A Dolphin Asks a Human for Help!

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 am » by Spock

A Dolphin Asks a Human for Help!

We have seen animal rescue, but rarely have we seen the animal search for humans to save it!

On a night-time dive near Hawaii, 2 divers were found by a bottlenose dolphin and started to swim around them over and over again. When looking closer, one of them discovered the reason for this strange behavior - the dolphin had a fishing line hooked around it, hindering its ability to swim.

They cut him free, and the dolphin swam away, relieved. The fact that a dolphin would come to humans for help is once again evidence of its amazing intelligence, as most injured animals would never come close to a human and would actually be aggressive and defensive. This is amazing to watch and a life-time experience for those two divers, who got to share a moment of true understanding with a wild animal.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Source: http://www.ba-bamail.com/View.aspx?emailid=4120&source=mobile_share#.UmRM_xYTsy6

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 am » by Toxic32

After we have blown our selves up and are no longer. I hope Dolphins or Meerkat's inherit the Earth. Nice post. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 am » by Kerrblur2

that was AMAZING! just yesterday (wish i had a underwater camera) i was spear fishing and a pod of spinner dolphins come around me and they were just circling me circling me, i thought maybe they wanted my catch, so I was going to give them my fish i caught in my bag but then suddenly I know why they were around me, a 17 foot tiger shark was stalking me!!!!! I was several 100 yards from the shore free diving sometimes 50 feet in the water, they were circling me to keep the tiger shark from attacking me

they were protecting me
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:14 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Kerrblur2 wrote:that was AMAZING! just yesterday (wish i had a underwater camera) i was spear fishing and a pod of spinner dolphins come around me and they were just circling me circling me, i thought maybe they wanted my catch, so I was going to give them my fish i caught in my bag but then suddenly I know why they were around me, a 17 foot tiger shark was stalking me!!!!! I was several 100 yards from the shore free diving sometimes 50 feet in the water, they were circling me to keep the tiger shark from attacking me

they were protecting me

DAMN THOSE SPINNERS!

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:24 am » by Toxic32

Well that's great. When I was in the forces and staying on an island called Masirah we had a beach hut and a few sailing a boats and a flat bottomed boat called a Doorey, which we used to go fishing to keep us happy. Well the boat was moored about 30 yards of the beach. To cut a long story short some had to swim out to the boat with a line so it could be pulled in. I tied the rope around my waist and started to swim out to the boat after about 20 yards I started to struggle. I never realised that the furtherer I swam the more rope I was pulling and the heavier it got, to the point I was starting to panic. I was out of breath and trying to swim in overdrive. All of a sudden the wait pulling me down vanished and swimming just behind me was a Dolphin with the rope in it's mouth. You explain it. All I will say is what goes around will come around.

There was always a pod of Dolphin swimming in this small bay and we always knew it was safe to swim as long as they were there.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 5:33 am » by Kerrblur2

Toxic32 wrote:Well that's great. When I was in the forces and staying on an island called Masirah we had a beach hut and a few sailing a boats and a flat bottomed boat called a Doorey, which we used to go fishing to keep us happy. Well the boat was moored about 30 yards of the beach. To cut a long story short some had to swim out to the boat with a line so it could be pulled in. I tied the rope around my waist and started to swim out to the boat after about 20 yards I started to struggle. I never realised that the furtherer I swam the more rope I was pulling and the heavier it got, to the point I was starting to panic. I was out of breath and trying to swim in overdrive. All of a sudden the wait pulling me down vanished and swimming just behind me was a Dolphin with the rope in it's mouth. You explain it. All I will say is what goes around will come around.

There was always a pod of Dolphin swimming in this small bay and we always knew it was safe to swim as long as they were there.

WTF no way! that story destroys my story! and your story BLOw this video out the water! thats awesome if you speak the truth!

some people like us are in tune with nature, these dolphins, whales, ect are smart and they know who the good humans are.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:01 pm » by Mrmurder

wow. an amazing post and amazing tales relaid by others. dolphins are truly amazing creatures. id love to see one, let alone get close enough to help/be helped by one.

feel good post of the week this one :clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:43 pm » by Toxic32

Kerrblur2 wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Well that's great. When I was in the forces and staying on an island called Masirah we had a beach hut and a few sailing a boats and a flat bottomed boat called a Doorey, which we used to go fishing to keep us happy. Well the boat was moored about 30 yards of the beach. To cut a long story short some had to swim out to the boat with a line so it could be pulled in. I tied the rope around my waist and started to swim out to the boat after about 20 yards I started to struggle. I never realised that the furtherer I swam the more rope I was pulling and the heavier it got, to the point I was starting to panic. I was out of breath and trying to swim in overdrive. All of a sudden the wait pulling me down vanished and swimming just behind me was a Dolphin with the rope in it's mouth. You explain it. All I will say is what goes around will come around.

WTF no way! that story destroys my story! and your story BLOw this video out the water! thats awesome if you speak the truth!

some people like us are in tune with nature, these dolphins, whales, ect are smart and they know who the good humans are.

Masirah How can I prove what I say is true. Of course I can't but this is the bay where this took place.
N 20 38' 45.62" E 58 51' 54"

When I was posted to this Island there was very no permanent buildings allowed for the locals to live in. Our military building hangers and accommodation and run ways were the only buildings allowed. Looks like things have changed somewhat in the mean time. Needless to say I'm more than interested in protecting these beings. I really don't care if anyone believes my memory I know it's true and that dolphin knew exactly what it was doing, and for that I will be eternally grateful. We don't know it all and we have a lot to learn about about other life forms that live along side us. What chance do we have in talking to aliens when we are surrounded by life that we have no idea how to communicate with.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:18 pm » by Webcat

Toxic32 wrote:
We don't know it all and we have a lot to learn about about other life forms that live along side us. What chance do we have in talking to aliens when we are surrounded by life that we have no idea how to communicate with.

Very wise words indeed and sadly, so true. :flop: :think:

Loved this story about the dolphin and the wonderful tales told by Toxic and kerrblur2 - :sunny:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:19 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I think i've seen this before, amazing video. :flop:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Next