A DTV Collective ESP Experiment Pt. 1

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

kinninigan wrote:California......hopefully it happens during the next Bohemian Grove Party!

at the rate their happening, and the fact no one important goes to the grove till the 3rd weekend in july.. we'll probably have 25+ 6.0+ quakes by then. :peep:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 8:01 pm » by Kinninigan

mrmcnuggets wrote:
kinninigan wrote:California......hopefully it happens during the next Bohemian Grove Party!

at the rate their happening, and the fact no one important goes to the grove till the 3rd weekend in july.. we'll probably have 25+ 6.0+ quakes by then. :peep:

Lets see Hollywood get SOPA passed when they are underwater!

And why don't we just break into he Grove now and set-up some live webcams....bet you NO AMERICAN WOULD VOTE after seeing whats goes on there! :hell:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

kinninigan wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:

Lets see Hollywood get SOPA passed when they are underwater!

And why don't we just break into he Grove now and set-up some live webcams....bet you NO AMERICAN WOULD VOTE after seeing whats goes on there! :hell:

You honestly will have the hard time finding ANYTHING going on besides the ceremonies they do opening night and when ever else.
Mostly, it acts just like any other boy scout of america camp does (minus the activities for badges and shit.) But they work in groups when discussing projects per their profession, and invite the normal elites that think their important, but don't really do shit in life (like hollywood for instance. ) to beef up the crowd so that it makes looking for anything good amongst them impossible, and most the time they're just chillin' around :roll: .

Be better for some long range RC cars, or remote planes or something. :flop: Get some small radio taps to drop from the plane on their asses, and then you good to go. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm » by Kinninigan

mcnuggets Richard Nixon said it was the "faggiest" thing he had ever seen, they Gays should wanna do this..film Obama in a threesome with Dick Cheney and George Bush and I bet gay marridge gets passed really quick!

And kids, instead of planning to blow up your school how about rigging the Molloch statue with some C4....atleast the kids they are burning will not die in vain, and you would take out the "illuminati" grand wizards! :flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

kinninigan wrote:mcnuggets Richard Nixon said it was the "faggiest" thing he had ever seen, they Gays should wanna do this..film Obama in a threesome with Dick Cheney and George Bush and I bet gay marridge gets passed really quick!

And kids, instead of planning to blow up your school how about rigging the Molloch statue with some C4....atleast the kids they are burning will not die in vain, and you would take out the "illuminati" grand wizards! :flop:

to each his own lol. Planning to blow things up on dtv, im all set with that one.(i know you were joking, btw) :alien51:

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm » by FullDisclosure

6.3 2012/01/30 05:11:01 -14.179 -75.644 39.2 NEAR THE COAST OF CENTRAL PERU

I keep thinking something 7 or above will strike off the coast of Alaska very soon....

I try not to troll, but sometimes people just fucking deserve it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 am » by Mrmcnuggets

fulldisclosure wrote:6.3 2012/01/30 05:11:01 -14.179 -75.644 39.2 NEAR THE COAST OF CENTRAL PERU

I keep thinking something 7 or above will strike off the coast of Alaska very soon....

that's where my next guess is.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous