A cyclic culmination

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 5:31 pm » by Thebluecanary

Holy shit, dude, that is really interesting, and very well researched! I had a geology professor in school about 6 years ago who completely agreed with you about the coming of an Ice Age. He never got in depth, and he never mentioned aliens or anything of that sort, but he stated repeatedly that all the talk of global warming was wrong, that we weren't due at all for a massive warm up, but were in fact way overdue for an ice age. He was super smart, this guy (no idea what he was doing at my mediocre school.) and had worked for NASA in some capacity in the past including on the Mars rover. It's gonna take me a little while to read all this and absorb it, but thanks for putting it out there.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 5:44 pm » by lamonema

thebluecanary wrote:Holy shit, dude, that is really interesting, and very well researched! I had a geology professor in school about 6 years ago who completely agreed with you about the coming of an Ice Age. He never got in depth, and he never mentioned aliens or anything of that sort, but he stated repeatedly that all the talk of global warming was wrong, that we weren't due at all for a massive warm up, but were in fact way overdue for an ice age. He was super smart, this guy (no idea what he was doing at my mediocre school.) and had worked for NASA in some capacity in the past including on the Mars rover. It's gonna take me a little while to read all this and absorb it, but thanks for putting it out there.

Thanks blue, this is the only site i would dare do this, there or so many other sites with some really big haters of such subjects. In fact i have cancelled my accounts, because they were PMing me and Emailing hate letters, for far lesser things about the global warming scam. I think that is why i placed it in the philosophy thread. Don't get me wrong there will be record heat, however the swing the otherway will also break records. The differance between one extreme to the next is also increaseing, it will do so up to the point of no return, which i feel we may have already passed. It will be in the short scale of time when the true plunge occurs also mho. If i had been able to network like i can now, i could have presented this a year ago, but like i have said before, i thought the internet in the 90s was a faze that would pass, my bad. however i still read books, because i :love: books, call me weird but i also :love: the smell of books. :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 pm » by Boondox681

until the tires fall off bro :cheers: :hugging: :D
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm » by Thebluecanary

Been saying and noticing for a while that not only are the summers hotter....but the winters seem colder. And there is no more fall or spring, not so you'd notice, not down here anyway. It goes straight from boiling hot to super cold. I agree with you about the smell of books too...me and my old man worked at a used book store for years, and we have a serious book problem now. No matter how many gadgets they create that are supposed to replace the book, they will never be able to replace that lovely old book smell...not to us book people anyway. LOL.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:06 pm » by lamonema

boondox681 wrote:until the tires fall off bro :cheers: :hugging: :D

Go like hell and take alot of chances, dude. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 pm » by lamonema

[disclosetv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhvDO9Eezs[/disclosetv]
:help: :?:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 pm » by Donovan

My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 9:56 pm » by lamonema

donovan wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Thanks man do you know what i did wrong? Does it have anything to do with embedding?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 pm » by Donovan

yeah bro just place everything after the v= in the youtube brackets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhvDO9Eezs&feature=player_embedded
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 am » by lamonema

donovan wrote:yeah bro just place everything after the v= in the youtube brackets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhvDO9Eezs&feature=player_embedded

I went to the "music that makes you feel invincable" thread, and guess what? I did it yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! :D

PreviousNext