A Challenge to the GFOL

Initiate

PostTue Oct 14, 2008 3:34 pm » by Kurious

OK so here's the deal today is the day your so called channeler Goodchild claimed we'd be visited right ? So my challenge to your organization is simply this -

If nothings has landed or appeared where you *claimed it would by the end of today (the 14th) will you & your origination please disappear, then stop making outlandish claims you cant back up ? I'm asking nicely so all of us that are serious about the subject & don't get to caught up in the trippy dippy aspect of ufology (ie the damn right ridiculous) may study it in a sensible manner that non believers wont scoff at when we present some real evidence on the subject & not as I say outlandish claims which don't hold a drop of water ? These claims only offer to dent credibility, maybe you work for the government, maybe you take to many shrooms who knows but its time for you to go if nothing happens where you claim it does by the end of the day.

You people have held the limelight in some form or other for too long & yet none of these predictions have ever come true ! E V E R

I wish you good luck & enjoy your spotlight today because I predict it will be your last.

On the other hand if your right where do I sign up because I will fight your cause with the same vigor I fight for common sense in the UFO community & of that I'm deadly serious.

*NO alterations on claims either, if a UFO appears over my house or elsewhere you cant claim its what you'd predicted because your predictions were very specific. If your as hooked up mentally the way you claim you are with these crafts occupants then you should be spot on with your locations because I cant see interstellar travelers messing up their co-ordinates during such a huge event can you ?

KURIOUS
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 2:40 pm » by Kurious

No takers ? There must be more of the lunatic fringe here than I previously suspected, scary.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC