97% of "Homeland" Security Budget Given to Jewish NGO's

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 1:40 am » by Eldorado

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/u-s-jewish-ngos-to-get-97-of-homeland-security-s-defense-grant-in-2012-1.448373

Jewish non-profit organizations in the United States will receive 97 percent of the funds granted by the Department of Homeland Security for the fiscal year 2012, money which is aimed at dealing with security threats those institutions face.

In 2012, Jewish institutions in the U.S. will receive $9.7 million, or 97 percent of the funds intended for dealing with security threats, as part of the Vital Nonprofit Security Grants distributed by the Department of Homeland Security.

Guess this means that they only intend to protect their own homeland, and only provide defenses for their own people.

The reasoning is really to provide a US-funded security system to protect their Cabal in the US......

I find it unreasonable to create such a national "problem" about terror, and then to only provide money and funding for the expansion of security for ONLY ONE RELIGION.......ONLY ONE NATIONALITY.

These American politicians have dispatched their duties to the Jews of the Mossad controlled echelon of pawns, as they hide their own crimes behind this Jewish Fear-mongering Tactic........

HMMMMMMMM.......two of the smallest countries......the UK and Israel are thinking they can control the world.

They won't touch the USA again when I'm done with them.......down with Israel, the Monarchy in the UK, and their Puppets in the US.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 1:45 am » by Cornbread714

Eldorado wrote:
They won't touch the USA again when I'm done with them

Whatever you say, Captain America... :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 am » by Lowsix

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 2:32 am » by Eldorado

Stop making fun of Socks LOWSUX........we know youre in her pants but you gotta give it up acting like a lady....

or hiding behind one......

bump
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 am » by Seahawk

Eldorado wrote:
They won't touch the USA again when I'm done with them.......down with Israel, the Monarchy in the UK, and their Puppets in the US.

Just wondering what you're going to do to them. Would you mind enlightening me?

BTW, that was Socks. Low has established that he signs his posts when posting from her account.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 am » by The57ironman

Eldorado wrote:Stop making fun of Socks LOWSUX........we know youre in her pants but you gotta give it up acting like a lady....

bump

stfu/knock it off....or gtfo

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:25 am » by Eldorado

The57ironman wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Stop making fun of Socks LOWSUX........we know youre in her pants but you gotta give it up acting like a lady....

bump

stfu/knock it off....or gtfo

You want the Unlawful Carnal Knowledge Out of DTV???

.........try holding a standard as a mod.........that is your "job"

you guys rallied a cool elitist racket last year.........wanted to thank you personally......so I am going to keep my word and show up at your meeting to discuss the two faced games here...........well just crash the party.

So I guess the only regulation here is to tell the Gang Stalking Wuss Factor Directors to toughen up a little and stop acting so oversensitive, or back the F**K off with a degree of respect.........

You wont get so many "unwanted" replies then...........especially when you troll my posts looking for a fight........

To answer the question "what are you going to do with "them""?.....just check out my patchwork and ask yourself what the word ICE stands for in the US.......

They dont want to use the free flight on JetBlue to get to the Homeland before TSHTF??...........Ill use a Trebuchet.

Oh and just in case you gang bang me again, try to stir up shit, get defensive and play victim, then ban me, and erase YOUR COMMENTS........ive been taking copies just so there's no worries about who said what anymore.........

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:32 am » by Eldorado

Seahawk wrote:
Eldorado wrote:
BTW, that was Socks. Low has established that he signs his posts when posting from her account.

BTW that was LowSix's Avatar, name, and style of BS.........any other reminders?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:40 am » by Lowsix

Eldorado wrote:Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 6:43 am » by Seahawk

Lol. I've lost touch with reality.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Next