A Comment About the Pope Finally Accepting Condoms!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 10:06 pm » by Epicfailure

Organized Religion is terrible, and I agree with 80% of this post.....

let the flak begin, I have my night vision goggles, and my projectile bible verse shield ready.

this is entirely true in regards to the anger many feel of the violations and actions of our beloved "churches" in our governments and daily lives. While this issue is a non-issue (with condoms) the Church can't evolve to current day ways, so they have to drag their feet and hope that they don't have to relinquish another closely held stupid belief.

let's get real, the church hates homosexuals, and they want them to die because they believe they are sinners and do no good on this plane of existence because of it. the reason they didn't approve contraceptives like "condoms" is because they wanted to rid themselves of those sinners. Now it seems, the story has changed to Pope John Paul the Sideous "CARES" about protecting people against "aids" .....hmmmm how he changed from campaigning against it.

holds shield close.......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -Aids.html

MacDonaldBank1 said:

There is no scientific evidence to prove any of the cross related bogus elements of christianity. Man goes back 6,000,000 years ; 5,996,000 years before the Greeks, Romans and the Jews and 5,998,000 years pre-dating the myth of christianity which is a mere 2010 years old.
In the year 300 AD … when Emperor Constantine; who to some was the first pope -- went on to fabricate Christianity - a fantasy - which turned out to be one of the most hateful & evil concoctions ever perpetrated on the world. A hatemonger named Moses wrote that Leviticus filth in 1445 BC -- based on pure hatred and it should cause the bible & torah to be banned!

I am the son of a catholic father who never went to church and a protestant mother who took us to church and Sunday school. Onward christian soldiers; I think not. Such absolute drivel. To be manipulated by a santa claus; an easter bunny and worst of all a bogus cross? Many theologians state quite correctly that the birth; crucifixion; resurrection and other elements of christianity actually didn’t even happen!

The Pope with his blatant witchcraft related to the bible and its hateful beliefs; tries to rule with extreme prejudice against a world … that may fall victim to religions' absolute evil. The pope represents a bigger fraud than Madoff’s $50 billion ripoff. Today’s evangelical extremists are like the nazis who cast others into ovens & are actually supremacists - who practice their bogus hocus pocus - and are trying to suppress and deprive others of their happiness and their legal rights in an open and proud society.

Epicfailures example;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bring back the period when they threw the christians to the lions and the boogyman zealots with them. Such blissful ignorance! The pope talks about ending prejudice and hate; what a hypocrite! Look up the word “evil” and you will see the pope.

Epicfailures added image;

The Right Honourable Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chretien told the Vatican that there was to be no cross erected over the Canadian Parliament buildings figuratively speaking; when the Pope demanded the Prime Minister go against gay rights. An Alberta bishop had the audacity to say that The Canadian Prime Minister would go to hell for going against the church. Such outrageous evil threats. The Right Honourable Prime Minister in return; basically told the Pope to go to Hell! The Honourable Irwin Cotler, Canadian Minister of Justice, stood for equal rights for the gay community. With reference to protecting the children: The Honourable Hedy Fry, member of the Canadian Liberal Parliament, who happens to be a doctor who delivered many babies; spoke eloquently to defend the rights of babies being born and stated that she was in fact defending their rights by speaking on behalf of equal rights for the children and youth of the future -- defending their integrity and dignity. Minority rights should be decided by a dignified judicial system and/or a compassionate government.

United States is supposedly fighting for democracy but within the U.S. they treat gays like secondary citizens. Being left-handed -- or being gay is just as natural. If gays’, blacks’ or women’s rights were cast to the masses to decide … then the majority or lunatic religious fringe in this case -- has the advantage to decide minority rights.

Einstein stated in a letter recently auctioned that the bible was a collection of primitive legends. He said believing in God was childish and he as a Jew is no different than another person and are not chosen by God. Do you want to be lambs at the slaughter or be wise and reject religious cultist manipulation? Mean & nasty; run by evil and bogus religious cults from Rome or wherever. Is this the world you want?

Religion is a crutch for the insecure. Appreciate every day and if there is no tomorrow; then know that you were fortunate to have lived on this earth!

This bogus religious filth should be banned. It exists as a tax exempt structure which discriminates against human rights. The pope, bishops and mormons are cult members promoting discrimination against minorities. That bogus black book called the bible should be banned. Religion and the churches should now be exposed as a bigoted structure that gets away with hate mongering. Love between two guys or girls existed long before these cults existed. By enjoying their tax exempt status and benefits from the state it also puts churches at the mercy of state; to be forced to adhere to human rights laws. Religion is thriving like a cancerous growth on society that should be stopped in its tracks; outlawed & banned.

Epicfailure believes that religion should be for private practice and should not have a place in politics, which is made clear in separation of church and state mandates and our Constitution, but is infringed everyday when you aren't allowed to hear a swear word on T.V. but you can hear a guy scream that GOD HATES SINNERS and then see him smack someone with his hand in the name of GAWD!!!! and YOU HAVE BEEN HEALED!

......thats ok though.

A great story pertains to a boy at a catholic school in Oshawa, Ontario who wanted to take his boyfriend to his school prom. The evil catholic school forbid this. A father of one of the boys is an employee with General Motors Canada and the courageous union leader Buzz Hargrove stood up for the boys’ rights. The boy took his case through the courts and because the evil catholic school was benefiting from government funding which demands equal rights void of discrimination; the judge ordered the school to allow the two young boys to attend together. Their limo arrived at their prom with adoring onlookers.

excellent story and a clear violation of seperation mandates with regards to funding and hypocritical control and workings of those schools for the popular christian majority.

Tell them to take that cross and shove it where the sun don't shine and pay their taxes along the way before they take that cross down forever with its final station; extinction. It is written; so therefore it shall be? We are the chosen people? Such a wicked fantasy. To see the religious lunatics manipulate government and our lives is shameful.

To think of Matthew Shepard choking on his own blood after being savagely beaten; virtually sanctioned by the church is evil beyond comprehension; yet is the same as boys being bullied into suicide; most likely being supported by the bullies parents’ religious cults. Bigotry and hatemongering against gays should be banned.
It is a sometimes rare occurrence to fall in Love and to hold that person in your heart and be loved in return ... it is something that should be celebrated! If it is between two guys or girls all the better. It takes even more courage to defend that LOVE!

I don't believe in censoring, language or speech.... there is a time for life, and there is a time for business however... and for the church Business is in everyone else's lives and how to keep them from having their own.

My father fought at the front on D-Day in Normandy … through the Battle of the Scheldt to Germany and grandfather was a Sgt. Major at Vimy. My Dad who was a catholic -- is alive today at 87 and doesn’t believe in santa claus -- the easter bunny or any of that bogus cross related filth.

It’s not the President, Generals or government behind disallowing gay rights – it’s the religious lunatics! Voodoooooooooooooooooooooo politics!

couldn't agree more, after all if it passes with so much resistance then who will get the Billion Dollar Revenue in contributions this year? if your voting for legalizing it you aren't getting any money or support. that is why it's a joke, politicians rarely stand for what they believe in, it's about contributions, who likes me and who I can get support from so I can win another election.

after all this is said, you can tell this individual is both upset and just flat out sick and tired of the hypocrisy in the name of organized religion..

I for one can't blame the guy and definitely at times like this one feel his resentment and rightful feelings of anger and utter disbelief.

but I don't agree with his silencing factors, if he doesn't like being silenced he should expect the same with others..... spirituality is great if it makes you a great person, but it's those unified under one banner and ideal people in religion that you have to be weary of, especially ones that don't allow you to use a product that keeps you safer than normal and doesn't want homosexuals wearing them so they will "just die already".