A Crashed UFO On Asteroid Vesta?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 01, 2014 3:18 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:hahaha yeah its a fckn space craft, I spose if someones being paid to examine these objects, they gotta come up with something...... :roll:

RRR

Yeah, I wasn't seeing any "triangle shaped craft" either. But...
I was searching through images from the Dawn mission to Vesta and stumbled on what appears to be
structures near the edge in a crater. :alien: Notice the shadows...

http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/ima ... l_full.jpg

(This is why I breath btw)
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 01, 2014 3:30 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:hahaha yeah its a fckn space craft, I spose if someones being paid to examine these objects, they gotta come up with something...... :roll:

RRR

I was searching through images from the Dawn mission to Vesta and stumbled on what appears to be

http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/ima ... l_full.jpg

Yeah I see the long shadow things that could be from an obelisk type object, but the shadows appear to go in the opposite direction to other shadows to me, if they are shadows and not blemishes or some other type effect on the pic, then could they be shadows from a gorge or something more natural

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

If Monday had a face I would punch it

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 01, 2014 3:50 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:

Yeah I see the long shadow things that could be from an obelisk type object, but the shadows appear to go in the opposite direction to other shadows to me, if they are shadows and not blemishes or some other type effect on the pic, then could they be shadows from a gorge or something more natural

RRR

It's clear to me whatever it is must be tall enough to cast a shadow like that...

Perhaps a natural obelisk, but then who knows?
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 01, 2014 4:05 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:[

[/quote]

Will, looking around the top right of this pic, the shadows and areas lit by the sun seem to suggest the sun is shining down from above.
I picked that part of the pic because it seems more prominent there.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

If Monday had a face I would punch it

PostMon Feb 09, 2015 11:19 pm » by ZarenZ

Einorel I wonder why you even bother to visit these sites that discuss Aliens at all since it's obvious you are a skeptic on the topic of UFO's and Aliens, even if you don't believe which is fine I just wonder why you and others who laugh at this read this anyway.

My belief in UFO's goes back some 40 years after I along with several police during an automobile accident saw a large UFO roughly 100 feet in diameter suddenly come out from heavy overcast and fly at tree top level slow down then suddenly accelerated at such speed it caused the trees below it to bend at a sharp angle as there was no sound herd we thought the flashing police cars lights caught it's attention, this happened in 2012 but no mention was ever reported as the police don't want any publicity.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 09, 2015 11:56 pm » by Shaggietrip 2.5

Unlikely a triangle craft I will stop there. Not buying it.

:cheers:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 am » by Boondox681

yup..tough to buy...

willease...thanx.good eye.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 10, 2015 1:00 am » by Toxic32

monica44 wrote:How do they know that there is a high content of gold on there, especially since it was only discovered a couple of years ago ?

:flop: This is just a load of bollocks. I could go into shit loads more. But I haven't the energy to waste to explain to the brain dead...
A black-hole is not a hole it's a sphere. As will be the universe when compressed into the smallest unit it can be.

Previous