A cyclic culmination

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm » by Kalinsaast

lamonema wrote:As for the connection, oh yeah, it's connected, as is everything. However i would never try to pretend that it all fits in my mind, but what i imagine hurts sometimes, and not always in a bad way. :flop:

Of course mate, pretending to make things fit only serves to do a disservice the effort and work you've put into the subject. :wink:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 pm » by lamonema

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm » by lamonema

Upload to Disclose.tv

Could it be!?
Or is it just a lens flare?
Or maybe just maybe swamp gas? :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm » by lamonema

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

The ancients knew this and now we know. IMO for each world that ends a new form of mankind has followed. At first new beginnings start in infancy due to Galactic Interventions. The past understandings are lost, then rediscovered, then all forms of evolution are pushed faster than the last. Then imo are repeated also on an even faster evolutionary path. IMO our path has reached near it's peak, the closer we get to the culmination pinpoint, the faster the knowledge will come. Then everything will be taken away and started over once again.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 pm » by Rich316

Excellent work mate! I think you hit the nail on the head. However, I think this time, things are going to turn out differently.

Let me add a few things of importance here.

The channlings of Laura Reckhart (spelling) - the 'Law of one' are just so vast. Things have changed since the 1980's when these channelings took place. It now seems the earth will continue on as normal for the next few hundred years. Why? well, they say because there are too many humans lagging behind to be ready for this new 4D earth.. So it's being put on hold (the vehicles around the sun are something to do with this im sure)

The Quo channelings have suggested the same thing again.

You guys might like to read over this page
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1868

The shockwave, the particles, the dna, the change in human consciousness, the ET's starting to reveal themselves more and more, the breakthroughs, the healing crisis, the corrupt powers keeping us in check, leaps in evolution and on and on.

THE WORLD IS CHANGING! look at our last 50 years, all the technology, all the changes... the mind boggles over the next 50!

I think this has everything to do with cygnus.. and perhaps more than just cygnus... hmmm what a long long topic.. so much to say and listen to, so little time!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 4:10 pm » by lamonema

rich316 wrote:Excellent work mate! I think you hit the nail on the head. However, I think this time, things are going to turn out differently.

Let me add a few things of importance here.

The channlings of Laura Reckhart (spelling) - the 'Law of one' are just so vast. Things have changed since the 1980's when these channelings took place. It now seems the earth will continue on as normal for the next few hundred years. Why? well, they say because there are too many humans lagging behind to be ready for this new 4D earth.. So it's being put on hold (the vehicles around the sun are something to do with this im sure)

The Quo channelings have suggested the same thing again.

You guys might like to read over this page
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1868

The shockwave, the particles, the dna, the change in human consciousness, the ET's starting to reveal themselves more and more, the breakthroughs, the healing crisis, the corrupt powers keeping us in check, leaps in evolution and on and on.

THE WORLD IS CHANGING! look at our last 50 years, all the technology, all the changes... the mind boggles over the next 50!

I think this has everything to do with cygnus.. and perhaps more than just cygnus... hmmm what a long long topic.. so much to say and listen to, so little time!

The human conscience does nothing to stop cyclic events, the human conscience only sees what truly exists. No will of man can prevent Universal, Galactic or Solar events. We are a class zero civilization, that can't even see what we have done to our own planet. We know more about space than our own oceans, we are still stuck on fossil fuel. We should be using alternates, mankind has it, but the filthy rich and powerful keep those to themselves. Things change, the planet changes, we don't have to be included, there is no law that states that mankind will win against the insourmountable. Our current technology is as fragile as life itself, to suggest otherwise is nieve. I believe mankind will carry one, just not in the same way. We are finding proof everyday that our ancesters were knocked back, time and again. What would make us think otherwise. This new age awareness is just that, it is an awareness that eventually leads us in having to accept that we must live with the ways of nature. What nature gives, it can take away.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 am » by Rich316

All the internet links in the world still does not prove that these are 'cyclic events'.
I am not arguing that the solar system causes changes on earth, but I do not believe it has anything to do with precessional or other cycles. Random is the fitting word here. We have not been able to go back far enough to prove beyond doubt that these are cyclic timed events.

We are not at the end of a 26000 year cycle either, we are at the 3/4 mark. You might enjoy reading over this site
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Construction

I used to think exactly like you, looked over Pauls work, and his measured counterpart Patrick Geryl. I then came to realise they were right about what happened 12,000 years ago, but only made guesses based on previous events for future events.

I certainly wont be prepping and gathering up food and seeds anytime soon. 7 billion souls have not incarnated here on earth to be wiped out in a cataclysm.

It's a long topic, sorry I don't have time to get too involved in this one.

PreviousNext