A different story about ancient Egypt and our origins.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 pm » by Phoenix rising

This program is 3 and a half hours long so get the pop corn ready

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Well, three hours is a bit of time Any highlights or overview you could share before leaping into such a long vid?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm » by Phoenix rising

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Well, three hours is a bit of time Any highlights or overview you could share before leaping into such a long vid?

I'm afraid not, I'm just watching it now and i'm learning stuff i didn't know even though i know a lot about this subject, already she is talking about some of the rock being machined, I think it will be worth the watch :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 3:10 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Fair enough.

May give it a look myself.

Thanks

:cheers:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 4:18 pm » by mediasorcery

watchin now, chit hot post people, get your eyeballs onto it ,

incredible stuff, traditional egyptologists are the biggest bunch of lying assholes, like many mainstream historians, the ancients from atlantis were the originators of cheops and more,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 5:53 pm » by gerardjames752

this show is crazy, would of been even more so if they got footage of the glowing pyramids that have been happening and put that up after the part where the guy talks about discharge or glow from the pyramids right at the moment he says "it's just a theory". great find and all this in the first hour, still two and half to go....
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:21 pm » by Phoenix rising

mediasorcery you got that right bud, no tutor in a mainstream school can teach stuff like this, he would be fired, how very sad hey.. as has been said many times much of what we have taught in school is a lie... for many true education starts when you leave school.

gerardjames the energy levels coming out of the top of many Pyramids has been scientifically proved to exist, indeed there are video's on you-tube of this phenomena, it could very well be these things were some sort of power collectors pulling the ambient energy from the atmosphere

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:48 pm » by The57ironman

......this ''is'' one of the better videos to inspire your discernment..

....it's been posted here many times this year..

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Writer

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 pm » by gerardjames752

ok so here is my speculative investigative drive kicking in. I am at the point from 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 23 minutes in which I think it is robert schoch who is talking you dont see the face about how this technology was used to uplift humanity to prevent them from descending into our animalistic nature....

Interesting to those who believe we were created from some sort of hominid here and mixed with these guys as in the case of sumerian lore (no sitchin needed lol), that when they are here and these devices are implamented that it wouldn't be incorrect to say that they kept humanity in a blissfully emotional albeit "hypnotised" state.

In connection with another thought about how to physically live forever, what I never got around to mention was that this activity of how to live forever or continous exercise if ya will- IN MY OPINION is How to live...period, that is in a very technical and physical way or I should say an underlining way in the same way as eating sleeping etc.

At least for me it seems then these structures could have very much been a rather simplistic but highly effective means of controlling humans at the most basic level of physical living or moment to moment. I personally don't know then if indeed these monuments no longer functioning or the technology being lost is such a bad thing, after all can you imagine we already have such concepts of controlling humans on a large scale with the things in our food, toothpaste, tv, internet, forums all aiding in shaping our perception and at the most basic level.... Yet how many on this board actually makes a conscious effort not day to day but moment to moment?

does cause one to ponder is all - I'll say it again great find
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 7:44 pm » by Tuor10

Someone told me about this vid the other-day. I will watch it tonight.

Thanks for uploading my friend.

Next