A cyclic culmination

Initiate

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 pm » by Seemychess

:flop: :cheers:

you are great.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm » by lamonema

Thanks seemy, however it was Savy, Kris, Boon, Marly, Badger and others who helped me to grow the balls and learn how to show links, vids and images. It is those guys who diserve the credit, and also Paul LaViolette and his years of unappreciated works. I only presented what felt right, nothing more. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm » by lamonema

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:07 pm » by lamonema

They are calling this a galactic bubble, and it has me thinking. I wonder what would happen when the bubble reaches the point were it just pops? Would the result be super luminal, out and downward, whip type action, or would it remain at the speed or light? I also noticed in both images that the emmissions appear to be polar in origin, not unlike a shorter duration neutron star gamma ray burst. Dr. Paul LaViolette said in the Camelot interveiw that there is a 90% chance of a galactic superwave event with in 400 years from now for our solar system. He was then told about a galactic wave discovery, by a super luminal frequency technology used by a black ops project. The two members of the Camelot Project told him that the approacheing wave could arrive by 2017. The Doctors face dropped, he swallowed harder than usual, and he showed a great amount of concern in his eyes. I'm not saying that this is true, or that i believe it, but i will get to the bottom of this claim. :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm » by lamonema

This is were i start to introduce the culmination part of my theory, which is only a collective of other peoples hard work, i'm just connecting dots. there will be a tremendous amount of info presented and i will do my best to show the connections as to how i have seen and continue to see them. Thanks Lamonema

1.http://users.tpg.com.au/users/tps-seti/crater.html#shiva

2.http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/ccc/cc020298.html
This link suggest that our solar system bobbs up and down through the galactic plane every 30 million years or so. I see a possible cause of extinction level events, do to a culmination of Galactic intervention of gamma rays and comic bombardment on our solar system. Also megnetic polar switching, accompanied by sudden planetary expansion events.

3.http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v308/n5961/abs/308709a0.html

I think i will stop there as this is a lot to take in, if one is interested enough i suppose. Thanks :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 pm » by lamonema

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 am » by lamonema

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm » by Kalinsaast

Wow, that was brilliant. That's some real nice research you have done there Lam, the reference material is great. I'm definitely gonna learn more from Dr laviolette. When i first watched his Project Camelot interview many many months ago, from the 1st 20 minutes of him speaking , i recognized that he knew what he was talking about. :flop:

I have to agree with your overall analysis. You have got to have a serious mental impairment if you don't think that whats released from the galactic core,has,and still does, have an effect on our solar system, especially our sun. That's why when i began to see you start to talk about this subject i was immediately interested, as it ties in with my theories about what the EMV's are doing to our sun at the moment. I think the both of our subjects are related in a big way. :think:

If you have anymore thoughts in future or even fancy some collaborative brainstorming i'd always be interested to hear your idea's mate, at anytime. :cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 pm » by lamonema

Thanks Kal, i still have about 10 out of 15 years of research to compile, much having to do with ancient history, expanding earth theory, and other cosmic cyclic events. :flop: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 7:49 pm » by lamonema

As for the connection, oh yeah, it's connected, as is everything. However i would never try to pretend that it all fits in my mind, but what i imagine hurts sometimes, and not always in a bad way. :flop:

PreviousNext