A cyclic culmination

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 1:04 am » by Rich316

This is interesting though:

"Galactic superwaves may also produce an intense electromagnetic pulse (EMP) whenever a cosmic ray front happens to strike the Earth's atmosphere. Galactic superwaves such as those that arrived during the last ice age could have generated pulses delivering tens of thousands of volts per meter in times as short as a billionth of a second, comparable to the early-time EMP signal from a high-altitude nuclear explosion (see Figure 3)."

"lo, I tell you a secret; we indeed shall not all sleep, and we all shall be changed; in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, in the last trumpet, for it shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we -- we shall be changed: (YLT: Young's Literal Translation)"

Maybe this is what the ancients talked of. Galactic superwave that changes us in the blinking of an eye...?? interesting stuff.

From Arguelles "The unique moment, the moment of total planetary synchronization, 13.0.0.0.0 on the beam, will arrive – the closing out not only of the Great Cycle, but of the evolutionary interim called Homo Sapiens. Amidst festive preparation and awesome galactic-solar signs psychically received, the human race, in harmony with the animal and other kingdoms and taking its rightful place in the great electromagnetic sea, will unify as a single circuit. Solar and galactic sound transmissions will inundate the planetary field. At last, Earth will be ready for the emergence into inter-planetary civilization (4D?). Then, as if a switch were being thrown, a great voltage will race through this finally synchronized and integrated circuit called humanity. The Earth itself will be illumined.” (Arguelles, p. 194)

I think there will be many disappointed people in the world if nothing happens come 2011 or 2012!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 am » by lamonema

rich316 wrote:This is interesting though:

"Galactic superwaves may also produce an intense electromagnetic pulse (EMP) whenever a cosmic ray front happens to strike the Earth's atmosphere. Galactic superwaves such as those that arrived during the last ice age could have generated pulses delivering tens of thousands of volts per meter in times as short as a billionth of a second, comparable to the early-time EMP signal from a high-altitude nuclear explosion (see Figure 3)."

"lo, I tell you a secret; we indeed shall not all sleep, and we all shall be changed; in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, in the last trumpet, for it shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we -- we shall be changed: (YLT: Young's Literal Translation)"

Maybe this is what the ancients talked of. Galactic superwave that changes us in the blinking of an eye...?? interesting stuff.

From Arguelles "The unique moment, the moment of total planetary synchronization, 13.0.0.0.0 on the beam, will arrive – the closing out not only of the Great Cycle, but of the evolutionary interim called Homo Sapiens. Amidst festive preparation and awesome galactic-solar signs psychically received, the human race, in harmony with the animal and other kingdoms and taking its rightful place in the great electromagnetic sea, will unify as a single circuit. Solar and galactic sound transmissions will inundate the planetary field. At last, Earth will be ready for the emergence into inter-planetary civilization (4D?). Then, as if a switch were being thrown, a great voltage will race through this finally synchronized and integrated circuit called humanity. The Earth itself will be illumined.” (Arguelles, p. 194)

I think there will be many disappointed people in the world if nothing happens come 2011 or 2012!

I certainly hope that a Galactic intervention aids in the evolution of mankind, it is needed badly at this time. We are one in the same yet we seldom think of it this way, we are connected to everything as it is to us. However we have done a poor job on our end, as we destroy the very goddess with live upon. I find it ironic that we are witnessing the largest increase in knowlendge known in the history of mankind. I find it ironic because i have always wondered if the ancients went throught the same thing, only to have lost their technological acomplishments to such powerful events. Something has begun to change in us, i feel it, i have for many years, it is like a growing pressure screaming for release. Yes, the information age is being driven by computers which will soon eclipse the creator in memory and recall there of. However i find it foolish to throw all my eggs into one basket. I have grown to like the computer for what it has become, but i am more leary than ever to grow dependant upon it. I am still a book worm and covet the printed word more than my crappy DELL.
P.S. Holy crap the JETS such. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 am » by Rich316

lamonema wrote:
I certainly hope that a Galactic intervention aids in the evolution of mankind, it is needed badly at this time. We are one in the same yet we seldom think of it this way, we are connected to everything as it is to us. However we have done a poor job on our end, as we destroy the very goddess with live upon. I find it ironic that we are witnessing the largest increase in knowlendge known in the history of mankind. I find it ironic because i have always wondered if the ancients went throught the same thing, only to have lost their technological acomplishments to such powerful events. Something has begun to change in us, i feel it, i have for many years, it is like a growing pressure screaming for release. Yes, the information age is being driven by computers which will soon eclipse the creator in memory and recall there of. However i find it foolish to throw all my eggs into one basket. I have grown to like the computer for what it has become, but i am more leary than ever to grow dependant upon it. I am still a book worm and covet the printed word more than my crappy DELL.
P.S. Holy crap the JETS such. :sunny:

Researchers like Wilcock, Arguelles, Dixon and the likes all believe this is exactly what we're in for. A good thing, needed for sure, time will tell I guess.

Moving back to galactic awareness, graduating in this era is important and seems to be where we're headed as the earths plane re orients back towards 'the plane of galactic light'. Good thread, love these topics, so much info out there. I do not think we're all incarnating here to be killed off, the opposite of the previous, but reversed cross from 12K years ago. lunarplanner.com has answered lots of my questions.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 am » by lamonema

I'm on a differant plane than many i guess, i see feel that what ever happens, is a good thing, whether it be a conscience hightening or physical annihilation. I believe the spirt carries on, and is not limited by reassignment. The main stream science community would have us believe that 98% of all life that has ever existed on Earth has gone extinct. I have never believed that, anymore than i believe that all dinosaurs were reptiles, and went extinct. However i do believe that mankind is one of the most resilient and resourceful beings to have ever walked this planet. That however is no guarantee for further existance on this planet. There will always be something bigger than us, atleast until the time comes when the spirit no longer needs a shell. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm » by Newdawnrising

I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 am » by Newdawnrising

I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm » by Newdawnrising

Initiate

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 pm » by Stratosfear

A lot of reading there plus the sources. I will read with interest and get back to you later. Although I will add that I also favour a galactic shockwave as an explanation for certain events that have occured here.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 pm » by Newdawnrising

:flop: Thanks for you consideration strat. - lamonema :sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 11:44 pm » by Newdawnrising

One step closer to linking many more things together. :flop:

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2011/01/how-to-read-a-prehistoric-thermo.html?ref=hp

The answers have always been right here. By finding how each study of science intertwines with each scientific theory, and the use of even simple mathamatics, patturns emerge. :D

PreviousNext