A Big Big Big Thank You To All you Beautiful Haters

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:08 am » by Drextin

Yeah what is up with'em? I'm thinking there are some people with a few nicks trying to make a point. They can't get anyone to agree with them that the site is going downhill so they switch nicks to boost their claims.

Why do things have to get interesting and I only got one day left?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 am » by Hansom

Like they say slush, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Excellent post, I think you speak for a lot of members here looking to find some truth.
Thank you.
:D
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 am » by brillbilly

drextin wrote:Yeah what is up with'em? I'm thinking there are some people with a few nicks trying to make a point. They can't get anyone to agree with them that the site is going downhill so they switch nicks to boost their claims.

Why do things have to get interesting and I only got one day left?

all hands on deck,the next wave of tissue throwing is coming.i had some of the best laughs and mind blowing info on here and cant wait to see whats in the topic posts.we all have tempers but its only the typing finger in the end that takes the full force lol all is cool :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:30 am » by Newearthman

Well said Slush! It's ironic how the truth reveals itself! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 am » by Spock

slushpup wrote:A Big Big Big Thank You To All you Beautiful Haters

Damn Skippy. Everything he just said.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:45 am » by Vulcanic

Your all dead and this is hell and there is no truth only confusion. :hell: :twisted: :evil:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 am » by Spock

vulcanic wrote:Your all dead and this is hell and there is no truth only confusion. :hell: :twisted: :evil:

Yea - What he said too.

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 am » by Hesop

Absolutely! Everything they said!
Great job Slush. On top of the game!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 am » by TheDuck

I would personally like to thank those people that made all the recent posts filled with anger and hatred towards their fellow man.
It has been awesome!
With your feeble attempts at disrupting this site you in essence have, much like your counterparts in the real world pushed more and more people towards wanting to hear and see the truth for themselves. People are so tired of seeing a world that just takes and never gives back. A place where they are lied to and treated like dirt. They are being misinformed and pushed around. But somehow they are beginning to flow towards a place where an alternative to the swill they are normally fed. People are coming out of the woodwork, and making themselves now known here at Disclose.tv. More people are popping up and introducing themselves to our little corner of the cyber universe and I say Welcome one and all.

All you attempts have been in vain to discourage the Exodus from their sleep and now arriving into their newly found awakening state of being. So please still rant on and help promote your hatred in helping the rest of us bring to the people what they are searching for. You guys are doing an amazing job. (reverse psychology) All the advertising and promotions could not do more for disclose.tv than what you are. I love you haters for that.

You Fail while we succeed... Sucks to be you.

Best regards and thank you.
This place is hopping!
Slushpup

:clapper: ImageImageImageImage :clapper:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 am » by Darrylmckay

spock wrote:

Damn Skippy. Everything he just said.

I must admit there really is nothing better than tearing someone a new one on line, it really was fun, it had me up until 2.45am, the wife now thinks I am totally mental, but as I told her you cant step out in the middle of a good fight.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Next