Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:23 am » by Newearthman

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

“There was an apparition, an isolated mist over it
and as the circle was getting bigger, the mist was rising above
the circle. As the mist rose, it got bigger and the wheat circle got bigger.”

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:31 am » by Lolwtf

Indeed some crop circles have been made by hoaxers with plywood and yarn. But, the unexplainable crop circles [some very large] infact could only be duplicated with a team of people working together throught many hours of the night. And, for a farmer not to see or anyother witnesses not able to see all these people doing it is amazing. So infact some are unexplainable while others are just vandalism to a farmers crop. In order for some of the more ornate ones to be created it had to be done by a large group of hoaxers outfitted with night vision, and possibly gps maps. But, heh I don't know. Just a thought.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 am » by Newearthman

I think this report suggests a more spiritual cause verses the alien/human cause.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:48 am » by Lolwtf

I can see how that could be possible, since spirit entities are considered to be electo magnetic anamolies. That would kind of explain the mist above it? when an electro magnetic energy affects molecules it can speed them up or change them right? Thus infact making a hazey mist? Just a thought :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 am » by Baboogdi

Eventually, the alien phenomena and the spiritual will converge into one I think.