97% of "Homeland" Security Budget Given to Jewish NGO's

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:47 am » by Opalserpent

You can only post one of these anti zionist topics at a time Eldorado, the mods are scared they will shut down their website which is fair enough and quite possible.

I support you :flop:

Why no counter arguments or perhaps trying to discredit the story instead of overreacting, eldorado should have only posted one a day I now how much israel
is loved here by the mods. :alien:

oh except galvatron and maybe domdabears :sunny:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 am » by Eldorado

Hard to tell who's who with all this swapping going on.......like an orgy of idiotic rants.

Why no counter arguments or perhaps trying to discredit the story instead of making
insults, eldorado should have only posted one a day I now how much israel

Proto won their hearts over........changed the game and handed the ball off to WillEase666, then hired LowSix as a low level post ho.........

Thank you Opal......true about the responses....they gang bang like obvious opinions gathered in some other forum they rap on together, and gather here to make their "statements"......

Good advice.....but thats for the loser who bows to an enemy.........this is "war after ban"......LOL

Hopefully one day someone will write a book called THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH NIGHTMARE.....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:54 am » by Opalserpent

Lets not push them eldorado, lets just post a little each day. Have a nice day. Lets live in relative peace.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 7:02 am » by Seahawk

Eldorado wrote:
... ask yourself what the word ICE stands for in the US.......

Independent Cosmetology Educators?

(just kidding)

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 9:33 am » by Eldorado

Here's the way I see it........

You can post as much as you want.........so can everyone else including WILL.......he just switches it up to make us think hes actually playing along........ :lol:

And there IS something weird about coming on the site and having every post look like its a neo site.........

Just always amazes me HOW MANY TIMES these guys are trying the same games.......so it seems like we are "targeting Israel" or "the Jews"....all the time........just so damned consistent of a bunch of problem makers and that they are talked about so much, that they create a "scene" around themselves......sorry not my fault their bullshit is always in the news............. :lol:

but this is absolute madness to me so sorry if they (the sympathetic) take it the wrong way..............Ive worked on a Kibbutz in AZ.....got more Jewish friends than Moses......and love banging all the Jewish Girls around Girlington (6 to 1 ratio here because of the Feminist Identity Disorder running the local Universities).......they love my BBC.......

So what did I say to get me banned???? I posted an article about the NYPD BRANCH IN TEL AVIV>>>>>

The reason all the minorities (except the jews) are being stopped and searched in NYC is due to the NYPD's "International Terrorism Training" from their vacation in Tel Aviv........

What an amazing Cabal this is......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 pm » by Tjahzi

The57ironman wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Stop making fun of Socks LOWSUX........we know youre in her pants but you gotta give it up acting like a lady....

or hiding behind one......

bump

stfu/knock it off....or gtfo

i wonder how long i'd be around if i started pulling the same shit :banana:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm » by Akashicrebel

someone should be hanged up by his neck for the missing 3%. :mrgreen:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 5:04 pm » by The57ironman

Eldorado wrote:Stop making fun of Socks LOWSUX........we know youre in her pants but you gotta give it up acting like a lady....

or hiding behind one......

You want the Unlawful Carnal Knowledge Out of DTV???

.........try holding a standard as a mod.........that is your "job"

you guys rallied a cool elitist racket last year.........wanted to thank you personally......so I am going to keep my word and show up at your meeting to discuss the two faced games here...........well just crash the party.

So I guess the only regulation here is to tell the Gang Stalking Wuss Factor Directors to toughen up a little and stop acting so oversensitive, or back the F**K off with a degree of respect.........

You wont get so many "unwanted" replies then...........especially when you troll my posts looking for a fight........
...........Ill use a Trebuchet.

Oh and just in case you gang bang me again, try to stir up shit, get defensive and play victim, then ban me, and erase YOUR COMMENTS........ive been taking copies just so there's no worries about who said what anymore.........

copy this.......

i won't take my mod badge off to have a personal opinion about some narcissist shit stirrer...

i'm a member here too....

........... i just happen to think your '' israel , jewish , zionist '' posts suck...

....nothing personal.... :mrcool:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Previous