Conspirator

PostThu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 pm » by Newearthman

Seriouscitizen wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Not for long!

:love: :obsessed:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 3:39 am » by Newearthman

Don't worry sweetheart, I'm going to get healthy for you baby!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:banana:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 3:59 am » by 99socks

oops
Last edited by 99socks on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 4:06 am » by Newearthman

99socks wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are you trying to saying that Seriouscitizen is trying to steal my identity...

Honey, we have to have a serious talk... :?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 am » by Newearthman

This is hard for me to even comprehend how this happened...How all the events played their role in making this happen. Here is the sequence of events :

1) Skype nights, this would have never happened without skype because she was on my contact list before I even gave two thoughts about her or I should say her Avatar. I never even noticed her.

2) The Ringing Cedars of Russia book series gave us a higher understanding about life that we both share together, again this was before I even knew Seriouscitizen was a female. At that point I figured she was some old lonely lady.

3) Me confessing my love towards a fictional woman that turned out to be a lame internet scam and Serious saying that she was glad it was a scam because she felt jealous.

4) Serious makes a thread confessing her desire to be celibate and I foolishly try to convince her otherwise. At this point I'm getting curious about this woman so I remember she is in my skype contacts and has one dark and distant photo of her. I think to myself...Well she doesn't look that bad to me so I shoot her a message...

The rest is history.

Without any one of these events playing out this simply would not have happened. I'm now planning my trip to almost halfway around the world to go on a first date with a woman I met on a conspiracy chat forum.

Is it possible to fall in love after a few messages...Thats a tough call, I will leave that up to you!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 pm » by One-23

After seeing hawks' post

Seahawk100 wrote:A real picture of serious citizen. Good Luck, NEM! :flop:

I've just sat and read all 47 replies, feels like somehow I have missed a whole episode in the DTV love saga :mrgreen:
Strange things happen on the interwebz.
Don't let desire cloud your head my friend and let destiny run it's course. :flop:

Most of all a bump was needed so I can see how the rest of the saga transpires :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm » by 1973samtyler

Newearthman wrote:This is hard for me to even comprehend how this happened...How all the events played their role in making this happen. Here is the sequence of events :

1) Skype nights, this would have never happened without skype because she was on my contact list before I even gave two thoughts about her or I should say her Avatar. I never even noticed her.

2) The Ringing Cedars of Russia book series gave us a higher understanding about life that we both share together, again this was before I even knew Seriouscitizen was a female. At that point I figured she was some old lonely lady.

3) Me confessing my love towards a fictional woman that turned out to be a lame internet scam and Serious saying that she was glad it was a scam because she felt jealous.

4) Serious makes a thread confessing her desire to be celibate and I foolishly try to convince her otherwise. At this point I'm getting curious about this woman so I remember she is in my skype contacts and has one dark and distant photo of her. I think to myself...Well she doesn't look that bad to me so I shoot her a message...

The rest is history.

Without any one of these events playing out this simply would not have happened. I'm now planning my trip to almost halfway around the world to go on a first date with a woman I met on a conspiracy chat forum.

Is it possible to fall in love after a few messages...Thats a tough call, I will leave that up to you!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Emmmm......My advice (not that it's of any use) Is go for it! :flop:

Anyone can fall in 'love' with anyone else, even if it's on a 'conspiracy site' - love will find a way.

It's what 'love' is all about - the 'impossible' becoming the 'possible'.

Then it becomes the 'certain'. Good luck - and I mean that.

:hugging:

PreviousNext