A book of imaginings. Add your paragraph.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 am » by Toxic32

How about contributing too a random book. I'll start it off and you just add a paragraph or two. Take it where ever you want it to go. No rules just a paragraph when ever you feel the need. Lets see where it goes?.

I somehow found my self deep in the achieves of the library. I was cold and feeling quiet lost. I remember I was looking for a place to sit down and get warm. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone, so any room out of the way would do. It was blowing a gale outside, I was tired and hungry. But more than that I was angry with the world. I found a comfortable place to sit down and look at my surroundings. The smell was old and musty, but clean and ordered. I wondered over to a bookshelf to look for a book that would help me pass a few hours. Or until I was ready to leave. Nothing, nothing, nothing I thought, as I moved along the isle. What this. This book looks out of place. No name on the spine, no number. Nothing. I pulled it from the shelf and took a look inside. A small piece a paper fluttered out and landed on the floor. I bent down and picked it up. It said in scribbled hand writing. These words. This book is the testament of my blood and we shall not remain gathering dust in the library of forgotten peoples.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 am » by Seriouscitizen

This book is the testament of my blood and we shall not remain gathering dust in the library of forgotten peoples

A chill was crawling up my spine. Perhaps i was beeing warned, right then. because i could have never imagined the significance what i just stumbled upon. As i examined the piece of paper, i discovered little marks on the right bottom. It looked like a bird that with a triangle in its nozzle. next to it te word J O N A S was written.
I looked at the cover of the book. Bert Hurling. Hmm strange. In a rush i walked trough the labyrinth of dusty bookshelves back to the check in at the main entrance. THe streets of Antwerp were dark and loom, and cold rain was torturing my forehead. But as i walked down to the busstation i only could think of getting home to devour my new loot..

Initiate

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 am » by Buhdoo

I don't often travel by foot, especially when the weather is so forboding, but today was different, today I felt the need to be out there amongst everyone else. I had grown weary of locking myself away in my office, my apartmemt, my car.. Today was going to be different. I arrived at the station only to watch my bus pull away, I stood staring at the raindrops hitting the cold concrete floor. I wasn't alone, someone else had missed that bus too. A young female sat staring at me, as if I was somehow expected.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 am » by Toxic32

I wasn't alone, someone else had missed that bus too. A young female sat staring at me, as if I was somehow expected.

Read more: a-book-of-imaginings-add-your-paragraph-t82961.html#ixzz2HR5gl4R6

Me to acknowledged her gaze. I looked down at my shoes, not daring to catch her eye. I was wet and feeling sorry for myself. My bus had left. What I'm I going to do. I thought as I pulled in my coat ever tighter. The warmth was draining out of me, clouding my thoughts, forcing me keep staring at my shoes. Why is she staring, what does she want. I thought? In the deepest part of my mind there was an ember of recognition. Something buried deep down in my memory. A glimmering, a flash of, a fleeting memory just out of reach.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:29 am » by T0ne2

I winced at the memories flooding my head and immediately tried to ignore them by blurting out something to break the ice. "Missed the bang bus too, huh?"
I felt like a dumbass. She then began slowly wetting her lips with the tip of her tongue as I stared, stunned. I mean, what would she reply? I feigned confidence and winked at her. Realizing my penis was hard, I gripped the book ever so tightly.

Suddenly she spoke, "What is that a book?" I rolled my eyes and she says, "What are you a nerd?"
She laughed and her titties jiggled ever so eloquently. As the rain drops bounced off her skin tight whore outfit, I could see the glow of the moonlight making out the shape of her hard nips.
Last edited by T0ne2 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:33 am » by Domeika

If this were a book I would already have put it down.

Okay, so why is he doing research? He is a scientist and is about to discover the secret of anti-gravity. In his experiments in his garage, he makes it work with his unwilling participant, his cat, Coepernicus. He discovers it, other people want it, he builds a ship, tests it and goes to the reaches of the solar system listening to Leonard Skinnard and has a cerimonial bucket of KFC and then goes beyond and sees wonderous things. He releases it to the world and there are more planets out there to live on then there are people here on earth so people leave and governments collapse because they have no prisoner taxpayers.

Ok.....aaaand action (this is where you fill in the blanks and make it interesting)....
:dancing:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:40 am » by Toxic32

For all those that want to contribute in a (let see where it takes us way) ignorer the ranting of the odd challenge intellectual. I will edit them out before we publish this book. Just take up the last line of the story.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 am » by Domeika

Toxic32 wrote:For all those that want to contribute in a (let see where it takes us way) ignorer the ranting of the odd challenge intellectual. I will edit them out before we publish this book. Just take up the last line of the story.

That line is so clever I don't even know whether to be offended or not. Anyway, keep it lively and I'll make some popcorn and shut up.

Writer

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 7:08 am » by T0ne2

"No, bitch." I said as grasped my raging boner.
"I found this shit and it caught my attention". She looked puzzled, as she blew her bubblegum, twiddling her swollen nipples. "Enough about me, why don't you tell me about your nasty, freaky ass?"
She suddenly perked up and began babbling nonsense when she said something that vaguely interested me,
"... when I was sucking off Mr. Jonas after the show, I got a big tip, no pun intended, nahmean?"
It didn't ring a bell. All I could think of was a sexy, wet whore in my face.
"I got a big tip for you!" I said, "sucking off dudes is not something that a lady just does,"
I continued, "special occasions or at times when you only get once chance, maybe, you know what I mean?"
She nodded along staring at my bulging crotch with desire, so I began to put the book down saying, "And I know this is both those occasions at once.."

She could tell this was no ordinary penis in my pants. I whipped it and she gasped in awe. "Is this for real?" she said nervously. I nodded with a big grin and she said, "Ok, I'll do it for free."

No hesitation, She began sucking instantly. I closed my eyes, not realizing the danger that situation had presented. She sucked and stroked me lovingly into a euphoric bliss. My mind was useless. Blank. Blank as the semen working its way down her throat. At the same time the soft-kill diseases were working their way into my system and this whore, unbeknownst to her own fate, was already dead.

"Can I have a picture to show my friends? They are never going to believe this!"

I picked up the book and walked off as if nothing happened. I was totally berating her as I made my way to the next bus stop because she was following me for blocks then disappeared into the streets behind me. Even though I had my gun tucked beneath my shirt, I began to get a cold feeling in my blood. I reached the bus stop and began flipping through the pages until there was an interesting one that got my eye. I recognized someone in a photo. It was one of the Jonas Brothers. As the bus approached, I threw the book in the trash and went back home.

"Piece of shit book, at least I got felatio from that wench at the bus stop" I laughed, "How ratchet?!"

"Good thing I was recording her blowing on my monster dong! I'm going to expose this filthy whore". I walked to my computer and shouted, "WORLDSTAR!"
That's when it hit me, the butt of a pistol across the back of the head. I was out.

When I came to I was bound to a strippers pole in a dank, dark room, buck-naked.

"Where am I? How did I get here?"

A voice echoed from the distance, "Never mind that, I will be asking the questions here!"
The sound of light footsteps was creeping my direction.
"What we're you doing with that book, you donkey cocked son a bitch?"

"Whore?!?" I replied, confused yet self assured it was her.

"My name is not 'whore'. I am Lady Jonas. Now I ask you again about the book?!"

"Oh that was nothing, you know some garbage I found." I spoke patronizingly.

She got in my face and looked me in the eyes. She confirmed my suspicions, she was the whore.

"It was not 'nothing'. It is everything." She whispered in my ear as she reached for my balls and began caressing gently them. "If you don' t tell me about the book, I'll smash your balls with a sledgehammer."

"I don't know what you are talking about? I found the book this morning and I was about to check it out when I met you."

She spat in my face. "We are going to have to do this the hard way, it seems."

She stepped away and all I could hear was footsteps again, as she went behind me. Minutes passed as I struggled to free myself to no avail.

Writer

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 am » by kandiseungerripper

Something buried deep down in my memory. A glimmering, a flash of, a fleeting memory just out of reach.

I looked up, I needed to know her... she was gone. I realized the book in my hand was giving off heat, I looked down at the cover. Numbers began to appear one by one, glowing softly at first, then blazing brightly. 2 12 27. As quickly as they appeared they faded, until I wasn't sure if I had ever seen them at all. The rain began to let up and I decided to walk to the nearest coffee shop until the next bus arrived.

Next