A Crashed UFO On Asteroid Vesta?

Super Moderator

PostSat May 31, 2014 7:33 pm » by -Marduk-

This presentation tells the story of Vesta and its strange black scar. It is a well-accepted fact that any mission to a planet, asteroid, etc. will leave some evidence behind.

Vesta, minor-planet designation 4 Vesta, is one of the largest asteroids in the Solar System, with a mean diameter of 525 kilometers (326 mi). It was discovered by Heinrich Wilhelm Olbers on 29 March 1807, and is named after Vesta, the virgin goddess of home and hearth from Roman mythology. All heavenly bodies have scars, but the one on Vesta is different. Discovered in 2011, it has a black, triangle-shaped anomaly on its surface.

It is surmised that there are no natural triangle formations in space, and that the one on Vesta must be artificially created by space travelers. Some researchers go as far as to claim the black triangle is a crashed UFO.

One theory proposes that Vesta, because of its high content of gold and other resources, has been mined before by alien visitors, thereby creating the triangular scare on its surface.

:alien:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 8:23 pm » by monica44

How do they know that there is a high content of gold on there, especially since it was only discovered a couple of years ago ?
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm » by Evildweeb

:o

:ohno:

:lol:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostSat May 31, 2014 8:41 pm » by The57ironman

monica44 wrote:How do they know that there is a high content of gold on there, especially since it was only discovered a couple of years ago ?

...oh they know........it's NASA.. :mrcool:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 8:53 pm » by *WillEase*

monica44 wrote:How do they know that there is a high content of gold on there, especially since it was only discovered a couple of years ago ?

Right? If it was that easy to find gold, with a probe satellite, then why all the digging here on Earth?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 9:25 pm » by *WillEase*

By the way, here's a link to the image referred to in the OP...

http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/ima ... untain.jpg
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 10:13 pm » by E6722maj

*WillEase* wrote:By the way, here's a link to the image referred to in the OP...

http://dawn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/ima ... untain.jpg

thanks Will. i can always rely on good links from you :flop:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 10:36 pm » by Toxic32

It doesn't look like an object to me. If it is then so are all the other dark areas around it. That one just below it looks like a fish! If you look at the video again just before they zoom in you can see a patch of dark areas below it....It's just another case of seeing what you what to see. No mention of all the other dark shapes. I wonder why? Maybe it's because they don't look like anything in particular. Triangular shaped object my arse.
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostSat May 31, 2014 11:09 pm » by Elnorel

Before even clicking this topic I KNEW this is going to be another one of those pathetic smudged pixel kind of embarrassments.

Why do you people even bother?
Seriously.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 01, 2014 4:02 am » by RATRODROB

hahaha yeah its a fckn space craft, I spose if someones being paid to examine these objects, they gotta come up with something...... :roll:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next