A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:48 am » by Theprophet

why is there a discussion abouty this ? There are more images shoot that day of a plane hitting the second tower !

And beside if the second plane wasnt a plane why the first.one was ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 am » by Slamgunshark

theprophet wrote:why is there a discussion abouty this ? There are more images shoot that day of a plane hitting the second tower !

And beside if the second plane wasnt a plane why the first.one was ?

LMAO!

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm » by 7forever

A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm » by Glassjaw667

7forever wrote:A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.

I bet your father wakes up at least five mornings every week thinking this to himself regarding you having been born... "Jesus Christ why didn't I just shoot that load into the toilet instead?"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm » by Smokeydog

thats a differnt angle u numpty and if u actually look closly something does come out just b4 the fire
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 pm » by Glassjaw667

Smokey, don't bait him. Just repeat to yourself "He should've shot that load in the toilet..." until you can slow your breathing dude...

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm » by Smokeydog

glassjaw667 wrote:Smokey, don't bait him. Just repeat to yourself "He should've shot that load in the toilet..." until you can slow your breathing dude...

not baiting but seriously cummon the first vid the plane wasnt there cuz of the crappy res which btw has been "debunked" the planes there on a high hd source and this? geez clearly wasnt getting enuff attention from his jfk thread which wasnt actually that bad alot of the same but not bad
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 12:23 am » by Rich316

Regardless of high res or low res, the plane is not there. No amount or rather lack of amount of resolution cannot make a 737 disappear... just sayin. In another vid the 'orb' is there. That's low res too but you can see it quite clearly in the sky...
When the good folks here debunk september clues in full I might listen, until then, there appears to be evidence of foul play by way of CGI or layering etc.

Honestly, it's not even that far fetched. We all know what these pricks are capable of.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 am » by Knownawareness

Ok rule this out, smaller than a plane now isn't it? AA? no way.......
LIES create confusion enjoy these as you can understand losing my rapidshare was worth it. I didn't close it someone did I had a month left. So lets have the PS experts on these.

I am here to help throw the system out. First realize the naysayers are blind due to there actions. Manipulation of man and karmic responsibilities created by not telling the facts at the time and in full. Plus we never thought to ask. Freewill is a myth when you don't in yourself believe you could ever be fooled.

NO ONE HAS EVER DEBUNKED MY DAYTIME UFO FOOTAGE BUT OVER 9000 HAVE SEEN IT.

Knownawareness

Initiate

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 1:29 am » by 7forever

glassjaw667 wrote:
7forever wrote:A Eureka moment for real 911 research

I bet your father wakes up at least five mornings every week thinking this to himself regarding you having been born... "Jesus Christ why didn't I just shoot that load into the toilet instead?"

I bet your mother wakes up at least five mornings every week thinking this to herself regarding you having been born... "Jesus Christ why didn't I just wrap him in plastic and throw him in the garbage instead? Everyone makes mistakes. :bang;
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

PreviousNext