A Cancer Conspiracy?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm » by Phaeton

I found this.... http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/HydrogenPeroxide.html

From what I've read so far it seems there is more to it than just the hydrogen peroxide....
regular store bought peroxide is no good and there is a supplement that you have to take with it that will allow the peroxide to penetrate the cancer cell...

The hydrogen peroxide over-oxygenates the cancer cell and kills it.....but there are some procedures to follow and folks that have been damaged extensively by the cancer and kemo may not benefit from it...

Now see thats brilliant. Lots and lots of info there, Ima check it out soon when I have the time.
Certainly put that one in my favourites. Much obliged sir! :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 pm » by Boondox681

Im Dutch, the chance of me getting with an Amish (of any sort) is pretty slim.

now that's funny
sorry to jump off topic but are you guys in europe getting any ash fallout?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm » by Phaeton

Our airports are closed down for another 24 hours. The only thing I can notice is a bright red dawn in the morning, thats it. Why? Are they telling exiting strories where youre at?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 pm » by Samkenman

phaeton wrote:

From what I've read so far it seems there is more to it than just the hydrogen peroxide....
regular store bought peroxide is no good and there is a supplement that you have to take with it that will allow the peroxide to penetrate the cancer cell...

The hydrogen peroxide over-oxygenates the cancer cell and kills it.....but there are some procedures to follow and folks that have been damaged extensively by the cancer and kemo may not benefit from it...

Now see thats brilliant. Lots and lots of info there, Ima check it out soon when I have the time.

You're very welcome....this is what it's all about...people from around the world coming together to exchange knowledge and research, using it to make better lives for ourselves and our loved ones.....
:cheers: to all
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 pm » by Phaeton

I feel ya brother, fully agree.

Cheers mate :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm » by Boondox681

Our airports are closed down for another 24 hours. The only thing I can notice is a bright red dawn in the morning, thats it. Why? Are they telling exiting strories where youre at?

no,nothing like that but they are saying that the people in scotland and norway to stay indoors.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 pm » by Mushroom

I once heard that human breast milk held the cure for cancer (years ago). I've not followed up researching for info and it may well be BS.. but, it looked rather promising the last time I looked.

Why do they remove the Lymph node when treating (or analysing) breast cancer patients? They are removing a natural filter which prevents the disease from spreading to the rest of your body. This seems like madness to me :?:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 8:20 pm » by Torofamily

wow spock that sucks that that is so believable an just goes to show how screwed up society is. :hmmm:

forgive me for sounding preachy but all those involved in corrupting the human condition will all answer to a higher authority one day.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 pm » by Drjones

whitedeath wrote:
drjones wrote:Cheers spocky. :wink:
The 1939 cancer act forbids a natural cure for cancer.

I didn't know of this , so went and read it. I'm not sure it forbids it doc rather an old law against people seeking to profit through advertisment with cancer fighting remedies

[b]Yeah me too,great job for checkin it out for yourself...but people apparently more knowledgable than myself about law etc have told me it does forbid a natural cure...that this is just a 'rational' way of putting it,i've since seen a few really good cases where something that is effective that is natural for treating cancer successfully and these people are shutt down or harrassed?...Dounne Alexander and her gramma's products,there's another thing for you to go off and research.. ;)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 pm » by Drjones

samkenman wrote:
phaeton wrote:

You're very welcome....this is what it's all about...people from around the world coming together to exchange knowledge and research, using it to make better lives for ourselves and our loved ones.....
:cheers: to all

Indeed it is m8. :flop:

PreviousNext