verity mainly, that could go boom at any time, due to decay. One was up near Greenville on a farms plot o land. Sunk threw the top layers of soil, never recovered, a couple others too in our area.
Been a bit since I looked at the info, but there were quite a few bombs lost after ww2 leading up to the mid 80s.

Pic i took yesterday, visiting a closed pig farm

And just a couple cool old photos

older cold war era and before posters.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 am » by Eliakim

Pennsylvania, no surprise. God warned that state.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 4:56 am » by Cornbread714

eliakim wrote:Pennsylvania, no surprise. God warned that state.

So can you give us a list of states that God has and hasn't warned, Eliakim? I find it fascinating that God recognizes man-made boundaries and such.

I'd love to see a map of the world based on which countries receive God's love, or a breakdown of how much of God's love a given region or city He apportions.

That would really be interesting and possibly quite useful to the traveler, such as myself.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 am » by Boondox681

I'm guessing, bankruptcy... And the bank wouldn't let him back in to feed the animals. It's happened several times in the last few years.

ok,but being broke does not justify being a shit-eating douchebag
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Previous