A car that runs 200 miles on compressed air.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm » by Truthseekerx


This five-seater car runs on compressed air, has zero pollution, very low running costs and will cost about $15,000.

Refilling the automobile will, once the market develops, take place at adapted petrol stations to administer compressed air. In two or three minutes, and at a cost of approximately 2 dollars (1.5 Euros), the car will be ready to go another 125-175 miles (200-300 km).

[youtube]ztFDqcu8oJ4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Writer
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm » by Bobness


This was posted in 2008, it's nearly 4 years later, what progress has been made ? My guess is that there won't be any. Just always remember the equation, Free Energy = Zero Investment and Suppresion of Product :shooting:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 pm » by Taintedsample


Electricity has to come from somewhere to run those compressors....

Nuclear, Natural Gas, or Coal? Take your pick.

Writer
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm

PostFri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 pm » by Bobness


taintedsample wrote:Electricity has to come from somewhere to run those compressors....

Nuclear, Natural Gas, or Coal? Take your pick.


I choose electricity which could have been free from at least 100 years ago. Nikola Tesla wanted to give the world free and wireless technology but JP Morgan withdrew his Funding as Free Energy = 0 Profits :shooting:

The Secrets of Nikola Tesla
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 002257117#

There are also many othr examples of energy suppression
:rtft:
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... th_Century
:shooting:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 am » by Mediasorcerer


hey,now just hold on a minute here,cant be pushing thru a carbon tax with vehicles like this.!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:21 am

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 am » by Stivheys


bobness wrote:
taintedsample wrote:Electricity has to come from somewhere to run those compressors....

Nuclear, Natural Gas, or Coal? Take your pick.


I choose electricity which could have been free from at least 100 years ago. Nikola Tesla wanted to give the world free and wireless technology but JP Morgan withdrew his Funding as Free Energy = 0 Profits :shooting:

The Secrets of Nikola Tesla
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 002257117#

There are also many othr examples of energy suppression
:rtft:
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... th_Century
:shooting:


i love nikola teslas work he is a genius (was) if i could go back in time and meet one person it would be him he needs alot more credit than he has been given it should be a household name like newton and einstien etc etc .

Writer
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:08 pm

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 pm » by Bobness


stivheys wrote:
bobness wrote:
taintedsample wrote:Electricity has to come from somewhere to run those compressors....

Nuclear, Natural Gas, or Coal? Take your pick.


I choose electricity which could have been free from at least 100 years ago. Nikola Tesla wanted to give the world free and wireless technology but JP Morgan withdrew his Funding as Free Energy = 0 Profits :shooting:

The Secrets of Nikola Tesla
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 002257117#

There are also many othr examples of energy suppression
:rtft:
http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... th_Century
:shooting:


i love nikola teslas work he is a genius (was) if i could go back in time and meet one person it would be him he needs alot more credit than he has been given it should be a household name like newton and einstien etc etc .

:flop:

I totally agree and am now beggining to think that his work was more important than any of those aformentioned. He was great humanitarian which was obviously not to the satisfaction of the tptb therefore I think his work has been deliberatly played down and much of it kept secret.



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook