A DYING MANS LAST WORDS

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 11:30 pm » by Dourselfafavor

Well first off , I like to see those bouncing boobs, it quells me into complacency....lol...... but seriously , lets put that aside and get on with the main subject......conspiracy.......

the global elite want 2/3 of the population DEAD there is nothing that you and me will do about it , they are everywhere, in stores foods, drinks, tv, radio, INTERNET and everywhere you want to be ..... what is it that we are going to do?.,,,, it's like trying to get rid of cockroaches, it's just not going to happen , you kill a few of them and hundreds come back...

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 pm » by Lordgaga

savwafair2012 wrote:Well I must say this. You all seem to understand me and where I'm coming from that is a fact.
I have gott some positive as well as negitive feed back on the boob's. So at 50% I think they should stay. :flop:

However I wouldn't be the least bit insulted if you would like me to remove them.
Just ask :flop:

Do not remove the shaking boobs...!!!! :mrgreen:
Järv som Järven

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 11:37 pm » by Dourselfafavor

dourselfafavor wrote:Well first off , I like to see those bouncing boobs, it quells me into complacency....lol...... but seriously , lets put that aside and get on with the main subject......conspiracy.......

the global elite want 2/3 of the population DEAD there is nothing that you and me will do about it , they are everywhere, in stores foods, drinks, tv, radio, INTERNET and everywhere you want to be ..... what is it that we are going to do?.,,,, it's like trying to get rid of cockroaches, it's just not going to happen , you kill a few of them and hundreds come back...

we can try NAUGHT, but I don't see where we are going to make all that much of a difference, lets just keep getting the messages out, lets just keep saturating the message on the INTERNET until they cut off this too, we have no choice but to deliver the message to people . there are to many of them that just don't get it...how long before they wake the fuck up? I will say that it is going to be a long time before people wake the fuck up , trust me .......go to like myfreecams.com try and spread the word .....lets see how many rooms tyou get kicked out of before you realize its' useless.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 11:39 pm » by Dourselfafavor

princessleia wrote:
Reinaul wrote:
I just hate having to view boobs every time I view a post of his

lol

LOL...

Anyway, not meaning to start anything. No offense savwafair!

we can try NAUGHT, but I don't see where we are going to make all that much of a difference, lets just keep getting the messages out, lets just keep saturating the message on the INTERNET until they cut off this too, we have no choice but to deliver the message to people . there are to many of them that just don't get it...how long before they wake the fuck up? I will say that it is going to be a long time before people wake the fuck up , trust me .......go to like myfreecams.com try and spread the word .....lets see how many rooms you get kicked out of before you realize its' useless.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 11:46 pm » by Dourselfafavor

they meaning the government is going to be cutting off the INTERNET as we know it. yes....this is true, so lets try and get the message out that we are being taken over by a shadow government , while we can and still can................

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 11:54 pm » by Savwafair2012

telocvovim wrote:a man is dying and hes sharing his vision of god with us and in the end everyone is talking bout boops and how he wishes to sit at someones death bed to see him die in fear....

how must HE feel about all this.....

Tele?

This guy never knew Disclose.TV or it's forum .But if he did I bet he'd be okay with it :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 am » by Dourselfafavor

listen to this you retarded moron, life isn't what you want it to be , life is what you MAKE it...if you sit there and worry about bouncing boobs then that is what you will get......PERIOD........ don't believe me ? keep complaining and see what you get......MORE BOOBS.... that is the jist of it right there in a nut shell

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 12:23 am » by domdabears

fuck his point of view.
thats all i gotta say. :top:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 am » by Lordgaga

telocvovim wrote:
dourselfafavor wrote:listen to this you retarded moron, life isn't what you want it to be , life is what you MAKE it...if you sit there and worry about bouncing boobs then that is what you will get......PERIOD........ don't believe me ? keep complaining and see what you get......MORE BOOBS.... that is the jist of it right there in a nut shell

fuckin idiot...

i got more boops than u could ever imagine....

"PERIOD"

lol

u and all your bunch of creepy freaks will be very surprised in the end....

So show us your candies.......!!!
Järv som Järven

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 am » by Wolfbane7272

hehe i hear ya kind regards princess :)

Previous