A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 2:55 am » by Glassjaw667

7forever wrote:
rich316 wrote:
glassjaw667 wrote:I watched the 2nd plane hitting the tower live back on '01. I worked nights, and a buddy called and told me to turn on the news because a plane had just hit the first tower. So I was on the phone with him watching it on live TV when the 2nd plane came into view, and I told him "Hey brother a second plane is heading towards the towers", and BOOM! there was the second. All these theories about the WTC attacks are all quite compelling, but no matter that happened, be it explosives already inside the buildings, or the government being involved or whatever, I know this much, the second tower was hit by a plane.

You saw it live on TV? Me too, along with about a billion others. Still does not prove that those planes were used at all.

He saw it on TV so it must be true. :look: :ohno:

A smart ass comment is coming from you? You're the dipshit saying a UFO bumped into the tower? Shut THEE fuck up. You have got to be joking. It was a plane. Even if it was not filled with passengers, and it was our government that did it, no matter what the conspiracy really was, it was still a fucking plane. You disregarded everything I said in my post except the part where I said I was watching it live. No wonder most people call conspiracy theorists and people who question 'official' news a bunch of nuts.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 2:56 am » by 7forever

[quote=Book;260117]This is an old intelligence trick called "Poisoning the well", the intentional promotion of lies to blend with an embarrassing truth to discredit it. Shills are trying to conceal real news stories and connections to the attacks on the World Trade Towers. So, we get hoax stories poured onto the net by propagandists, to be used by the media to attack the credibility of anyone who dares doubt the official story...
[/quote]

You have me pegged wrong. I did the work on Greer which is a no-brainer. The flying saucer is some pop culture humor added to an apparent truth. There was one witness who literally laughed when describing the object, small plane, ball or whatever you wanna call it. The ball or small plane was an unidentified flying object that caused tower 2 to explode.
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 3:04 am » by Glassjaw667

I guess I'm just a fucking sheep then, because I was watching it happen, and it was a plane in my eyes. Nothing will change my opinion, and I am always open to new theories about the reason as to why it happened, who did it, and what was used to actually bring them down. But as far as the actual crashes, they were planes.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 4:03 am » by Kerrblur2

7forever is someone I would get into a bar fight with. (of course win) this thread makes me soo angry.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 4:11 am » by Kerrblur2

HEY CORNBREAD, USE YOUR MOD FINGERS AND LOCK THIS THREAD UP TOO YOU OPINIONATED PIECE OF GARBAGE YOUR A MOD not a I'll lock every thread I can cause im a mod. lol not cool
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 4:30 am » by Rich316

7forever wrote:
rich316 wrote:
glassjaw667 wrote:I watched the 2nd plane hitting the tower live back on '01. I worked nights, and a buddy called and told me to turn on the news because a plane had just hit the first tower. So I was on the phone with him watching it on live TV when the 2nd plane came into view, and I told him "Hey brother a second plane is heading towards the towers", and BOOM! there was the second. All these theories about the WTC attacks are all quite compelling, but no matter that happened, be it explosives already inside the buildings, or the government being involved or whatever, I know this much, the second tower was hit by a plane.

You saw it live on TV? Me too, along with about a billion others. Still does not prove that those planes were used at all.

He saw it on TV so it must be true. :look: :ohno:

We all 'saw it on TV', we didn't see it live in person. Big difference there. We saw what they wanted us to see. Hey it could have been a plane, I don't know. All I do know is the footage is full of horrorfyingly obvious errors, anomalies and glitches etc. It wreaks of green screen work.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 am » by Rich316

7forever wrote:[quote=Book;260117]This is an old intelligence trick called "Poisoning the well", the intentional promotion of lies to blend with an embarrassing truth to discredit it. Shills are trying to conceal real news stories and connections to the attacks on the World Trade Towers. So, we get hoax stories poured onto the net by propagandists, to be used by the media to attack the credibility of anyone who dares doubt the official story...

You have me pegged wrong. I did the work on Greer which is a no-brainer. The flying saucer is some pop culture humor added to an apparent truth. There was one witness who literally laughed when describing the object, small plane, ball or whatever you wanna call it. The ball or small plane was an unidentified flying object that caused tower 2 to explode.[/quote]

Oh comeon man, we all know it was an AA 737, you know, the one without wings, kind of round in shape? You know the one right? :D Maybe it was an AA 736 - the new wingless ball plane?

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 am » by 7forever

The planes are facing different directions and the angles are only slightly different, not enough to change the impossible. The orb caused the explosion in the live footage with nothing that can debunk that visual fact, that is supported by witnesses saying small plane and one guy laughing at whatever it was, a ufo.

The dive bomb shows it going south to north exactly. The other side is east and somewhat south. It might have taken out the southeast corner but that doesn't work because the fake plane had to disappear into the building, hence, south to north.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 am » by 7forever

rich316 wrote:
7forever wrote:[quote=Book;260117]This is an old intelligence trick called "Poisoning the well", the intentional promotion of lies to blend with an embarrassing truth to discredit it. Shills are trying to conceal real news stories and connections to the attacks on the World Trade Towers. So, we get hoax stories poured onto the net by propagandists, to be used by the media to attack the credibility of anyone who dares doubt the official story...

You have me pegged wrong. I did the work on Greer which is a no-brainer. The flying saucer is some pop culture humor added to an apparent truth. There was one witness who literally laughed when describing the object, small plane, ball or whatever you wanna call it. The ball or small plane was an unidentified flying object that caused tower 2 to explode.

Oh comeon man, we all know it was an AA 737, you know, the one without wings, kind of round in shape? You know the one right? :D Maybe it was an AA 736 - the new wingless ball plane?[/quote]

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:34 am » by Slamgunshark

Owned:

Picture showing the damage and wingspan of the plane when it hit = Owned

here is the tip of the wing where it damaged the building:

you guys are fucking retarded who believe this no plane junk, the damage is smoking gun enough, just as building 7 is smoking gun enough for implosion devices.

believe what you want about the frames, aspect ratios, angles, and compression.... but the damage doesn't lie, and it's in the shape of a plane, I mean honestly....seriously!

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

PreviousNext