A Cancer Conspiracy?

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 pm » by Spock

This guy was on Coast to Coast A.M. last night. Would be great if someone could upload the audio for it.

Appearing for the full four hours, former advertising executive Ed Haslam discussed how his investigation of the 1964 murder of a cancer researcher led him to a story which connects a massive contamination of the polio vaccine to our current cancer epidemic and even the JFK assassination. "When you look at the story, each piece fits in with each other piece, very cleanly and very logically," Haslam observed, "it's only when you stand back and look at it, that it looks as strange as it does."

While researching the mysterious death of Dr. Mary Sherman, Haslam discovered that polio vaccines created in the 1950's had been tainted with a cancer-causing virus. This contamination, he said, was detected after half of the doses, a staggering 100 million vaccines, had been administered to an unwitting public. Allegedly, the creators of the vaccine were afraid to admit the error and subsequently distributed the remaining half of the "medicine" as well. Having studied data on cancer diagnoses, Haslam noted that a "massive epidemic" of soft tissue cancers "erupts in the years following the polio vaccines." Making matters worse, he said, the cancer-causing virus could be transmitted sexually and has even appeared in grandchildren of people who received the compromised vaccine.

Realizing their grave mistake, Haslam said, those "in the know" about the widespread inoculation tried to develop a vaccine against it by mutating the virus using a particle accelerator. According to his research, it was during this process that they discovered that the radiation caused the virus to become even more aggressive. It was at that point, Haslam said, the project shifted over to weaponizing the cancer-causing virus. Eventually, the weaponized virus was so powerful that it would kill a human in 28 days. He claimed that this number was derived from a clandestine test of the virus on inmates from a Louisiana prison. The end result was a potent weapon that was virtually untraceable.

Making the story even more bizarre, many of the players in the cancer-causing virus story have connections to the JFK assassination. For instance, one of the researchers in the weaponization project had Lee Harvey Oswald as her bodyguard and handler. Additionally, one of the bases of operation for these studies was the home of longtime Kennedy assassination suspect David Ferrie. And, bringing the tale back to where it all started, on the very day that the Warren Commission began their investigation of the JFK assassination, Dr. Mary Sherman was murdered.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 pm » by Drjones

Cheers spocky. :wink:
The 1939 cancer act forbids a natural cure for cancer.Which obviously is where any real cure is going to come from,but it can't be FREE to all mankind,any active chemicals must be patented and sold,a bit like genetically modified crops really...total control is the name of the game.. :shock:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm » by whitedeath

drjones wrote:Cheers spocky. :wink:
[b]The 1939 cancer act forbids a natural cure for cancer.

I didn't know of this , so went and read it. I'm not sure it forbids it doc rather an old law against people seeking to profit through advertisment with cancer fighting remedies

Initiate

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm » by Minihaha

I also am perplexed as to why people in medicine always want to byopsy something if they think it's cancer. If they even think it's cancer and it is cut open to test if it is, they are releasing cells from that cancer into your whole body which means a very nasty death sentence or many harsh reoccurances of the cancer. My uncle just found out that he has cancer on one of his kidneys, instead of getting it operated on, they are going to dissolve it with a laser and he will end up peeing it out, I think this proceedure will unfortunately be the end of him. I think those cancer cells are going to spread like wildfire.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 pm » by Samkenman

My aunt was cured of two separate cases of cancer (one breast cancer and ovarian cancer ) by an Amish doctor. The Amish doctor use hydrogen peroxide diluted into water and ingested in increasing concentrations over the course of 2 + months.....no kemo, no drugs..no pills... My aunt swears by this man, and although I've never met the doctor, I'm inclined to believe her...after all she is still here and cancer free. It would be worth researching, and possibly locating an Amish healer.....

A possible lead ..... :think:
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm » by Phaeton

My aunt was cured of two separate cases of cancer (one breast cancer and ovarian cancer ) by an Amish doctor. The Amish doctor use hydrogen peroxide diluted into water and ingested in increasing concentrations over the course of 2 + months.....no kemo, no drugs..no pills... My aunt swears by this man, and although I've never met the doctor, I'm inclined to believe her...after all she is still here and cancer free. It would be worth researching, and possibly locating an Amish healer.....

What are the specific numbers on this hydrogen peroxide dilution, and subsequent increased concentrations (measures)?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm » by whitedeath

samkenman wrote:My aunt was cured of two separate cases of cancer (one breast cancer and ovarian cancer ) by an Amish doctor. The Amish doctor use hydrogen peroxide diluted into water and ingested in increasing concentrations over the course of 2 + months.....no kemo, no drugs..no pills... My aunt swears by this man, and although I've never met the doctor, I'm inclined to believe her...after all she is still here and cancer free. It would be worth researching, and possibly locating an Amish healer.....

really? that is great news! unfortunately my grandfather wasn't so lucky. He beat it once, but then it came back next year and well.. that was that.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:05 pm » by Samkenman

phaeton wrote:

What are the specific numbers on this hydrogen peroxide dilution, and subsequent increased concentrations (measures)?

I do know she started out with three drops of peroxide in 8oz of water, one glass per day and her max was 12 drops per glass...I'm not to sure about the progression...And further more...it may be case sensitive to body weight/mass ect....my aunt is a small woman 5'4" 135lbs... perhaps add one drop a week :headscratch:
An Amish Doctor could tell you better...or you may be able to find something on the net...I'll look as well

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:10 pm » by Phaeton

Im Dutch, the chance of me getting with an Amish (of any sort) is pretty slim. :D
No but really though, if you could give it a go on the net, youre probably much more efficient than I am in looking for it.

I got this one.. not with peroxide though.
http://www.cancerresearchinformation.com/woman-beats-breast-cancer-using-healing-diet-and-plan-from-solomon-wickey/

And now find this (regarding the nature treatment).. Disinfo? Could be one of the big pharma payed shill :think:

"Okay, so I live in Phoenix AZ and my coworker Yvonne followed this diet to the letter and now she's found out her cancer is bigger and it's spreading. To all of you who claim to have been cured, post your name, contact info, I'd like to see you on the news and your medical records confirmed to prove A.) you had cancer and B.) you're cured without surgery and adjuvant therapy. To any of you who've lied about being cured, your lies are killing people. Okay, so I live in Phoenix AZ and my coworker Yvonne followed this diet to the letter and now she's found out her cancer is bigger and it's spreading. To all of you who claim to have been cured, post your name, contact info, I'd like to see you on the news and your medical records confirmed to prove A.) you had cancer and B.) you're cured without surgery and adjuvant therapy. To any of you who've lied about being cured, your lies are killing people. "
Last edited by Phaeton on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 pm » by Samkenman

I found this.... http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/HydrogenPeroxide.html

From what I've read so far it seems there is more to it than just the hydrogen peroxide....
regular store bought peroxide is no good and there is a supplement that you have to take with it that will allow the peroxide to penetrate the cancer cell...

The hydrogen peroxide over-oxygenates the cancer cell and kills it.....but there are some procedures to follow and folks that have been damaged extensively by the cancer and kemo may not benefit from it...

Next