A Cancer Conspiracy?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 pm » by Dank1

run from the cure.
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pjhT9282-Tw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pjhT9282-Tw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
follow the clip to watch the rest
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 am » by whitedeath

Thanks doc! reading up on her now. You're thread about her from february 23rd is the fourth result in google by the way :mrgreen:
But so far.. wow! What a wonderful woman she is, I don't think it's hard to see that someone is making the playing field unfair for her.
First having the Public Health Minister approve her treatment in hopsitals in 08 before the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) ordered it to be banned then asked (told) her to jump through all those hoops (and at great personal cost) knowing full well she couldn't.
Even the queen honoured her in 07, how can someone be recognized for doing such great work then being treated like this?
With the EU doing all they can to shut down people like her.. oh dear!
you didn't happen to grab the pdf's she mentions before they were taken down did you? I'd love to see them

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 am » by Illuminated

dank1 good vid :flop:

DCA - DR Evangelos Michelakis - University Of Alberta
A small, non-toxic molecule may soon be available as an effective treatment for many forms of cancer, including lung, breast and brain tumours, say University of Alberta researchers. For years, DCA -- or dichloroacetate -- has been used to treat children with inborn errors of metabolism due to mitochondrial diseases

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGL1LiLzWw

cheap, been around forever, 1 problem - can't be patented

some 1 posted this before - gets into cancer - nutrition

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cRrrDaBimk
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

jetxvii

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 3:07 am » by jetxvii

dank1 wrote:run from the cure.
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pjhT9282-Tw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pjhT9282-Tw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
follow the clip to watch the rest

Fucking word man, good shit.

:flop:

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 am » by Drjones

whitedeath wrote:Thanks doc! reading up on her now. You're thread about her from february 23rd is the fourth result in google by the way :mrgreen:
But so far.. wow! What a wonderful woman she is, I don't think it's hard to see that someone is making the playing field unfair for her.
First having the Public Health Minister approve her treatment in hopsitals in 08 before the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) ordered it to be banned then asked (told) her to jump through all those hoops (and at great personal cost) knowing full well she couldn't.
Even the queen honoured her in 07, how can someone be recognized for doing such great work then being treated like this?
With the EU doing all they can to shut down people like her.. oh dear!
you didn't happen to grab the pdf's she mentions before they were taken down did you? I'd love to see them

4th on google eh?.. :lol: It's an amazing 'case' as it outlines the whole workings of natural versus chemical and we can clearly see it ONLY favours big pharma and their drugs and not natural medicine,but hey this is the whole point.We can only hope Dounne's case highlight's the ludicrous nature of the laws surrounding herbal treatments and it can be changed.I just handed in a few flyers to my local Holland and Barratt,all to do with the petition going live May 1st,so many people are unaware what is happening.
As for the PDF,which one?..i have saved one on my PC maybe it's the one you're after?

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 am » by Phaeton

Maybe Im just not all that awake yet, but what woman are you two talking about?
Gimme names, links ;)
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 12:29 pm » by Drjones

phaeton wrote:Maybe Im just not all that awake yet, but what woman are you two talking about?
Gimme names, links ;)

Awake?..who is m8,i think it's just some of us try others don't bother....anyway
The woman Dounne Alexander

The website http://www.grammasintl.com/
Please watch this video- http://www.grammasintl.com/html/charity ... videos.asp
And get as many people as you can to sign the petition when it goes live May1st,if we dont change things then we will have no health food stores this time next year,no access to vitamins and minerals,organic eventually being replaced with GMO... i kid you not,this is how bad things are getting...

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 pm » by Phaeton

Maybe Im just not all that awake yet, but what woman are you two talking about?
Gimme names, links ;)

Awake?..who is m8,i think it's just some of us try others don't bother....anyway
The woman Dounne Alexander

:D Nah doc I meant that quite literally. Was just waking up when posting that lol.
Thanks for the info my friend. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 1:15 pm » by Phaeton

Hotdammit, why'd she have to choose a bleepin' triangle in a circle with a 'G' in the effing centre. :think:

Ill check it out some more though, thanks again.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i see the triangle too,it's been something i have been thinking about,furthermore Dounne recently said on Edge Media TV that she does channeling :shock: and is literally doing the work of a higher power,to me that is something to also consider seriously,however i look at what she is trying to do and can't help agree with it,we do need organic food,health stores,vitamins and alternative health options...so i support all that.The facts are that the EU through codex is attempting to restrict vitamins and minerals and there is an agenda for untested genetically modified food to be pushed upon us aswell...

PreviousNext